🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dallas Week!

One of the teams I dislike the most, the Cowboys. This team called a 51-48 loss, in Dallas to the Broncos a moral victory. Good grief, giving up 50 points in a game is a moral victory?

The Redskins are getting better week by week, but the problem is Dallas is the most talented team in that division. They just have trouble playing a full game.

Here's to Dallas and I hope they get the moral victory and let the Redskins get the real victory.

• Banned
One of the teams I dislike the most, the Cowboys. This team called a 51-48 loss, in Dallas to the Broncos a moral victory. Good grief, giving up 50 points in a game is a moral victory?

The Redskins are getting better week by week, but the problem is Dallas is the most talented team in that division. They just have trouble playing a full game.

Here's to Dallas and I hope they get the moral victory and let the Redskins get the real victory.

The gals will find a way to lose :thup:

6 more hours!

Did they do a team chant or take a vote on a team spokesman?

Damn you dallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????

Because that was one sweet pass Homo threw to the corner. Is it just me or does Jerry Jones look like an alien being in a human suit? He has the most unsettling buggy eyes. Like insect eyes. Sitting up in his luxury booth he keeps looking up like a predatory bug...like he is going to snatch some fly out of the air and gobble it up.

• Banned
Damn you dallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????

Because that was one sweet pass Homo threw to the corner. Is it just me or does Jerry Jones look like an alien being in a human suit? He has the most unsettling buggy eyes. Like insect eyes. Sitting up in his luxury booth he keeps looking up like a predatory bug...like he is going to snatch some fly out of the air and gobble it up.

I'd respond to your post but I feel like :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Why Redskins whyyyyyy????????

Forum List

Back