Dallas Police dept on lockdown

It appears the copyright infringement was too much for the special snowflakes sensibilities. :)

It was scrubbed.

Dallas Police Depart
Twitter

@DallasPD

Officers are searching the police parking garage for a suspicious person.

4:45 PM - 9 Jul 2016

No suspect found after SWAT search of DPD headquarters parking garage
The search was for a "suspicious person" who was possibly armed. Sources say a man dressed in black was seen in the parking garage. It was not clear if a suspect escaped and was still at large.

K9 officers were performing a secondary search of the garage just after 7 p.m.

Threat Made On Dallas Police Headquarters, SWAT On Scene
According to reports, a man in black was spotted running into the Dallas Police parking garage, and police swept the area.

Anything else?

Nothing has happened. It is all speculation.

Two nights ago, you were all convinced that 4 shooters were in Dallas.

Just stop.

Wait.

Swat on site. Apparently they received another death threat

Just saw it on the news...

sounds like another peaceful night of fuck the police blm protesters
Yep. But the public will only take this shit for so long. Before their patience wears out.
BLM had it goose cooked by that sniper. Whether or not the sniper had anything to do with BLM is immaterial. The court of public opinion is all that matters. And every single piece of news coverage( lib media folks) has BLM committing some fucked up protest. Such as the blockade of I-75 last night in Downtown Atlanta.
Main stream Americans see BLM as an anarchist, radical group that goes to great lengths to fuck up the lives of people who have nothing to do with what those animals are bitching about.
I wait with great anticipation when during one of these BLM traffic blockades, some guy is driving his wife to the hospital because she is about to give birth and flattens a couple of these assholes.

It appears the copyright infringement was too much for the special snowflakes sensibilities. :)

It was scrubbed.
Your post was deleted? Why, because it presented the facts that made a politically correct group look bad
I told a lib to shove it because he was barking orders about what we could post. :)
Yeah...well they CAN cram it any orifice of their choosing.
I am sick of these libs on here getting special consideration for their wittow feewings.

Forum List

Back