Zone1 Dave Chapelle gives us a genius glimpse into reparations!

Is Dave Chappelle a racist?
Is Dave Chappelle a self immolating black man?
Is Dave Chappelle a genius?
Is Dave Chappelle brutally honest?

That was a great one....Almost as hilarious as Clayton Bigsby.

Anchorman Chuck Taylor.....lmao

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

I am not an African American -- I do not know what will Reparations look like.

One thing I find very personal about this subject is that I have seen Reparations for descendants of Russian serfs. Most houses in central St. Petersburg (then Leningrad) were given to descendants of serfs in 1918. Given my young age, the intricate and gloomy architecture of these buildings fascinated me.

Most people in Russia 1918 handled Reparations responsibly given the hard times. It was a pre-Industrial society after WWI and in the midst in very early stages of Civil War.

Some but not many sailors did use any resources they have obtained to buy vodka.

My great-grandparents were working to build a Society based on Freedom, Equality, and Positive Rights.

Most people in Russia 1918 handled Reparations responsibly given the hard times. It was a pre-Industrial society after WWI and in the midst in very early stages of Civil War.

Some but not many sailors did use any resources they have obtained to buy vodka.

My great-grandparents were working to build a Society based on Freedom, Equality, and Positive Rights.
By reparations you mean money stolen from the middle class and nobles and handed out by the communists to buy support from the large percentage of Russians who didn’t take sides in the civil war.

By reparations you mean money stolen from the middle class and nobles and handed out by the communists to buy support from the large percentage of Russians who didn’t take sides in the civil war.
Almost all money of nobles came from exploitation of poor classes. Capitals started before 1861 came from exploitation of serfs.

Almost all money of nobles came from exploitation of poor classes. Capitals started before 1861 came from exploitation of serfs.
Yeah, right. That’s the same nonsense people like you say about any successful person. I’m sure some of the nobility were useless drones, but most performed necessary governmental and coordinating processes.

Yeah, right. That’s the same nonsense people like you say about any successful person. I’m sure some of the nobility were useless drones, but most performed necessary governmental and coordinating processes.
Most of their wealth came from the work of common people. Almost all their wealth prior to 1861 came from exploitation of serfs.

Most of their wealth came from the work of common people. Almost all their wealth prior to 1861 came from exploitation of serfs.
Just because you repeat it doesn’t make it true. I’m sure you believe the rich get their money by exploiting the poor in the USA. In any successful system money flows up and benefits flow down.

White racists are scared to see us get reparations.

This is why you try using a black comedian to argue.
With this war in Ukraine? The black leadership in D.C. has lost the high ground on the "reparations," issue in my book.

I'm not a fan of Keynesian Economics, but reparations would have done far more for the American economy as a whole, as this Chapellle video points out, than the MIC and NATO funding is doing for Ukraine.

I would FAR rather see American tax payer money, go to Americans, than to see it go towards the global agenda of creating slaves of us all.

I never thought I would see the day, that elite black leaders in America, would vote to fund neo-Nazis in Europe, and that they are more concerned with THAT issue, than of their own constituents.

What sell-outs.

And you? You are a shill. You have no integrity anymore. You use the race issue as a political issue, not one of equality.

1672960909177.png

Back when they still had a spine. . .

Forum List

Back