Daniel Morley, Police Officer Serving Minority High School Has Been Identified As White Nationalist

What should happen do Daniel Morley?

• I'm a conservative and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I'm a conservative and I think he should at least lose his job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think he should at least lose his job.

• I'm an independent and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think he should at least lose his job.

• Total voters
black americans are encouraged to get in touch with their african roots, it's a wonderful thing but OMG stop the presses and ban free speech when white guys do the same thing
That's not an accurate representation of Identity Evropa, you white supremacist puke.

black americans are encouraged to get in touch with their african roots, it's a wonderful thing but OMG stop the presses and ban free speech when white guys do the same thing
That's not an accurate representation of Identity Evropa, you white supremacist puke.

maybe not at least according to how Identity Evropa is represented by the hysterical mainstream media who is always overreacting to stuff like this.

He can't be both. You can be sworn to protect and serve and have racial bias
whether your black, white, yellow, brown, red, or green

maybe not at least according to how Identity Evropa is represented by the hysterical mainstream media who is always overreacting to stuff like this.
No, thats their own platform. And that's why you like them. Why play coy? Let the crazy out. It's an anonymous board.

What’s a minority high school? Is that a school that segregates itself from white people?
No, it's a high school in a district with mostly minority students. What a stupid question.
And why is it mostly minority? I thought housing laws prevented that.
You thought wrong, I guess....
Or maybe hypocrites are allowing violations.
And there you sit, on your ass, allowing violations. Tks tsk
I’m the one who pointed it out while you justify it.

When Democrats start talking about reparations, you don't expect whites to rally together and prepare to defend themselves?

No, thats their own platform. And that's why you like them. Why play coy? Let the crazy out. It's an anonymous board.

Plenty of black-empowerment groups that encourage their fellow brothas and sistas to buy black, marry black, and work to improve black communities. I see nothing wrong with that and neither does Identity Europa.

Plenty of black-empowerment groups that encourage their fellow brothas and sistas to buy black, marry black, and work to improve black communities. I see nothing wrong with that and neither does Identity Europa.
No comparison. Not sure who you are trying to fool.

No comparison. Not sure who you are trying to fool.

Ok, lets say a white-identity group discourages interracial marriages. That's bad. Awful. Literally hitler.

Right?

black americans are encouraged to get in touch with their african roots, it's a wonderful thing... but OMG stop the presses and ban free speech when white guys do the same thing

The people who were forceably brought here from Africa to be slaves could not preserve their ethnic backgrounds during enslavement. Basically, they just became "black" no matter their ethnicity, a designation that originated with whites. Maybe with the advent of DNA testing, African-descended folks will be able to trace their roots on the African continent.

There is no reason for "white" folks to merely identify as "white," since we have had the opportunity to know our ethnic origins. What do you do to celebrate your Italian, British, Irish, German, etc. roots? Why do you need "identity Evropa" when you have all this? All of us here are part of the American Identity, BTW.

So what? Who cares? If he'd be a black guy with ties to the Black Panthers would you give a flying fuck?

Didn't think so.

So true, and nationalist come in all colors. But only the white ones are attacked.
Anyone who isn't a nationalist is a traitor,period. You don't like our nation,leave.

When will one of these libs complain about the real racist groups like Black Israelites or NOI , Black Panthers, Mencha,etc,etc,etc,? La Raza aka THE RACE.

Cop Working at High School Revealed as White Nationalist Organizer
Identity Evropa helped plan the Charlottesville hate march. One of its members has been secretly working as a police officer alongside kids.

190318-weill-evropa-recruiter-tease_i9cfev

Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast

A Virginia police officer assigned to a high school is involved in onboarding new members for a white nationalist group, leaked chat logs reveal.

Daniel Morley, 31, is a police officer at L.C. Bird High School in Chesterfield, Virginia. He’s also an organizer for Identity Evropa, a white nationalist group. In the group’s leaked chat messages, first highlighted by Virginia anti-fascists on Monday, Morley discussed ways to downplay appearances of racism, while still promoting white nationalism.

https://www.theroot.com/a-virginia-police-officer-serving-a-majority-minority-h-1833432682

Cop Working at High School Revealed as White Nationalist Organizer

What should happen to this guy USMB?

OP's should be 3 to 4 paragraphs, link and comment. MarcATL

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

black americans are encouraged to get in touch with their african roots, it's a wonderful thing... but OMG stop the presses and ban free speech when white guys do the same thing

The people who were forceably brought here from Africa to be slaves could not preserve their ethnic backgrounds during enslavement. Basically, they just became "black" no matter their ethnicity, a designation that originated with whites. Maybe with the advent of DNA testing, African-descended folks will be able to trace their roots on the African continent.

There is no reason for "white" folks to merely identify as "white," since we have had the opportunity to know our ethnic origins. What do you do to celebrate your Italian, British, Irish, German, etc. roots? Why do you need "identity Evropa" when you have all this? All of us here are part of the American Identity, BTW.

As long as they're not hurting anyone I don't care if black guys choose to celebrate their heritage by dressing up in african-themed Halloween costumes or grow giant afros or whatever. By the same token, if some white people whos ancestors never even set foot in sweden or norway choose to practice Norse paganism that doesn't bother me either. It's a free country.

The black Israelites, another minority hate group nobody talks about.
So it is not just white people who hate.

Dr Manning is right. Blacks need to get off the white liberal plantations and stop being racist.

As long as they're not hurting anyone I don't care if black guys choose to celebrate their heritage by dressing up in african-themed Halloween costumes or grow giant afros or whatever. By the same token, if some white people whos ancestors never even set foot in sweden or norway choose to practice Norse paganism that doesn't bother me either. It's a free country.

We have lost this nation both black and white to those who took advantage of our division. No longer The United States Of America.
If you notice it is never even said anymore.

Forum List

Back