CVS displays sex toys, lube, condoms right next to kids toys.

No one, actually. They are 18+ for admittance. Don't you live in Vegas? Do they let kids into Drag shows there?

Translation - "I can't defend this, so I'm going to engage in an easily disproven and obvious lie because I have no integrity."

Have a nice day. You're dismissed.

You fantasizing that is the red flag.... 😄
1650719929109.png

I find it disgusting, but it doesn't bother you loons.

Were they removed from the boxes?

Someone had to have their panties in a wad over it for it to happen.
So, again you're talking out your ass about people on the Left getting mad. You have no link, just bullshit, as usual.

This coming from a side mad about a Black woman on a Pancake Mix box/Syrup container and a Black Man on a box of instant rice is comical.

So, again you're talking out your ass about people on the Left getting mad. You have no link, just bullshit, as usual.

I don't need to link something everyone knows happened, and anyone not an SJW twat knows why it happened.

Translation - "I can't defend this, so I'm going to engage in an easily disproven and obvious lie because I have no integrity."

Have a nice day. You're dismissed.
I did defend it. I said that no one under 18 is admitted to Drag shows. YOU didn't show any proof that kids are admitted to drag shows.

I asked if kids are allowed in drag shows in Las Vegas. YOU went silent on that.

Dismissed is about right.
4i6Ckte.gif

I did defend it. I said that no one under 18 is admitted to Drag shows. YOU didn't show any proof that kids are admitted to drag shows.

I asked if kids are allowed in drag shows in Las Vegas. YOU went silent on that.

Dismissed is about right.
4i6Ckte.gif

Those library drag "lessons" are restricted to 18 and up?

What about the numerous bring your kids to drag things we see on the internet?

View attachment 786348
I find it disgusting, but it doesn't bother you loons.
I find it funny that you skip over all the other things in between to get to where she says showers with dad, probably not operate. If she was going to accuse him of molestation, probably not appropriate, probably isn't the line she'd use. Also, we don't know what showers with dad means or the context. I was a single father to a daughter. I had to bathe my daughter until she was old enough to bathe herself. When we were out on the road or at a Dolphins game or something and I had to pee she came into the stall and watched me pee because I sure as hell wasn't leaving her by herself outside a men's room at a football game.

Yes she wrote that her dad took inappropriate showers with her. She blames her drug and sex addiction. Hunter even said his old man is a pedophile.
You're stretching. Probably not appropriate reads to me as a daughter embarrassed her father bathed her and maybe while he was bathing himself.

Boycott or shut up? So much for the left's interpretation of the 1st Amendment but not surprising.
Miller Lite is up next to be boycotted, before them it was Bud Light, and before them it was Disney, M&M's. Goodyear, Nike, etc, etc, etc.....The only folks triggered by other people's free speech are fragile minded right-wingers....

And I will mock them every step of the way...

I find it funny that you skip over all the other things in between to get to where she says showers with dad, probably not operate. If she was going to accuse him of molestation, probably not appropriate, probably isn't the line she'd use. Also, we don't know what showers with dad means or the context. I was a single father to a daughter. I had to bathe my daughter until she was old enough to bathe herself. When we were out on the road or at a Dolphins game or something and I had to pee she came into the stall and watched me pee because I sure as hell wasn't leaving her by herself outside a men's room at a football game.
I had to give my son baths till he was old enough also. But I didn't get naked and get with him. That is sick.

You're stretching. Probably not appropriate reads to me as a daughter embarrassed her father bathed her and maybe while he was bathing himself.
Lol, so Biden getting his jellies off isn't a big deal. Why didn't Jill do it instead, you people are sick. Shower with your daughter, nothing to see here. But this picture and you loons are saying Trump is screwing his daughter.
Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

Those library drag "lessons" are restricted to 18 and up?

What about the numerous bring your kids to drag things we see on the internet?
I'll try once more with you, retard, since you're obviously dim-witted. We were discussing Drag Shows, which no one under 18 can be admitted to.

You lost that argument, so now you are pivoting to Drag Queen Storytime, which is not a Drag Show, it's reading children's books to children. There are no runway antics, no risque performance, no jokes or showbiz.

How did you get so fucking stupid?

Who in the hell decided a "butt buzz" toy needs to be right next to the kids toys?

Stores don't just display stuff willy nilly. There are shelving and display models sent to the stores on how employees are supposed to setup displays.

They aren't even locked up or anything. Just right there.

Just like guns

I'll try once more with you, retard, since you're obviously dim-witted. We were discussing Drag Shows, which no one under 18 can be admitted to.

You lost that argument, so now you are pivoting to Drag Queen Storytime, which is not a Drag Show, it's reading children's books to children. There are no runway antics, no risque performance, no jokes or showbiz.

How did you get so fucking stupid?

Same shit, different day. The difference is only in your SJW addled head.

and as for evidence of kink going on with kids around in general....

Video of drag queen gyrating in front of child has Texas pols pushing for legislative action

Forum List

Back