Damn! Even Farrakhan knows Hillary is evil...

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Dec 5, 2012
Farrakhan Invokes ‘Satan’ as He Unleashes on Hillary Clinton in Fiery Address: ‘That’s a Wicked Woman’

The Minister Louis Farrakhan unleashed a series of fiery critiques aimed at Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton during his Saviours’ Day keynote address, calling her a “wicked woman” and accusing her of orchestrating the “destruction of Libya.”

“I do not blame you for wanting a female president, but that’s a wicked woman,” the Nation of Islam leader said. “You can vote for her, but vote for her with knowledge.”

Farrakhan went on to say that Clinton “can be sweet,” but accused her of playing games.

“All of the sudden she know about Trayvon Martin — all of the sudden, the boy been dead nearly two years,” he said. “Now, she’s talking about him like she met the mother and oh 
 these white people, this is Satan.”

Watch Farrakhan’s remarks below:

Farrakhan continued, “You fall for that crap? Most of you that went to jail for having a little blunt in your pocket, they arranged that, the Clintons. Mass incarceration came about under the Clintons.”

In addition to blaming Bill and Hillary Clinton for broken families, among other societal woes, Farrakhan also took aim at her tenure as secretary of state, saying that she orchestrated the killing of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

“She, in her person, orchestrated the destruction of Libya and the killing of Muammar Gaddafi. Gaddafi was my friend. He was my brother,” Farrakhan said, adding that he believes that Hillary Clinton lied by saying that Gaddafi was going to “kill all his people.”

He also blamed Clinton for much of the chaos going on in the Middle East and North Africa.

“All the refugees fleeing out of Syria, fleeing out of Libya, fleeing out of Northern Africa is because of policies of the government of the United States of America — and her specifically,” he said.

–

I guess Farrakahn isn't as stupid as he looks....

You're right....except for you liberals...
I don't know if a liberal has ever started a thread about Farrakahn on this board. But the right loves to.

Oh, so suddenly the left despises Farrakhan? Gee, that's a first. Must be because he (for once in his miserable life) told the truth....
The left has never liked Farrakahn. Only crazy people do. He shares most of your religious views btw, you'd probably love the nutjob.

I don't know if a liberal has ever started a thread about Farrakahn on this board. But the right loves to.

Oh, so suddenly the left despises Farrakhan? Gee, that's a first. Must be because he (for once in his miserable life) told the truth....
The left has never liked Farrakahn. Only crazy people do. He shares most of your religious views btw, you'd probably love the nutjob.

Hitting the old straw man I see.....well, if that's the best you have...

Better than what you had.

Better than what you had.

Hey dumbass - don't shoot the messenger...

Louis Farrakan is the leader of - The nation of Islam.

Read this :

Louis Farrakhan Calls for Murder: We Must Rise Up & Kill Those Who Kill Us - Freedom Outpost#!

------------------

Quote = "Farrakhan said of the Jews: "And don't you forget, when it's God who puts you in the ovens, it's forever!"[63] Farrakhan made antisemitic comments during his May 16–17, 2013 visit to Detroit[64] and in his weekly sermons titled "The Time and What Must Be Done", begun during January 2013.[65] In March 2015, Farrakhan accused Jews of involvement in the September 11 attacks.[66]"

Louis Farrakhan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

------------------

Quote = " Bill Clinton has endorsed Minister Louis Farrakhan’s Million More March (scheduled for October 14-15, 2005, in Washington, D.C.). The event will mark the 10th anniversary of Farrakhan’s so-called Million Man March of 1995. (The 100,000-man march probably would be more accurate.)"

Quote = "I hope Clinton takes his endorsement of the Farrakhan’s march to the next logical step."

FrontPage Magazine - Clinton Endorses Farrakhan's Hate-March

---------------

Quote = At a promotional event in Milwaukee in August, Farrakhan said, “White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it."

Quote = In July in Miami, he told a crowd, “If the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us, stalk them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.”

Louis Farrakhan’s pleas for justice are blunted by bigotry and calls to violence

--------------

Louis Farrakan is a political nut....and has no relationship to religion, or God, in my assessment. He wants people to "Oooh and Ahhh" at him because he is a leader.

Louis Farrakan is nothing more than a loud mouth.

Shadow 355

Again, for the 75th time, I do NOT support Trump. Frankly, I believe Trump is nothing more than a modern day version of PT Barnum. I worry about a Trump presidency - for more reasons than I care to go into now.

Farrakhan is an evil piece of racist shit. The world would be a much better place without his crap.

Forum List

Back