Dang....doctor says Hillary may have "brain damage".

Are you 10 years old or simply not too bright?

Do you realize just how rude you are to people? God created mosquitoes, houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites and then he lowered his standards and created you.
I see you're yet another Liberal arsehole who won't answer a question and doesn't objectively review his postings.
I'm very nice to people who are rational.
You're not "nice" to anyone. Although I admit it's kind of endearing to see you speak about things you don't understand.
Oh sure, like the moment you joined this board you insisted that anyone voting for Trump is a retard.
Yeah, you're REALLY nice...not!

Now how about that Illegal in your family?
Trump supporters are actually retarded though.
So let's discuss career and job opportunity since 2004, shall we?
Let's see how knowledgeable your are when it comes to figuring out how Bill Gates and company are destroying the average American.

Do you realize just how rude you are to people? God created mosquitoes, houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites and then he lowered his standards and created you.
I see you're yet another Liberal arsehole who won't answer a question and doesn't objectively review his postings.
You're not "nice" to anyone. Although I admit it's kind of endearing to see you speak about things you don't understand.
Oh sure, like the moment you joined this board you insisted that anyone voting for Trump is a retard.

Let's see how knowledgeable your are when it comes to figuring out how Bill Gates and company are destroying the average American.
What does any of that nonsense have to do with Trump supporters?

Thank you for showing you have NO IDEA about his plan to resurrect Careers and Jobs.
Now go to his website or listen to one of his speeches and come back and we'll have a discussion.

Thank you for showing you have NO IDEA about his plan to resurrect Careers and Jobs.
Now go to his website or listen to one of his speeches and come back and we'll have a discussion.
Holy shit, you're telling me you believe Trump has a valid plan to "bring back jobs?" More like destroy trade with our partners for no reason.

Hmmm.......she just released her tax records. Thinking its about time for full disclosure on the medical records. Its enough to worry about her taking that 3:00am call without brain damage......but shit, lets face it.......the public needs to know if she could possibly have a caniption/seizure while dealing with a crisis......

Dr. Drew “Gravely Concerned” About Hillary Clinton’s Health

Something must be up........see some of these recent campaign photo's? She looks like death warmed over............not good s0ns!!:dunno:

Rotten Crooked Clinton is very ill. That's no secret anymore ...the cat is out of the bag.

The question is how are they going to keep her alive until November.

.... propping her to every event like a puppet...like a stuffed animal...

And who will they replace her with?

Holy shit, you're telling me you believe Trump has a valid plan to "bring back jobs?" More like destroy trade with our partners for no reason.

I'm NOT going to get into a posting sound bite war with you.

Unless you're one of those who think it's fine for 100,000 US citizens to lose their jobs on Wall Street in 1 week but it's not fine to get those jobs back.

Forum List

Back