🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dan Quayle, John Edwards, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Will Donald Trump be the next individual when put under the microscope of a Presidential election ends up being known forever as a joke.

My answer is yes.

Bill Clinton, wife cheater, intern banger, dress splasher, liar, pig. I just felt like destroying you with a single post.
Bill Clinton is probably all of what you say but despite all of that he was a fairly successful President and politician.
In history there are politicians that are bad person, bad politicians; there are bad person, good politician; there are good person, bad politician; and there are good person, good politician.
And there is a separate category; a complete joke as a person and a politician. Donald Trump.

Bill Clinton, wife cheater, intern banger, dress splasher, liar, pig. I just felt like destroying you with a single post.
Bill Clinton is probably all of what you say but despite all of that he was a fairly successful President and politician.
In history there are politicians that are bad person, bad politicians; there are bad person, good politician; there are good person, bad politician; and there are good person, good politician.
And there is a separate category; a complete joke as a person and a politician. Donald Trump.

The guy is a lying wife cheating intern abusing pig of a human being who's only career success talking points was provided by a GOP congress. There now you are educated.

The guy is a lying wife cheating intern abusing pig of a human being who's only career success talking points was provided by a GOP congress. There now you are educated.
I would say your statement shows you are uneducated. Some of what you say is true but overall shows a lack of balance and minimal grasp of the facts. Are you another person home schooled in a single wide?

Will Donald Trump be the next individual when put under the microscope of a Presidential election ends up being known forever as a joke.

My answer is yes.

Maybe, except his opponent is hilarious........the one person that even Ted Kennedy wouldn't fuck........and she's a terrible liar.....

I would say your statement shows you are uneducated. Some of what you say is true but overall shows a lack of balance and minimal grasp of the facts. Are you another person home schooled in a single wide?

Go repeat the 3rd grade, try to pay attention this time.

Trump is God.......

Bluelegend has quite the quick wit. He/she has a come back for everything.Repeat the third grade; ouch!

Trump is God.......
May the real God help you

Bluelegend has quite the quick wit. He/she has a come back for everything.Repeat the third grade; ouch!

ElmerFudd well that's all that need be said. :laugh:

Forum List

Back