Daily Mail: Melania would 'lift Trump's spirits' and tell him 'how wonderful and great he is' in a phone call after every rally

Many women do that for their husbands. You might as well complain about gravity or the fact that the sky is blue.

Trump's lawyers worked on that prenup for a long time to get all those requirements listed. I hope her divorce settlement makes all the disgusting things she was contractually required to do worthwhile.

Jesus, Trump has a paper mâché-thick ego.

Are you supportive of your husband?

That's your lifestyle, not mine.

Sorry - you seem like a wife = the catcher.

You sound like you know all about this. Are you having trouble with the husband? I hope he is not abusing you.

I don't even know your husband.

I guess you two have an open relationship.

Trump's lawyers worked on that prenup for a long time to get all those requirements listed. I hope her divorce settlement makes all the disgusting things she was contractually required to do worthwhile.

Did your husband make you sign a pre-nup?

You sound like you know all about this. Are you having trouble with the husband? I hope he is not abusing you.

Sounds like you've been abused. You deserve better, don't let him treat you that way. If he hurts you physically, call the police.

Sounds like you've been abused. You deserve better, don't let him treat you that way. If he hurts you physically, call the police.

I don't know your husband ma'am.

Forum List

Back