Daniel Morley, Police Officer Serving Minority High School Has Been Identified As White Nationalist

What should happen do Daniel Morley?

• I'm a conservative and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I'm a conservative and I think he should at least lose his job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think he should at least lose his job.

• I'm an independent and I think nothing should happen to him.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I'm an independent and I think he should at least lose his job.

• Total voters
What evidence is there that he hates minorities?
Identity Europa claims that whites are the victims of white genocide, perpetrated by minorities.

See if you can connect the dots all by yourself.

Whites are the victims of cultural genocide. Whites make up only 10% of the world population, whites are a “minority”. What is wrong with whites wanting to preserve their culture? All races and people should be able to.

He appears to have the credentials for GOP leadership. Hates blacks, Mexicans, Muslims, Asians, and all other foreigners.

Identity Europa claims that whites are the victims of white genocide, perpetrated by minorities.

Whites are the victims of cultural genocide. Whites make up only 10% of the world population, whites are a “minority”. What is wrong with whites wanting to preserve their culture? All races and people should be able to.

What is "cultural genocide"? Who is depriving us of anything? What is it that we are being deprived of? What is "white culture"?

We whites come from a whole mix of ethnicities. So far, I have not come across any African-descended person.who wanted to deprive me of my enjoyment of St. Patrick's Day (in Chicago, they even dye the river green) or of my Tchaikovsky or of Russian, French, British, literature, and music and literature from other European countries. I've even spotted black folks sneaking into the local Italian restaurant (under the cover of darkness), and I don't cover my face when I go to get Ethiopian food, Chinese food, or the soul-food offerings at the Florida Avenue Grill.

Why don't you find the good things about the cultures of your family, celebrate them, and share them with the rest of the community? That's what being an American, and being a human being involves.

Why don't you find the good things about the cultures of your family, celebrate them, and share them with the rest of the community? That's what being an American, and being a human being involves.
My culture is American but blacks and highspanics call it white and say it’s bad. So it’s tough to be American these days.
Fuck that!

My culture is American but blacks and highspanics call it white and say it’s bad. So it’s tough to be American these days.
Fuck that!
What is your "culture"? What is "American culture"? Name something that is "American culture." and "white culture." I don't understand what "white culture" is. Please explain. I enjoy my European ancestors' culture. I welcome other cultures to enjoy my ancestors' cultures as well. I'm not thinking that the master of the cello, Yo Yo Ma, is of European background.

I take it from your post that you think that "American culture" and "white culture" are synonymous, and as foolish this is, what is it that you are offering American society?

As a Russian/Polish/Irish American whose parents actually met in the Waldorf Astoria and who went to the Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockettes on a regular basis as a child so many years ago, I have to ask you just what is "American culture."

Last edited:
Fuck that!
What is your "culture"? What is "American culture"? Name something that is "American culture." "American culture" and "white culture" are two different things. And I don't understand what "white culture" is. Please explain. I enjoy my European ancestors' culture. I welcome other cultures to
You have to ask neosegregationists what white culture is. They qualify everything.
American culture is baseball, basketball, football, blues music, jazz music, rock and roll music, hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, gumbo and coca-cola.

Cop Working at High School Revealed as White Nationalist Organizer
Identity Evropa helped plan the Charlottesville hate march. One of its members has been secretly working as a police officer alongside kids.

190318-weill-evropa-recruiter-tease_i9cfev

Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast

A Virginia police officer assigned to a high school is involved in onboarding new members for a white nationalist group, leaked chat logs reveal.

Daniel Morley, 31, is a police officer at L.C. Bird High School in Chesterfield, Virginia. He’s also an organizer for Identity Evropa, a white nationalist group. In the group’s leaked chat messages, first highlighted by Virginia anti-fascists on Monday, Morley discussed ways to downplay appearances of racism, while still promoting white nationalism.

https://www.theroot.com/a-virginia-police-officer-serving-a-majority-minority-h-1833432682

What should happen to this guy USMB?

OP's should be 3 to 4 paragraphs, link and comment. MarcATL

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Freedom of speech, means just that.

The best we should do, is ignore him.

Fuck that!
What is your "culture"? What is "American culture"? Name something that is "American culture." "American culture" and "white culture" are two different things. And I don't understand what "white culture" is. Please explain. I enjoy my European ancestors' culture. I welcome other cultures to
You have to ask neosegregationists what white culture is. They qualify everything.
American culture is baseball, basketball, football, blues music, jazz music, rock and roll music, hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, gumbo and coca-cola.

In other words, it's "the melting pot." Why can't some people learn to enjoy it? I love the people who bring things over from distant lands and we all get to enjoy it. I sure do miss Justin Wilson, CayJUN cook on the TV, who added an on-YUN to his pot. I don't think that there is a a drop of French in my body.

Years ago, I worked with a Muslim woman (this was in DC). I remember her saying something about the difficulties with some family events at her mosque, because the men retired to the basement TV to cheer the Washington Redskins on.

Fuck that!

In other words, it's "the melting pot." Why can't some people learn to enjoy it? I love the people who bring things over from distant lands and we all get to enjoy it. I sure do miss Justin Wilson, CayJUN cook on the TV, who added an on-YUN to his pot. I don't think that there is a a drop of French in my body.

Years ago, I worked with a Muslim woman (this was in DC). I remember her saying something about the difficulties with some family events at her mosque, because the men retired to the basement TV to cheer the Washington Redskins on.
The melting pot is my culture.
Democrats are turning it into a TV dinner tray. Segregated compartments.

What is "cultural genocide"? Who is depriving us of anything? What is it that we are being deprived of? What is "white culture"?

We whites come from a whole mix of ethnicities. So far, I have not come across any African-descended person.who wanted to deprive me of my enjoyment of St. Patrick's Day (in Chicago, they even dye the river green) or of my Tchaikovsky or of Russian, French, British, literature, and music and literature from other European countries. I've even spotted black folks sneaking into the local Italian restaurant (under the cover of darkness), and I don't cover my face when I go to get Ethiopian food, Chinese food, or the soul-food offerings at the Florida Avenue Grill.

Cultural genocide is the replacement of one culture with another. Only one culture can be the dominant culture. You Marxists want to eradicate European Christian culture. You are actively trying to replace whites with blacks, Latinos, and of course Muslim trash from the Middle East. Many of the USMB Marxists don’t even deny it, and gleefully brag about how whites are expected to become a minority in the US.

People forget that the primary job of a police officer is to protect and serve the community, which gave him/her extraordinary powers and authority above all others along with a gun and a badge. Such a revelation of this guy's background calls into question his ability to do this job and undermines the faith that a community should have in its police. A guy with this background, at the least, should not be working with children, and perhaps should not be patrolling the streets, either.

The names of these types of organizations are ridiculous. The "American Identity Movement" belies the fact that we are ALL Americans, regardless of color, sex, religion, or anything else. The American Identity is all-embracing.

"Identity Europa" is absurd. Most of these people have not got the slightest idea of the culture and history of their ancestral homelands in Europe.

Moreover, the "white nationalists" have never given any indication of where they want to set up their "nation." The 50 states are all taken. Perhaps Guyana? Some island in the Pacific? Even if they found somewhere to go, I think that they would soon start squabbling over who is Italian, who is Irish, who is German, who is Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, just like the bad old days in Europe.

Only one question: is this guy more or less likely to take a bullet meant for the kids than the Police at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida? I don't like those organisations with which he is affiliated BUT what does that have to do with his job??

Greg

Cultural genocide is the replacement of one culture with another. Only one culture can be the dominant culture. You Marxists want to eradicate European Christian culture. You are actively trying to replace whites with blacks, Latinos, and of course Muslim trash from the Middle East. Many of the USMB Marxists don’t even deny it, and gleefully brag about how whites are expected to become a minority in the US.

Who is a "Marxist"? Where did this come from? Who wants to "eradicate European Christian culture"? I can co-exist with my "European Christian culture," with cultures from other lands and other ethnicities.I cannot recall any time that anyone has told me not to be who I am or to deny my roots.

What is your ethnic background?

Identity Evropa helped plan the Charlottesville hate march. One of its members has been secretly working as a police officer alongside kids.

190318-weill-evropa-recruiter-tease_i9cfev

Photo Illustration by Lyne Lucien/The Daily Beast

A Virginia police officer assigned to a high school is involved in onboarding new members for a white nationalist group, leaked chat logs reveal.

Daniel Morley, 31, is a police officer at L.C. Bird High School in Chesterfield, Virginia. He’s also an organizer for Identity Evropa, a white nationalist group. In the group’s leaked chat messages, first highlighted by Virginia anti-fascists on Monday, Morley discussed ways to downplay appearances of racism, while still promoting white nationalism.

https://www.theroot.com/a-virginia-police-officer-serving-a-majority-minority-h-1833432682

What should happen to this guy USMB?

OP's should be 3 to 4 paragraphs, link and comment. MarcATL

• Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.
USMB Rules and Guidelines

Would you support firing a black cop for being a member of The Nation of Islam?

Forum List

Back