Cyborgs will replace humans and remake the world

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
OPINION (NBC) – For tens of thousands of years, humans have reigned as our planet’s only intelligent, self-aware species. But the rise of intelligent machines means that could change soon, perhaps in our own lifetimes. Not long after that, Homo sapiens could vanish from Earth entirely. That’s the jarring message of a new book by James Lovelock, the famed British environmentalist and futurist. “Our supremacy as the prime understanders of the cosmos is rapidly coming to end,” he says in the book, “Novacene.” “The understanders of the future will not be humans but what I choose to call ‘cyborgs’ that will have designed
Cyborgs will replace humans and remake the world
---------------------------------

When your not ann idiot you knnow the dangers of BIG TECH and why the FK we need to bring them down right along with DARPA RAYTHEON annd all these other mother -========== who want to erase humanity yet the TRumnp hatingn morons are so gawd dam stupid , all htey think about is how can they make it legal to have sex at 7

I wish they would hurry up...

1-robot-paintings-by-hajime-sorayama.jpg

I'm getting too old to enjoy it.

AI does only what it has been programmed to do.

you got lots to learn// update on.
It is true. Cyborgs will not develop a wish to take over the world, unless their creators programmed them to have this "wish". You watched to many Terminator movies.

Lots to learn cyborgs/ai's ------- they will change humanity AS WE KNOW IT

View attachment 276103
Elon Musk also wants to nuke the Mars to make it inhabitable.

Forum List

Back