D.C. businessman faces two years in jail for unregistered ammunition, brass casing

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
It required 30 police officers to block off the street, hold four children hostage in a bedroom (one of which they ripped naked out of the shower with a battering ram) and keep two adults in restraints in their own home so they could ransack it for two hours, cause $10,000 in damages, all because they suspected their might be an unregistered firearm on the premises, which there wasn't.

And the gun control crowd wonders why there is so much resistance to their "reasonable" gun control solutions.

This is not America. This is shit that would make the KGB blush. In fact, upon reading it, I'd have sworn the old Soviet Union is where this happened had they not noted it was Washington D.C. in 2013.

MILLER: D.C. businessman faces two years in jail for unregistered ammunition, brass casing - Washington Times

Anyone who thinks this is a rare and isolated incident is urged to go here Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute and spend a few minutes and learn what an emerging police state looks like.

Then, if you care, read more:

SWAT Fever: It's Epidemic (Sorry About The Dogs) - Raw Fisher

More Militarized Than the Military | The Agitator

No-knock "drug war" warrant = dead dogs, ruined home - Gordon Wagner - Open Salon

Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America | Cato Institute

These raids are not uncommon. They are happening on an increasing daily basis and often for reasons as insignificant as the mere suspicion of marijuana being smoked. The raids are quite often a mistake -- and innocent people are sometimes brutalized or killed.

And we rarely learn about it from the mainstream media.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks this is a rare and isolated incident is urged to go here Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute and spend a few minutes and learn what an emerging police state looks like.

Then, if you care, read more:

SWAT Fever: It's Epidemic (Sorry About The Dogs) - Raw Fisher

More Militarized Than the Military | The Agitator

No-knock "drug war" warrant = dead dogs, ruined home - Gordon Wagner - Open Salon

Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America | Cato Institute

These raids are not uncommon. They are happening on an increasing daily basis and not only for reasons as insignificant as the mere suspicion of marijuana being smoked. The raids are quite often a mistake -- and innocent people are sometimes brutalized or killed.

And you won't learn about it from the mainstream media.

I believe you will find that your concerns are shared by many moderates and even liberals when it comes to police actions that are out of control.

That's insane. So basically he is guilty of having an inert shotgun shell in his possession. Wow, a real threat to public safety that one. Glad the DC police are keeping the city so safe.
btw, what kind of criminal warrant can the DC police get for a woman who refuses a warrantless search of her house which is outside DC?

That's insane. So basically he is guilty of having an inert shotgun shell in his possession. Wow, a real threat to public safety that one. Glad the DC police are keeping the city so safe.
btw, what kind of criminal warrant can the DC police get for a woman who refuses a warrantless search of her house which is outside DC?

I think this guy has a strong case if he were to file a lawsuit against the D.C. police. I really hope he does because if he is found not guilty at trial and then just lets this blow over they are going to do this to somebody else. What they did, quite frankly, was an act of terrorism using a badge to make it legal.

If the facts detailed in the story are accurate, and there is no reason to think they are not, this is disturbing to say the least.

Forum List

Back