Dallas MAN smashes truck against TV STATION windows screaming "HIGH TREASON"

Are you under the impression that a republican would target FOX News?
Who knows what those crazy bastards would do. It was a local station. They must have said something in Spanish or suggested that Trump wasn't 100% right about something.

a republican would be too stupid to know the difference
Your argument is unrealistic and not convincing. Do you have anything else?

republicans were "scared" of Obama & they thought he was an "Arab" = LOL

You dont really think that is evidence that supports your claim, do you?

the two that spoke in the video were "scared" of an Obama presidency & the other said Obama was an "arab"

that is just dumb s*** coming from two republicans

they were dumb enuff to vote for Trump; what else do you need to know?

Those are just 2 people. You vilified the entire republican party. You are going to need a tremendous amount of evidence to support such a claim.

WE'RE still being vilified over the BLACK PANTHERS and the Weather Underground. I was a KID when they were around. They pop up on boards here everyday.

PS Save your keystrokes, I could get the new UNAFFILIATED Black Panthers in my YARD!

\Why are Democrats always behind these attacks? Because you guys have your loony base convinced that FOX News is the devil.
What makes you think he was a Democrat? The CNN article contained this quote, "The officers said he was rambling and saying all kinds of nonsense...", i.e. most likely a Trump voter.

Yelling man intentionally rams truck into Dallas news station - CNN

Born in Hawaii. Grew up a christian.

Bill-O_Reilly-shalothing.jpg
8UQjdh7xfFq.jpg
th.jpg
obama-islamist.jpg

Who knows what those crazy bastards would do. It was a local station. They must have said something in Spanish or suggested that Trump wasn't 100% right about something.
More likely it was simply another violent democrat. You people think you can solve everything with violence.

the two that spoke in the video were "scared" of an Obama presidency & the other said Obama was an "arab"

Those are just 2 people. You vilified the entire republican party. You are going to need a tremendous amount of evidence to support such a claim.

WE'RE still being vilified over the BLACK PANTHERS and the Weather Underground. I was a KID when they were around. They pop up on boards here everyday.

PS Save your keystrokes, I could get the new UNAFFILIATED Black Panthers in my YARD!

I dont see people talking about those groups. BLM and ANTIFA, sure, but not the Black Panthers, and certainly not Weather Underground.

More likely it was simply another violent democrat. You people think you can solve everything with violence.
OKC, Charleston, Charlottesville, need we say more?
You would need to say a lot more if you want to convince people that you arent the most violent political group in the nation.
Just because you say people are Democrats, it doesn't mean they are. If people are going to be hard to convince, it's because of all the lies that are told on a daily basis.

OKC, Charleston, Charlottesville, need we say more?
You would need to say a lot more if you want to convince people that you arent the most violent political group in the nation.
Just because you say people are Democrats, it doesn't mean they are. If people are going to be hard to convince, it's because of all the lies that are told on a daily basis.
That wont stop you people from calling everyone Nazis. Thanks for the stupid point, hypocrite.

\Why are Democrats always behind these attacks? Because you guys have your loony base convinced that FOX News is the devil.
What makes you think he was a Democrat? The CNN article contained this quote, "The officers said he was rambling and saying all kinds of nonsense...", i.e. most likely a Trump voter.

Are you under the impression that a republican would be able to spell F O X?

Many of them are able to pick the channel out of the hundreds available to them, so I would gamble on yes, they can recognize the difference between FOX, CNN, PMSNBC, etc.

Maybe it's liberals' lack of intellect that is driving FOX's numbers so high. They turn on the TV and don't change the channel.

Yes. Are you so poisoned by your politics that you think they cant?

I'll help ya out--90% of Republicans support Trump. Enough said.

Right Trump voters ramble nonsense. Every loon you see talking crazy is a lib, like yesterday at the confirmation hearings. 70 of the freaks arrested.

You do realize their players are still around, and wreaking havoc wherever they can.

The real story-

Originally when he was in the bed of the truck he was yelling out ‘High treason! High treason!’ As he got over to the window he was trying to explain something that involved the Denton County Sheriff’s Department,” Brandon said. “He is claiming that someone tried to kill him and ended up hitting a relative of his and so he was wanting justice, I think. But also at some point, he was saying, ‘And they’re coming for me. They’re coming after me trying to kill me.’’...

The papers Fry scattered referenced his 2012 arrested in Denton County for a probation violation on a DWI conviction. He was the passenger in a vehicle when deputies shot and killed another man.

According to the Denton County Sheriff’s Department at the time, Roberto Carlos Hernandez drove towards a deputy and rammed the deputy’s vehicle. The deputy fired several shots, killing Hernandez.
Man arrested after crashing truck into FOX4 building in downtown Dallas

And where they rammed a deputy, the original incident-
Suspect Shot By Denton Co. Sheriff’s Deputy Dies
DENTON (CBSDFW.COM) – One suspect is dead and another in jail, after they led a deputy on a chase and then rammed his patrol car during a traffic stop, according to the Denton County Sheriff’s Department.

The deputy, who has been on patrol since 2007 and employed with the department since 2001, shot Roberto Hernandez, 21, several times as Hernandez tried to run him over during a traffic stop. Hernandez later died at the hospital.

The other suspect in the vehicle, Michael Chadwick Fry, 28, was arrested for a probation violation on DWI conviction.

As the deputy got out of his marked patrol vehicle, he ordered the suspects to get out of their car. Instead, Fry climbed into the backseat and Hernandez got into the driver’s seat. Hernandez then put the car in reverse and aimed toward the deputy and his cruiser. The deputy fired several shots at the driver’s seat, according to a statement released by the Sheriff’s office.

Last edited:
Now, what were you saying, centerleftFl?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back