Daniel Morley, Police Officer Serving Minority High School Has Been Identified As White Nationalist

What should happen do Daniel Morley?

• I'm a conservative and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I'm a conservative and I think he should at least lose his job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think he should at least lose his job.

• I'm an independent and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think he should at least lose his job.

• Total voters
Is segregating American people a sensible or absurd notion?

tariq nasheed, jared taylor segregation.jpg

Peace.

People forget that the primary job of a police officer is to protect and serve the community, which gave him/her extraordinary powers and authority above all others along with a gun and a badge. Such a revelation of this guy's background calls into question his ability to do this job and undermines the faith that a community should have in its police. A guy with this background, at the least, should not be working with children, and perhaps should not be patrolling the streets, either.

The names of these types of organizations are ridiculous. The "American Identity Movement" belies the fact that we are ALL Americans, regardless of color, sex, religion, or anything else. The American Identity is all-embracing.

"Identity Europa" is absurd. Most of these people have not got the slightest idea of the culture and history of their ancestral homelands in Europe.

Moreover, the "white nationalists" have never given any indication of where they want to set up their "nation." The 50 states are all taken. Perhaps Guyana? Some island in the Pacific? Even if they found somewhere to go, I think that they would soon start squabbling over who is Italian, who is Irish, who is German, who is Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, just like the bad old days in Europe.

So this is the next step in our decay. No doubt the other side will start doing this, too.

That should improve things.

How proud we must be.

Last edited:
If he's actively recruiting while on the job or allows his ideology it interfere in any way with the performance of his duties then yes, he needs to be fired. If he's not using his position as a police officer/school security officer in any way associated with his personal beliefs/ideology then he's doing no wrong under the law/rules and regulations of his job and should be allowed to continue working.
Remember, regardless of how we may feel about someone's beliefs/socio-political ideology they have the same rights and protections under the rule of law as the rest of us.
Technically this should apply to teachers also, they are hired to teach a specific curriculum not personal ideologies.

Cop Working at High School Revealed as White Nationalist Organizer
Identity Evropa helped plan the Charlottesville hate march. One of its members has been secretly working as a police officer alongside kids.

190318-weill-evropa-recruiter-tease_i9cfev

Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast

A Virginia police officer assigned to a high school is involved in onboarding new members for a white nationalist group, leaked chat logs reveal.

Daniel Morley, 31, is a police officer at L.C. Bird High School in Chesterfield, Virginia. He’s also an organizer for Identity Evropa, a white nationalist group. In the group’s leaked chat messages, first highlighted by Virginia anti-fascists on Monday, Morley discussed ways to downplay appearances of racism, while still promoting white nationalism.

Morley is suspended while Chesterfield County Police Department investigates the allegations, the department announced Monday.

“The Chesterfield County Police Department is aware of the alleged affiliation and activities of one of our officers, and our Office of Professional Standards continues to actively investigate these claims,” the department said in a statement. “At this point, the officer in question has been removed from his position as a School Resource Officer and has been administratively suspended from the police department pending a recommendation from Col. Jeffrey Katz for termination.”

A phone number believed to be Morley’s did not return a request for comment on Monday.

“We don't hate other races, so we're not racists.”
— Daniel Morley

Morley used the screen name “Danimal876” to post in chat rooms Identity Evropa maintained on chat platforms Slack and Discord. Those chat logs were made public by the media collective Unicorn Riot earlier this month. But despite the pseudonym, Morley posted personally identifying information, Richmond-area Twitter users “Antifa Seven Hills” and “The Queer Crimer” first noted.

Morley appears to have been involved with Identity Evropa longer than he was a school resource officer. In August, a fellow officer uploaded a video of Morley, and described him as newly assigned to L.C. Bird High School.

“I want to ensure that the children of this county get to have the same safe childhood that I did growing up,” Morley said in the video.
morley-flyer-700x906.png

https://www.theroot.com/a-virginia-police-officer-serving-a-majority-minority-h-1833432682

What should happen to this guy USMB?

Reported for a Doxxing attempt.

Identity Evropa helped plan the Charlottesville hate march. One of its members has been secretly working as a police officer alongside kids.

A Virginia police officer assigned to a high school is involved in onboarding new members for a white nationalist group, leaked chat logs reveal.

Daniel Morley, 31, is a police officer at L.C. Bird High School in Chesterfield, Virginia. He’s also an organizer for Identity Evropa, a white nationalist group. In the group’s leaked chat messages, first highlighted by Virginia anti-fascists on Monday, Morley discussed ways to downplay appearances of racism, while still promoting white nationalism.

https://www.theroot.com/a-virginia-police-officer-serving-a-majority-minority-h-1833432682

OP's should be 3 to 4 paragraphs, link and comment. MarcATL

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
USMB Rules and Guidelines
What

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Why do you hating blacks not believe someone should be able to believe in something besides you looters and rapists?

People forget that the primary job of a police officer is to protect and serve the community, which gave him/her extraordinary powers and authority above all others along with a gun and a badge. Such a revelation of this guy's background calls into question his ability to do this job and undermines the faith that a community should have in its police. A guy with this background, at the least, should not be working with children, and perhaps should not be patrolling the streets, either.

The names of these types of organizations are ridiculous. The "American Identity Movement" belies the fact that we are ALL Americans, regardless of color, sex, religion, or anything else. The American Identity is all-embracing.

"Identity Europa" is absurd. Most of these people have not got the slightest idea of the culture and history of their ancestral homelands in Europe.

Moreover, the "white nationalists" have never given any indication of where they want to set up their "nation." The 50 states are all taken. Perhaps Guyana? Some island in the Pacific? Even if they found somewhere to go, I think that they would soon start squabbling over who is Italian, who is Irish, who is German, who is Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, just like the bad old days in Europe.
It would be easier to believe what you typed if all of those kill white people chants and kill old people and kill Christians during the Obama administration were not made. Please don't deny it.

It seems that the Charlottesville march that the left loves to focus on was condoned by the democrat governor of Va. Trump had nothing to do with it. Today the Va. democrat governor stands accused of having been photographed wearing a KKK uniform or wearing blackface or both (he can't remember) and hypocrite lefties refused to demand his resignation.

white supremacists murder less than 10 people per -------year
blacks murder 8 people every-------------------------------------------DAY
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing
BLM/anti-Trumpers want to KILL white people--so anyone that supports BLM should be prosecuted ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!????
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’
etc etc
.......we don't CARE about all the FAKE/BULLSHIT/etc whining about racism/white this white that

Last edited:

Morley is suspended while Chesterfield County Police Department investigates the allegations, the department announced Monday.

“The Chesterfield County Police Department is aware of the alleged affiliation and activities of one of our officers, and our Office of Professional Standards continues to actively investigate these claims,” the department said in a statement. “At this point, the officer in question has been removed from his position as a School Resource Officer and has been administratively suspended from the police department pending a recommendation from Col. Jeffrey Katz for termination.”

A phone number believed to be Morley’s did not return a request for comment on Monday.

“We don't hate other races, so we're not racists.”
— Daniel Morley

Morley used the screen name “Danimal876” to post in chat rooms Identity Evropa maintained on chat platforms Slack and Discord. Those chat logs were made public by the media collective Unicorn Riot earlier this month. But despite the pseudonym, Morley posted personally identifying information, Richmond-area Twitter users “Antifa Seven Hills” and “The Queer Crimer” first noted.

Morley appears to have been involved with Identity Evropa longer than he was a school resource officer. In August, a fellow officer uploaded a video of Morley, and described him as newly assigned to L.C. Bird High School.

“I want to ensure that the children of this county get to have the same safe childhood that I did growing up,” Morley said in the video.
morley-flyer-700x906.png

I think christians have a right to NOT hire an atheist for a church position.

I think a christian school has a right to demand that any police protection provided be by like-minded christians

and I believe a minority school should NOT have to be policed by someone who hates them and is just waiting for the signal to open fire.

What evidence is there that he hates minorities?

What’s wrong with being a white nationalist??

black americans are encouraged to get in touch with their african roots, it's a wonderful thing... but OMG stop the presses and ban free speech when white guys do the same thing

What’s a minority high school? Is that a school that segregates itself from white people?
No, it's a high school in a district with mostly minority students. What a stupid question.
And why is it mostly minority? I thought housing laws prevented that.
You thought wrong, I guess....
Or maybe hypocrites are allowing violations.
And there you sit, on your ass, allowing violations. Tks tsk

Forum List

Back