CVS displays sex toys, lube, condoms right next to kids toys.

😄

The things you people cry about.....

1. The children who would be interested in those toys have no idea what condoms or butt plugs are. They aren't even going to notice them.

2. It's sex. Try to seem less afraid of it.

Stay away from the kids, honky.

Called out by what? Quote the mention of stds in the Bible. 😄

Nothing to do with that. Your statement is asking about condoms being more effective than "the bible"

And by bible, I took it to mean no sex before marriage, and being monogamous.

So what is better protection from GETTING and STD at the TIME of HAVING SEX, using a condom, or monogamy with someone that didn't have sex before marriage or with anyone else but their current partner?

LOL, that's a fucking stretch to try to not be wrong about something.

A miniscule chance years earlier brought up just so you don't admit you got called out.

Suck it, bitch.
Also polygamy, banging your dad, and having the husband of the chick you're hot for killed in battle. Old School! (Testament)

Nothing to do with that. Your statement is asking about condoms being more effective than "the bible"
Which is a fact. Condoms were designed to protect against sexually transmitted diseases and the Bible is a book and not even a particularly good one.
And by bible, I took it to mean no sex before marriage, and being monogamous.
Which is a stupid reading of a book that condones multiple wives and features a scene of incest between a man and his daughters.
So what is better protection from GETTING and STD at the TIME of HAVING SEX, using a condom, or monogamy with someone that didn't have sex before marriage or with anyone else but their current partner?
Using a condom because as I mentioned earlier you can have stds from birth.

Which is a fact. Condoms were designed to protect against sexually transmitted diseases and the Bible is a book and not even a particularly good one.

Which is a stupid reading of a book that condones multiple wives and features a scene of incest between a man and his daughters.

Using a condom because as I mentioned earlier you can have stds from birth.

Dodge, Dodge, and wrong.

Ah, so you are into kids! You white leftists are disgusting.
I love kids. Spent Monday decorating my house like a fairy forest for my neices 9th birthday. You can cosplay as some warrior for children but in reality you just use them to puff up your chest and cosplay online.

I love kids. Spent Monday decorating my house like a fairy forest for my neices 9th birthday. You can cosplay as some warrior for children but in reality you just use them to puff up your chest and cosplay online.

I'll bet you "love kids", Rachel Dolezal. Just like your president loves taking showers with his 12 year old daughter. You white trash pigs are disgusting.

What's disgusting about loving my grandson, nieces, nephews and God children? Can you explain that you tough warrior you? 😄

You leftist white trash hillbillies can't be trusted around kids. We learned that from Ashley's diary. The guy you voted for molested her.

Forum List

Back