Daniel Morley, Police Officer Serving Minority High School Has Been Identified As White Nationalist

What should happen do Daniel Morley?

• I'm a conservative and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I'm a conservative and I think he should at least lose his job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think he should at least lose his job.

• I'm an independent and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think he should at least lose his job.

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Cop Working at High School Revealed as White Nationalist Organizer
Identity Evropa helped plan the Charlottesville hate march. One of its members has been secretly working as a police officer alongside kids.

190318-weill-evropa-recruiter-tease_i9cfev

Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast

A Virginia police officer assigned to a high school is involved in onboarding new members for a white nationalist group, leaked chat logs reveal.

Daniel Morley, 31, is a police officer at L.C. Bird High School in Chesterfield, Virginia. He’s also an organizer for Identity Evropa, a white nationalist group. In the group’s leaked chat messages, first highlighted by Virginia anti-fascists on Monday, Morley discussed ways to downplay appearances of racism, while still promoting white nationalism.

https://www.theroot.com/a-virginia-police-officer-serving-a-majority-minority-h-1833432682

What should happen to this guy USMB?

OP's should be 3 to 4 paragraphs, link and comment. MarcATL

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
A good public shaming is fine. I doubt he will last very long there anyway, with the kids making fun of him all day every day.

Identity Evropa helped plan the Charlottesville hate march. One of its members has been secretly working as a police officer alongside kids.

A Virginia police officer assigned to a high school is involved in onboarding new members for a white nationalist group, leaked chat logs reveal.

Daniel Morley, 31, is a police officer at L.C. Bird High School in Chesterfield, Virginia. He’s also an organizer for Identity Evropa, a white nationalist group. In the group’s leaked chat messages, first highlighted by Virginia anti-fascists on Monday, Morley discussed ways to downplay appearances of racism, while still promoting white nationalism.

Morley is suspended while Chesterfield County Police Department investigates the allegations, the department announced Monday.

“The Chesterfield County Police Department is aware of the alleged affiliation and activities of one of our officers, and our Office of Professional Standards continues to actively investigate these claims,” the department said in a statement. “At this point, the officer in question has been removed from his position as a School Resource Officer and has been administratively suspended from the police department pending a recommendation from Col. Jeffrey Katz for termination.”

A phone number believed to be Morley’s did not return a request for comment on Monday.

“We don't hate other races, so we're not racists.”
— Daniel Morley

Morley used the screen name “Danimal876” to post in chat rooms Identity Evropa maintained on chat platforms Slack and Discord. Those chat logs were made public by the media collective Unicorn Riot earlier this month. But despite the pseudonym, Morley posted personally identifying information, Richmond-area Twitter users “Antifa Seven Hills” and “The Queer Crimer” first noted.

Morley appears to have been involved with Identity Evropa longer than he was a school resource officer. In August, a fellow officer uploaded a video of Morley, and described him as newly assigned to L.C. Bird High School.

“I want to ensure that the children of this county get to have the same safe childhood that I did growing up,” Morley said in the video.
morley-flyer-700x906.png

https://www.theroot.com/a-virginia-police-officer-serving-a-majority-minority-h-1833432682

Nice dossier :)

So what? Who cares? If he'd be a black guy with ties to the Black Panthers would you give a flying fuck?

Didn't think so.

Morley is suspended while Chesterfield County Police Department investigates the allegations, the department announced Monday.

“The Chesterfield County Police Department is aware of the alleged affiliation and activities of one of our officers, and our Office of Professional Standards continues to actively investigate these claims,” the department said in a statement. “At this point, the officer in question has been removed from his position as a School Resource Officer and has been administratively suspended from the police department pending a recommendation from Col. Jeffrey Katz for termination.”

A phone number believed to be Morley’s did not return a request for comment on Monday.

— Daniel Morley

Morley used the screen name “Danimal876” to post in chat rooms Identity Evropa maintained on chat platforms Slack and Discord. Those chat logs were made public by the media collective Unicorn Riot earlier this month. But despite the pseudonym, Morley posted personally identifying information, Richmond-area Twitter users “Antifa Seven Hills” and “The Queer Crimer” first noted.

Morley appears to have been involved with Identity Evropa longer than he was a school resource officer. In August, a fellow officer uploaded a video of Morley, and described him as newly assigned to L.C. Bird High School.

“I want to ensure that the children of this county get to have the same safe childhood that I did growing up,” Morley said in the video.
morley-flyer-700x906.png

I think christians have a right to NOT hire an atheist for a church position.

I think a christian school has a right to demand that any police protection provided be by like-minded christians

and I believe a minority school should NOT have to be policed by someone who hates them and is just waiting for the signal to open fire.

He is entitled to his belief's...

Until that belief intersects and affects another rights you have no reason to do anything..

If were going to start the thought police line of guilt then no liberal should ever have power or teach children as they have a mental disorder..

Until that belief intersects and affects another rights you have no reason to do anything..

If were going to start the thought police line of guilt then no liberal should ever have power or teach children as they have a mental disorder..

Should a christian church, seeking police presence during school hours, be forced to accept an atheist or muslim policeman?

Should a christian church, seeking police presence during school hours, be forced to accept an atheist or muslim policeman?
A christian school here has them already. Until they do something that imputes their ability to act under the law we have no reason to do anything. Ohmar has done things that should have her thrown out of congress and she was doing things that affected others rights... Yet she remains... ignorant double standard by democrats... We can do what we want.. if you think it though were gonna take you righties out...

Last edited:

— Daniel Morley

morley-flyer-700x906.png

What crime did he commit?

Oh yeah, he is pro-white.

Can’t have that in an anti-white country.

Thats some funny shit right there!!!
We have the likes of barry,rev jackson,malcolm x,sharpton and a host of others who are black nationalist and they're accepted in the halls of our government. In fact they wield power.

Where's the outcry?

— Daniel Morley

morley-flyer-700x906.png

What crime has he committed?

Why would that even come into it?

Greg

— Daniel Morley

morley-flyer-700x906.png

If he did his job then what's the issue?

Greg

Greg
Its called identity politics.. Its an attempt to divide. The Muslim officer here has assimilated as a US citizen and has respect for Christians because we show him respect.

Our immigration problem is simply due to no one assimilating and becoming US CITIZENS.. Ohmar is a prime example of far left and immigrant bigotry.

Greg
Its called identity politics.. Its an attempt to divide. The Muslim officer here has assimilated as a US citizen and has respect for Christians because we show him respect.

Our immigration problem is simply due to no one assimilating and becoming US CITIZENS.. Ohmar is a prime example of far left and immigrant bigotry.

A good friend of mine is an Anarchist though he owns three houses and was a teacher. Should he have been fired?? lmao

Greg

What’s a minority high school? Is that a school that segregates itself from white people? 54 years after civil rights? If so, they deserve this karma, don’t they?

— Daniel Morley

morley-flyer-700x906.png

WTF is up with that flyer?

They should do African criminals just the same...

Alert Chicago
A known gang member
with an extensive criminal record
lives in your community

Name: Tyrone Robinson

Affiliation: Gangster Disciples

Description: Black hair, brown eyes

Family: Mother, Laquita Robinson, aka Qt
Father, Baby daddy unknown
Siblings, Shantee, Jamal, Asha, Nala, Jerome, Darshon
Children: Tyrone Jr., Tyrell, Tyquita, Tyshon, Tyquel

Drives: Stolen vehicles

Tyron Robinson is a known gang member
of the Gangster Disciples, on the East Side

He was recently released from prison
having served time for an armed robbery.
He is also a suspect in 5 unsolved homicides
His rap sheet is extensive....
Theft, robbery, gun violations, fraud, assault
drugs, dog fighting, domestic violence
He was last seen on a stolen bike, selling crack

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Dr. Umar Johnson, Dr. Boyce Watkins, Dr. Shonna Etienne, SEGREGATION.jpg

Hello. Can someone please explain the difference between philosophies embraced White Nationalists vs. Pro Black Segregationists?

Video: 'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed Collides With 'White Advocate' Jared Taylor

Hello, my friends. The main purpose of this writing is to provide evidence exposing the nature and character of a fellow American citizen loudly declaring Racism, the concept of 'White Supremacy' or 'White Privilege', is impeding our black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality and respect, as well as achieving success in today's ever-evolving American society.

Recently I was listening to social commentator 'Tree of Logic' speak with alleged 'White Supremacist' Jared Taylor. (see included YouTube link)

Jared Taylor - Wikipedia

During their conversation I learned in February of 2018 'White Advocate' Jared Taylor and 'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed, a loud voice representing America's large PRO BLACK minded community, got together sharing a discussion about race relations in America, as well as race relations on our planet.

Tariq Nasheed - Wikipedia

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___

Keeping it REAL, listening to Tariq sharing his thoughts and concerns I became embarrassed for him, as well as his large base of supporters and admirers.

In my opinion Tariq Nasheed is an emotionally troubled, $for-profit$, race-hustling clown. A man exhibiting childish behaviors while offering off-the-cuff, childlike arguments to support his views about "White Supremacy."

See for yourself...

"Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor" Streamed live on Feb 8, 2018 by Baked Alaska

Frankly, listening to Tariq Nasheed and Jared Taylor discuss historical, as well as current race relations on our planet, confirms my suspicions that Tariq, much like many of his fans and supporters, is not a well adjusted fellow citizen, nor is he interested in intelligently discussing issues affecting black American citizens.

In fact, YouTube personalty Ms. Cynthia G, a former Tariq Nasheed admirer, took the time to investigate Tariq's past, sharing with her fans what she believes is his documented criminal history of fraud, lies and deceptions:

"Tariq Nasheed: Hidden Criminal?" Published on Jun 5, 2018 by Cynthia G - 8,313 views

My friends, by sharing evidence of emotional illness and HATE depicted in this writing, I am hoping my responsible American neighbors will recognize that cries of RACISM and WHITE SUPREMACY are being exploited by apparent troubled Americans totally focused on lining their pockets with $$$.

Unfortunately, social media platforms like YouTube are incentivizing and $rewarding$ with cash, folks banging the Racism and 'White Supremacy' drums.

Sadly, over the past several years I've witnessed a growing number of black Americans choosing to join and CASH IN on the Racism, 'White Privilege' bandwagon. Attracting an audience by angrily offering history lessons about our evolving specie's ignorant, hateful past.

While IGNORING the hate existing in today's world.

I'm talking about Hate embraced by PRO BLACK minded Americans choosing to bully, intimidate, harass and denigrate as "C^^N, Uncle Tom and Sell-Out" our successful black American neighbors peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

I'm talking about the worst kind of human HATE. The HATE Child Abuse and Gun Violence Homicide victim Tupac Shakur includes in his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement, applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

The good news is, a growing number of apparent responsible, caring black American men and women are speaking up, producing videos sharing their concerns about the harm single parenting is doing to many communities.

Hopefully, one day soon, Tariq will evolve into a responsible citizen, denouncing the fvvkery, while at the same time supporting and admiring his responsible fellow citizens choosing to peacefully experience life on their own terms.
____

"Tariq Nasheed gets DESTROYED by White Nationalist Jared Taylor - Shameful" Published on Feb 12, 2018 by The Amazing Lucas 42,574 views

___
"Jared Taylor Talks With Tree of Logic about Race Debates, White Victimhood and More" Published on Jan 24, 2019 by Tree Of Logic

"Tariq Nasheed vs Jared Taylor, NOW Y'ALL KNOW!"
Published on Feb 12, 2018 by Donovan Worland 12,821 views

Tariq Nasheed vs Jared Taylor, NOW Y'ALL KNOW!

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations
____
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

— Daniel Morley

morley-flyer-700x906.png

White nationalism is not racism or white supremacy and is simply an unpopular political opinion .

It is no different than supporting blm

Forum List

Back