Dan Crenshaw DESTROYS Mahar, and dems narrative trump did nothing, (warning painful for libs)

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

I like Dan before this but the way he methodically destroyed Bill Maher was absolutely beautiful. Why are all the talented politicians all on the Republican side?

• Banned

I like Dan before this but the way he methodically destroyed Bill Maher was absolutely beautiful. Why are all the talented politicians all on the Republican side?

Proably because politicians and especially republicans are exceptionally good at lying and changing the subject.

No he destroyed the TDS narrative.. It was done so beautifully I’m celebrating right now

Proably because politicians and especially republicans are exceptionally good at lying and changing the subject.

No he destroyed the TDS narrative.. It was done so beautifully I’m celebrating right now

How did he destroy the TDS narrative? There are still millions of Drumpftards spouting the same narrative.

• Banned

How did he destroy the TDS narrative? There are still millions of Drumpftards spouting the same narrative.

Yes we know.. get some rest lol

You dont know much of anything. I've rested enough for today.

• Banned

You dont know much of anything. I've rested enough for today.

Did you take your medication?

I saw that segment and that R guy failed to answer dickhead Bill's question. About as methodical as 2 snails mating.

• Banned

I saw that segment and that R guy failed to answer dickhead Bill's question. About as methodical as 2 snails mating.

lol bill wAS speechless he resorted to TDS Retort

Not only did he answer them, he destroyed the premise on which they were based.

Forum List

Back