Dallas DA: Please Steal in Our City, I Won’t Prosecute You

Need a new 50” TV? Just walk into Best Buy, grab one valued at less than $750 and walk out.

Headlines this Summer:
Dallas Puzzled Why Crime Wave and Homelessness Have Skyrocketed.

Dallas DA says he won't prosecute 'low-level' crimes like theft and felony drug possession
i drive around dallas and cringe these days.

Is Oak Cliff still the shithole it was when I lived in Irving?

I wonder if this chart tells a tale?...The scared pussies will pretend it doesn’t.
46170.jpg
And 2 pie sections unidentified. :)

Weird that anytime a chart looks like this you’ll find a super shithole...total coincidence though I’m sure.
i just wonder who the mystery races are between black/white and white / asian and other 2 races / other period.

some "gap analysis" going on here. :)

And on the other side of the nation.....more Progressives/Liberals/Democrats letting all know whose side they are on....
;

"Manhattan DA will no longer prosecute turnstile jumping

“They are still making more arrests than we’d like," Chief Assistant District Attorney Karen Friedman Agnifilo said in an interview with POLITICO. "So we said to them, 'We are no longer in the process of prosecuting fare beating.'”
Manhattan DA will no longer prosecute turnstile jumping
wonder how much fare jumping went up after that.

no penalty, no law. relying on the "honor system" isn't going to work.

Rode the Houston Metro train to a Texans game once.....
What a shocker to learn it ran on the honor system. Apparently a certain segment of the population has no honor because I could have counted on one hand the number who actually paid.

This is the broken window theory in reverse. Stop prosecuting low level crimes and encourage the commission of more serious crimes.

Forum List

Back