Dallas MAN smashes truck against TV STATION windows screaming "HIGH TREASON"

This seems to be about an officer involved shooting from 2012.
Fry scattered papers everywhere, Channel 4 reporter Brandon Todd said. The fliers included news coverage of an officer-involved shooting from 2012, when Fry was a passenger in a pickup that his companion rammed into a Denton County deputy's squad car at a traffic stop near Krum. An officer shot and killed the driver, 21-year-old Roberto Hernandez.They tried to kill me. And they missed. And hit him," says a handwritten note scribbled in the margins of the flier. "They used brainwashing tactics.

DmVn_MFVAAEJ5-x.jpg

I think it's safe to say this guy is not all there.
Pickup driver ranting about deadly 2012 shooting crashes into Fox 4 building in Dallas | Crime | Dallas News

It's a local FOX affiliate. YOU figure it out!

(I think he watches 'FOX' and was oblivious. Unless of course maybe THIS FOX AFFILIATE said something against Trump).

Man repeatedly crashes truck into Dallas Fox TV affiliate screaming ‘high treason’

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
05 SEP 2018 AT 09:56 ET

FlipboardFacebookTwitterLinkedInMore7

Man-crashes-into-KDFW-800x430.png

Man crashes into Dallas TV station (Brandon Todd/KDFW)

A man repeatedly smashed his truck into the side of a Dallas television station before getting out to rant against the media.

The driver arrived about 6 a.m. Wednesday at KDFW-TV and smashed the pickup into the building’s floor-to-ceiling glass windows, and he jumped out of the wrecked vehicle and began shouting and throwing papers from a bag.

Witnesses reported the man shouted, “high treason,” as he stood outside the building....

(I think he watches 'FOX' and was oblivious. Unless of course maybe THIS FOX AFFILIATE said something against Trump).

Man repeatedly crashes truck into Dallas Fox TV affiliate screaming ‘high treason’

[URL='https://www.rawstory.com/author/travis/']TRAVIS GETTYS

A man repeatedly smashed his truck into the side of a Dallas television station before getting out to rant against the media.

The driver arrived about 6 a.m. Wednesday at KDFW-TV and smashed the pickup into the building’s floor-to-ceiling glass windows, and he jumped out of the wrecked vehicle and began shouting and throwing papers from a bag.

Witnesses reported the man shouted, “high treason,” as he stood outside the building....

Brandon Todd
✔@BrandonToddFOX4

This was the man who smashed his truck into our station this morning..throwing papers around while yelling "high treason". @FOX4
9:19 AM - Sep 5, 2018 · Dallas, TX
Jesus Christ your opening statement is stupid.
[/URL]

Brandon Todd
✔@BrandonToddFOX4

This was the man who smashed his truck into our station this morning..throwing papers around while yelling "high treason". @FOX4

centerleftFLVIP Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+1,256

Gee, and I thought it was QUESTION! Silly me.

Yet you ignore the facts. He and his buddy tried to run over a cop, and his buddy got killed. Who supports the cops? Fox.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Brandon Todd
✔@BrandonToddFOX4

centerleftFLVIP Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+1,256

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Brandon Todd
✔@BrandonToddFOX4

centerleftFLVIP Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+1,256

I know what the affiliate is. Your question was ignorant

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Brandon Todd
✔@BrandonToddFOX4

I don't think this was a political issue.

It seems to fall firmly under 'batshit crazy'. Here's a picture of flyer the man started to throw about just before he was arrested.

Batshitcrazy.jpg

When the word 'Witchery' is part of your rant, we're clearly in 'Sprinkle A Little Lithium On Him' territory.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Brandon Todd
✔@BrandonToddFOX4

Where have all the nuts of this Nation come from. It seems like the more pot is legal the more nuts come out of the woodwork.

The real story-

Originally when he was in the bed of the truck he was yelling out ‘High treason! High treason!’ As he got over to the window he was trying to explain something that involved the Denton County Sheriff’s Department,” Brandon said. “He is claiming that someone tried to kill him and ended up hitting a relative of his and so he was wanting justice, I think. But also at some point, he was saying, ‘And they’re coming for me. They’re coming after me trying to kill me.’’...

The papers Fry scattered referenced his 2012 arrested in Denton County for a probation violation on a DWI conviction. He was the passenger in a vehicle when deputies shot and killed another man.

According to the Denton County Sheriff’s Department at the time, Roberto Carlos Hernandez drove towards a deputy and rammed the deputy’s vehicle. The deputy fired several shots, killing Hernandez.
Man arrested after crashing truck into FOX4 building in downtown Dallas
Sounds like some idiot who calls into Coast to Coast.

The real story-

Originally when he was in the bed of the truck he was yelling out ‘High treason! High treason!’ As he got over to the window he was trying to explain something that involved the Denton County Sheriff’s Department,” Brandon said. “He is claiming that someone tried to kill him and ended up hitting a relative of his and so he was wanting justice, I think. But also at some point, he was saying, ‘And they’re coming for me. They’re coming after me trying to kill me.’’...

The papers Fry scattered referenced his 2012 arrested in Denton County for a probation violation on a DWI conviction. He was the passenger in a vehicle when deputies shot and killed another man.

According to the Denton County Sheriff’s Department at the time, Roberto Carlos Hernandez drove towards a deputy and rammed the deputy’s vehicle. The deputy fired several shots, killing Hernandez.

Even on Coast to Coast, they knew that 'Muerder' isn't a word.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Brandon Todd
✔@BrandonToddFOX4

Where have all the nuts of this Nation come from. It seems like the more pot is legal the more nuts come out of the woodwork.

A little Indica Blue Dream probably would have kept this guy on his couch. Or at least had him driving his truck into a bag of Doritos.

The real story-

Even on Coast to Coast, they knew that 'Muerder' isn't a word.
He is an idiot who can't spell.

He thinks "conspiracy theories" is spelled "conspiracys thearys"

Yet you ignore the facts. He and his buddy tried to run over a cop, and his buddy got killed. Who supports the cops? Fox.

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS

Brandon Todd
✔@BrandonToddFOX4

centerleftFLVIP Member
Thanks Received:
Ratings:
+1,256

It is not playing nice to try to run over a Cop, even the nuts know that.

Clearly had nothing to with politics at all and everything to do with this police shooting years ago. The man is just batshit crazy and needs to be locked up and treated for his mental issues.

The OP appears to be just as stupid and batshit crazy, and needs to be committed himself.

Clearly had nothing to with politics at all and everything to do with this police shooting years ago. The man is just batshit crazy and needs to be locked up and treated for his mental issues.

The OP appears to be just as stupid and batshit crazy, and needs to be committed himself.
We need mental institutions back.

Forum List

Back