Daddy Trump and Jr. didn't rent to n*ggers

Oh and just an FYI you bigoted assholes. His top manager at his charity is black and a woman.

Idiots.
does she let him grab her by the pussy?

nah, she reserves that for men with man hands
giphy.gif

wheres my African American

View attachment 95299

Managing millions of dollars for his charity. Oh and she's a woman!

oh, so shes the one that wrote the $20k check that paid for the 6 foot painting of himself ..

As far as charities go nothing tops the Clinton Foundation working with the State Department to channel the Haitian contracts to all their donors and ripping off poor Haitians.

Ok maybe the UN is a tad worse.

clintons foundation is one of the top rated foundations in the country whether you like it or not,

Trump bought personal items with $$ from his donations ... it's been put on hold and being investigated ... his foundation (cough) wasn't even registered with the state

Last edited:
For the ignorant OP:

"Who is the other notable person being honored at the gathering?

Donald J. Trump.

Why? Because of his support of and investment in the black community.

Jesse Jackson was absolutely gushing with praise for Trump, whose work crews comprised a disproportionately high percentage of black and Hispanic builders, stating:

Let me bring forth a friend who has, well, he is deceptive in his social style [inaudible], one can miss his seriousness and his commitment for the success is beyond argument…He has a sense of the curious and a will to make things better.

Jackson went on to enumerate various ways that Trump had shown himself to be a genuine partner in promoting inclusivity and helping those living in under served communities."

Blog: Shock video: Jesse Jackson gushes with praise for Donald Trump

Read more: Blog: Shock video: Jesse Jackson gushes with praise for Donald Trump
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

My how the times never change. The same old Nazis at work keeping the coloreds down.

Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

And Trump wonders why they won't against him?
Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you.
First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know.
So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you."

For the ignorant OP:

"Who is the other notable person being honored at the gathering?

Donald J. Trump.

Why? Because of his support of and investment in the black community.

Jesse Jackson was absolutely gushing with praise for Trump, whose work crews comprised a disproportionately high percentage of black and Hispanic builders, stating:

Let me bring forth a friend who has, well, he is deceptive in his social style [inaudible], one can miss his seriousness and his commitment for the success is beyond argument…He has a sense of the curious and a will to make things better.

Jackson went on to enumerate various ways that Trump had shown himself to be a genuine partner in promoting inclusivity and helping those living in under served communities."

Blog: Shock video: Jesse Jackson gushes with praise for Donald Trump

Read more: Blog: Shock video: Jesse Jackson gushes with praise for Donald Trump
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Jesse Jackson is not the emperor of black people

Oh and just an FYI you bigoted assholes. His top manager at his charity is black and a woman.

Idiots.

He doesn't grab her by the pussy
is she not hot enough?

She's a beautiful young lady who is considered part of the family.
how hot is she? does she have nudes like his wife you could show me?

Idiots.

is she not hot enough?

I would grab her pussy....we know you wouldn't though....you know, she's, shes black....

is she not hot enough?

I would grab her pussy....we know you wouldn't though....you know, she's, shes black....
racists have sex with black people? how else would you explain thomas jefferson?

is she not hot enough?

racists have sex with black people? how else would you explain thomas jefferson?
Everyone knows democrats don't have sex with black people......you know *wink*wink...they're black.....

is she not hot enough?

Everyone knows democrats don't have sex with black people......you know *wink*wink...they're black.....
Everyone knows republicans only have sex with black children

My how the times never change. The same old Nazis at work keeping the coloreds down.

Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you.
First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know.
So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you."
That was funnier when I heard it done as a skit on the radio. You are a fucking poseuer, and plagairist. Get your own original material, or give credit where it's due. Fucking for That...

Everyone knows republicans only have sex with black children
No, I didn't know that....so you're telling us NAMBLA is not all democrats?

That was funnier when I heard it done as a skit on the radio. You are a fucking poseuer, and plagairist. Get your own original material, or give credit where it's due. Fucking for That...
Haha I never claimed I wrote it.

Forum List

Back