Dang....doctor says Hillary may have "brain damage".

Hmmm.......she just released her tax records. Thinking its about time for full disclosure on the medical records. Its enough to worry about her taking that 3:00am call without brain damage......but shit, lets face it.......the public needs to know if she could possibly have a caniption/seizure while dealing with a crisis......

Dr. Drew “Gravely Concerned” About Hillary Clinton’s Health

Something must be up........see some of these recent campaign photo's? She looks like death warmed over............not good s0ns!!:dunno:

That's like saying that water is wet.

dang some doctors say Trumpbots dont have enough brain to damage.
Is the Illegal in YOUR family voting?

makes no sense ...

48674802.jpg

makes no sense ...

48674802.jpg

Based upon the intensity of your hatred for Trump there must be SOME nerve of yours he has pinched.
Either you're a Muslim or related to one or an Illegal or related to one.
Or perhaps an elitist living off of cheap labor and/or an over-inflated Stock Portfolio.

makes no sense ...

48674802.jpg

Based upon the intensity of your hatred for Trump there must be SOME nerve of yours he has pinched.
Or perhaps an elitist living off of cheap labor and/or an over-inflated Stock Portfolio.

I dont hate Trump. You are an idiot and need to grow up.

makes no sense ...

48674802.jpg

Really? Try reviewing your last 1,000 or so postings.

makes no sense ...

48674802.jpg

Repeat .. I dont HATE anybody. Try not being a dumbass in your last 12,000 posts or so.

makes no sense ...

48674802.jpg

Repeat .. I dont HATE anybody. Try not being a dumbass in your last 12,000 posts or so.

Are you 10 years old or simply not too bright?

makes no sense ...

48674802.jpg

suffering fools like you isn't my forte'....

suffering fools like you isn't my forte'....
It appears you suffer some fools...like Hillary.
You really should review your postings objectively.
Perhaps a writing course would help.
But definitely not Creative Writing.

Go ahead libs lets hear your counter argument to this doctor.

Drew Pinsky hasn't practiced medicine in 32 years, all that time he has been on radio or television pushing his own brand of curing drug addiction or advice for the lovelorn. No doctor worth his salt is going to offer a diagnosis without seeing the patient and analyzing lab results himself. Then he will talk to the patient in private and will not reveal his opinion to anyone else. The medical community doesn't appreciate its practitioners cheapening the science of medicine. Drew Pinsky is surely made a laughingstock of himself.

So is the Illegal in your family voting?

What are you blabbering about? On second thought never mind.

makes no sense ...

48674802.jpg

Do you realize just how rude you are to people? God created mosquitoes, houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites and then he lowered his standards and created you.

Right wing echo chamber. Post bullshit and reaffirm it's real over and over again.

Do you realize just how rude you are to people? God created mosquitoes, houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, fleas, ticks, slugs, leeches, and intestinal parasites and then he lowered his standards and created you.
I see you're yet another Liberal arsehole who won't answer a question and doesn't objectively review his postings.
I'm very nice to people who are rational.

I see you're yet another Liberal arsehole who won't answer a question and doesn't objectively review his postings.
You're not "nice" to anyone. Although I admit it's kind of endearing to see you speak about things you don't understand.

You're not "nice" to anyone. Although I admit it's kind of endearing to see you speak about things you don't understand.
Oh sure, like the moment you joined this board you insisted that anyone voting for Trump is a retard.
Yeah, you're REALLY nice...not!

Now how about that Illegal in your family?

Oh sure, like the moment you joined this board you insisted that anyone voting for Trump is a retard.
Yeah, you're REALLY nice...not!

Now how about that Illegal in your family?
Trump supporters are actually retarded though.

Forum List

Back