David Brooks: Trump supporter "unleashed a 10-minute profanity-strewn tirade at me, my wife and son"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it sure is weird that Trump supporters' allegedly vulgar tirades never manage to be caught on video-unlike 1,000s of ANTI-Trump tirades

it sure is weird that Trump supporters' allegedly vulgar tirades never manage to be caught on video-unlike 1,000s of ANTI-Trump tirades
"10 minutes"? the trump supporters have to time the liberals tirades with a calendar...and besides the folks who want to be fooled, who does brooks think he is fooling when he includes his wife and children? does he really think a rational person believes the left has a family values tirade?

Last edited:
At his age, his "son" ought to be in his 40's.

David Brooks deserves scorn. Masquerading as a Republican for so long. He is a disgrace.

No way this kind of thing happened. No way. Trumpanzees are the pinnacle of politeness.

David Brooks deserves scorn. Masquerading as a Republican for so long. He is a disgrace.
do not know if you were including me in this but:
He's hardly masquerading or a disgrace...I haven't read the article but you can be assured he had both rational and reasonable intentions as I have been reading him for over two decades and is one of only 4 or 5 conservative writers [pundits?] I agree with in almost every situation...george will being another...whatever his reason for writing this it almost certainly had larger implications...and not sure what your point about his sons age was?

Love hearing the bipartisan cabal on cable bemoan the "death of conservatism." Economy surging, SCOTUS justice, Keystone, deregulation...

What makes Brooks not a Republican in your mind?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back