Daniel Morley, Police Officer Serving Minority High School Has Been Identified As White Nationalist

What should happen do Daniel Morley?

• I'm a conservative and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I'm a conservative and I think he should at least lose his job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think he should at least lose his job.

• I'm an independent and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think he should at least lose his job.

• Total voters
He can't be both. You can be sworn to protect and serve and have racial bias
whether your black, white, yellow, brown, red, or green
And there is no evidence of said bias

Having read the initial post that he was a police officer and that what I responded to.

now after looking at the story and I see he is a resource officer at this school

Now to suggest that there is no evidence does not appear to be the case.

The Times-Dispatch reported Monday that Morley has been suspended from his duties at the high school; Chesterfield County Police have also recommended Morley be fired

So the local police department and the school have responded to this
and they believe that he has these affiliation with white nationalist

Can a white nationalist do his job in a school with a large black population?

I don't know but I can assume that at some point something will happen with a minority student and the spotlight will be on his affiliations. Why put him or students in such a situation.

get another job because it sounds like this was a recruiting expedition

to me it seems would be difficult to do his job and his personal preferences not interfere with his job

That is why even being a police officer, there are a few bad apples and Police corruption exists

He is entitled to his belief's...

Until that belief intersects and affects another rights you have no reason to do anything..

If were going to start the thought police line of guilt then no liberal should ever have power or teach children as they have a mental disorder..

Should a christian church, seeking police presence during school hours, be forced to accept an atheist or muslim policeman?

Why would that even come into it?

Greg
Its called identity politics.. Its an attempt to divide. The Muslim officer here has assimilated as a US citizen and has respect for Christians because we show him respect.

Our immigration problem is simply due to no one assimilating and becoming US CITIZENS.. Ohmar is a prime example of far left and immigrant bigotry.
Ohmar has been a US citizen for 20 years and now she is a sitting US congresswoman...but she isn't assimilated enough because why?

He is entitled to his belief's...

Until that belief intersects and affects another rights you have no reason to do anything..

If were going to start the thought police line of guilt then no liberal should ever have power or teach children as they have a mental disorder..

Should a christian church, seeking police presence during school hours, be forced to accept an atheist or muslim policeman?

Why would that even come into it?

Greg
Its called identity politics.. Its an attempt to divide. The Muslim officer here has assimilated as a US citizen and has respect for Christians because we show him respect.

Our immigration problem is simply due to no one assimilating and becoming US CITIZENS.. Ohmar is a prime example of far left and immigrant bigotry.
Ohmar has been a US citizen for 20 years and now she is a sitting US congresswoman...but she isn't assimilated enough because why?
She puts her Muslim culture ahead of American culture.

You have to ask neosegregationists what white culture is. They qualify everything.
American culture is baseball, basketball, football, blues music, jazz music, rock and roll music, hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, gumbo and coca-cola.
What about those things are being threatened?

She puts her Muslim culture ahead of American culture.
So you're saying she puts "Muslim Culture" ahead of baseball, basketball, football, blues music, jazz music, rock and roll music, hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, gumbo and coca-cola?

BTW, what, in your brain, is "Muslim Culture?"

So what? Who cares? If he'd be a black guy with ties to the Black Panthers would you give a flying fuck?

Didn't think so.

Yes, I would care. Anyone showing a racial bias has no place in this position

Would you support firing a black cop for being a member of The Nation of Islam?
Explain to me how the Nation of Islam is in any way, shape or form similar to the Ku Klux Klan.

Having read the initial post that he was a police officer and that what I responded to.

now after looking at the story and I see he is a resource officer at this school

Now to suggest that there is no evidence does not appear to be the case.

The Times-Dispatch reported Monday that Morley has been suspended from his duties at the high school; Chesterfield County Police have also recommended Morley be fired

So the local police department and the school have responded to this
and they believe that he has these affiliation with white nationalist

Can a white nationalist do his job in a school with a large black population?

I don't know but I can assume that at some point something will happen with a minority student and the spotlight will be on his affiliations. Why put him or students in such a situation.

get another job because it sounds like this was a recruiting expedition

to me it seems would be difficult to do his job and his personal preferences not interfere with his job

That is why even being a police officer, there are a few bad apples and Police corruption exists
How many police officers, would you wager, are either one themselves, or tied to White Nationalists groups?

Explain to me how the Nation of Islam is in any way, shape or form similar to the Ku Klux Klan.

Neither your OP nor the article that you cited in your OP said anything about the KKK.
If he belonged to the KKK, I would support a decision to fire him.

Your beloved SLPC considers the Nation of Islam to be a "hate group".
Nation of Islam

So, I'll ask again, would you favor a black cop being fired for belonging to the Nation of Islam?

Cop Working at High School Revealed as White Nationalist Organizer
Identity Evropa helped plan the Charlottesville hate march. One of its members has been secretly working as a police officer alongside kids.

190318-weill-evropa-recruiter-tease_i9cfev

Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast

A Virginia police officer assigned to a high school is involved in onboarding new members for a white nationalist group, leaked chat logs reveal.

Daniel Morley, 31, is a police officer at L.C. Bird High School in Chesterfield, Virginia. He’s also an organizer for Identity Evropa, a white nationalist group. In the group’s leaked chat messages, first highlighted by Virginia anti-fascists on Monday, Morley discussed ways to downplay appearances of racism, while still promoting white nationalism.

https://www.theroot.com/a-virginia-police-officer-serving-a-majority-minority-h-1833432682

What should happen to this guy USMB?

OP's should be 3 to 4 paragraphs, link and comment. MarcATL

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Has this cop advocated for doing something that is illegal? Has the idiotic organization to which he belongs advocated for doing something that is illegal?

Should police officers, or other public officials, have the right to belong to organizations that espouse legal, albeit unpopular ideas?

Neither your OP nor the article that you cited in your OP said anything about the KKK.

Nation of Islam

So, I'll ask again, would you favor a black cop being fired for belonging to the Nation of Islam?
OK, I'll play your game. You seem to think the KKK and White Nationalists differ.

How do they differ sir?

Identity Evropa helped plan the Charlottesville hate march. One of its members has been secretly working as a police officer alongside kids.

190318-weill-evropa-recruiter-tease_i9cfev

Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast

A Virginia police officer assigned to a high school is involved in onboarding new members for a white nationalist group, leaked chat logs reveal.

Daniel Morley, 31, is a police officer at L.C. Bird High School in Chesterfield, Virginia. He’s also an organizer for Identity Evropa, a white nationalist group. In the group’s leaked chat messages, first highlighted by Virginia anti-fascists on Monday, Morley discussed ways to downplay appearances of racism, while still promoting white nationalism.

https://www.theroot.com/a-virginia-police-officer-serving-a-majority-minority-h-1833432682

What should happen to this guy USMB?

OP's should be 3 to 4 paragraphs, link and comment. MarcATL

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Evropa is on the George Soros payroll? Because antifa commies and those wearing nazi like clothing
climbed out of the same buses funded and paid for by a Soros NGO.......damn?!?!?!? I once believed that you were somewhat intelligent with the gift of discernment.....

Nation of Islam

OK, I'll play your game. You seem to think the KKK and White Nationalists differ.

How do they differ sir?
White nationalists are isolationists while the KKK tends to be more imperialist.

OK, I'll play your game. You seem to think the KKK and White Nationalists differ. How do they differ sir?

You like asking questions, but apparently have an aversion to answering them. If you wish to persuade, you should also be willing to be persuaded.

I have no ax to grind. I'm trying to have an honest discussion with you. If you are too, you can start by answering my question. If you don't want to answer, then I'll stop engaging you.

Forum List

Back