David Duke On Presidential Bid: "Yes, I Am Considering It"

With all this blame on who was/is/ a 'racist' in politics, the cut and pastes, the "he said, she said" what it boils down to is David Duke is throwing his white hood into the Presidential Race.

It's a free country, anyone that's qualified can run, but it's hysterical to watch all the detractors spin what has happened in the past, or what one's political party was in history, instead of addressing the fact that this ex Grand Wizard of the KKK is running for POTUS.

I see reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, is it ya fucking jerk off?

Now back your little third grade brain up, read it again, and maybe you see that that's not what I said at all ya dumbass, pea brained twit.

Oh, I understood completely. It was just stupid. I'd rather blame the fucking racist for being a fucking racist.

Somehow I doubt Duke's motivated by Obama's platform.

Maybe you would rather blame a racist for being racist... so the fuck what?

The point I made is there's already a blatant racist in the White House with a racist lap dog attorney general on down working for him, so why in the hell should Duke think he doesn't have a shot when obviously racism doesn't appear to mean shit? Nothing stupid about that other than I thought of it and not you, ya moron.

Then why hasn't he prosecuted one damn White Wall Streeter?

Blame Obama for a former Klucker being racist?

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

Is being stupid actually physically painful?

I see reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits, is it ya fucking jerk off?

Now back your little third grade brain up, read it again, and maybe you see that that's not what I said at all ya dumbass, pea brained twit.

Oh, I understood completely. It was just stupid. I'd rather blame the fucking racist for being a fucking racist.

Somehow I doubt Duke's motivated by Obama's platform.

Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from hvywgt250.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
fucking dumb ass

Regards,
hvywgt250

The fucking irony...............

Another Republican enters the fray.

He has to do something about diversity in the Republican Party. Like get rid of the 10% that aren't white.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are driving every last white person from their ranks with their explicitly anti-white policies. Democrats are the party of "everyone but whites". Howard Dean said Democrats should reach out to the Confederate flag guys, and they pretty much ended his career.

Just evens the score, eh?

Last edited:
Better stay away from "southern states".
I get really tired of the constant attempt to label southerners as racists.

Idiocy knows no state borders:

Members served in state legislatures and Congress, and were elected to the governorship in several states. Indiana, Oklahoma, Texas and Oregon saw significant klan influence.
Resurgence of the Ku Klux Klan

Maybe it was Southern Indiana or Southern Oregon

Attempt? The Republican Party is 90% white. It's "home base" are the southern states, home to slavery and Jim Crowe.

It even has it's own flag:
userlay322396.jpg

Where does "attempt" fit in?

Call me what you want, but I have a problem with America becoming a third world country.

If it's going to take a radical like Duke to turn the ship around, well I'm on board.

1. "Nixon's Southern Strategy". This was your response to my pointing out that every segregationist in the Senate was a Democrat….
I refer to racists…..and you say "Nixon's Southern Strategy"

But now, you attempt to run away from the only possible implication with “I didn't say Nixon was a racist.”

That's where you fucked up. You made saw an "implication" that wasn't there.

Glad I was able to teach you a lesson.

2. “You want to act as if the GOP was the force behind the Civil Rights act of 1964. Perhaps you forget that it was introduced by a Democrat.”

Since you evince an advanced case of ADD, let me remind you of what I said:

“But by 1964 more blacks were voters, thanks to the efforts of Republicans. And, again, Republicans passed the 1964 Civil Rights Act: 82 % of Senate Republicans and 80% of House Republicans; it was 66% of Senate Democrats and 63% of House Democrats. But the Democrat input in the ’64 act made it different in a very important way: the rise of blacks into professional and other high–level occupations was greater prior to the ’64 act, meaning that the ’57 and ’60 civil rights acts had far greater implications for black achievement…” post #45

Do you recognize this? Do you deny any of the quote?
No? Then I am correct that a smaller part of the Democrat Party favored same than the Republican Party.

The GOP had no power in 1964. They weren't driving policy. As I said, it's nice that they were along for the ride (most of them), but they weren't driving the bus.

As I said, the GOP's evolution after civil rights is a much more interesting story.

Yada, yada, yada. Who had the majority and who signed it into law? Acting like LBJ wasn't the driving force behind the civil rights act is laughably retarded. I don't even like LBJ and can give credit where it is due.

The oh-so-lame "traditional values" card. Ironically, you expect me to respond to your asinine opinion pionts when you simply ignore my points, which at least are sourced.

I don't pretend anything. I simply don't care about MSNBC or Chris Matthews. Ironic that you would bash Matthews while parroting Coulter.

I also fail to see how it's germane to this topic.

How you could read that from that quote is beyond me. Maybe Phillips wants blacks to register so that more "negrophobe" whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans because that's where the votes are?

Let me spell this out for you, as your brain has obviously been corroded: Phillips wants racist whites in the South to become disenfranchised with the Democrats over civil rights so that the GOP can take the South.

There's your Southern Strategy.

5. “I am denying that liberalism had anything to do with "banning" of ROTC. I am denying that ROTC was in fact banned.”

Wow! With all your chest thumping and sneers about my outfit, you sure make yourself look like a chump. Read this and weep:
“Harvard, with other elite universities to follow, has rectified a mistake it never should have made. On Friday, it signed an agreement with the Pentagon to allow the Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps back on campus… In the uproar and protests over the Vietnam War, ROTC found itself being evicted from the campuses of various colleges and universities. There was a strong animus between liberal academia and the traditional military, and opposition to “don’t ask, don’t tell” provided a useful pretext for keeping it off.” ROTC marches back to Harvard | Davis Enterprise

Turns out your NYTimes article was bogus, eh?

No, I think the writer of this OPED, like you and so many others, was misinformed. Though, I wouldn't expect a (comparatively) small local paper from Davis, California to carry the weight of the Times.

The NYTimes article covers all of this, if you had bothered to read it. Perhaps you could respond to the substance of that article as opposed to simply claiming the author is lying.

What about Hillsdale? They actually do ban ROTC from their campuses.

Turns out you don’t know anything, eh?

I know you look positively ridiculous in that paramilitary get-up.

Weak.

I'll see your three canned GOP talking points and raise you one "Nixon's Southern Strategy".

There is a reason the South is red now.

Let's not play coy about it.

As for what happened in the past, I could give a shit less. I don't live in the past. I live in the present. I don't see the Democratic Party as flawless. I just see it as the lesser of two evils.

Hell-boy, this is my fav post of the day! The week!

Cause it shows that you have been raised like the proverbial mushroom...raised in the dark and fed you know what.

Now, hope you're sitting dow:
There never was a racist "Nixon's Southern Strategy".
It is a totally fabricated idea by the Left, supported by the Old Left Media, and bought- like it was on sale- by the gullible.

1. As president of the Senate, Nixon strongly supported civil rights, specifically the 1957 civil rights act, issuing an advisory opinion that a filibuster could be stopped with a simple majority, thereby changing Senate rules. Congressional Record, Volume 157 Issue 12 (Thursday, January 27, 2011)

a. During the endless deliberations, Democrat LBJ warned his fellow segregationist Democrats, ‘Be ready to take up the goddamned nigra bill again.” Borzoi Reader | Authors | Robert A. Caro

b. Then there was liberal Democrat Sam Ervin- instrumental in the destruction of anti-communist Republicans Joe McCarthy and Richard Nixon- who told fellow segregationists, “I’m on your side, not theirs, “ but “we’ve got to give the goddamned ******* something.” Ibid.

c. LBJ gutted the enforcement provisions of the 1957 bill, i.e., anyone accused of violating a person’s voting rights was guaranteed a jury trial- and, therefore, jury nullification by Democrat juries. To fix the enforcement provisions that Democrats had gutted, Eisenhower introduced a bill to create the US Civil Rights Commission…Democrats staged the longest filibuster in history- over 125 hours. But the bill passed and was signed by Ike on May 6, 1960.

2. Typical idiot education: When the Republicans won their gains in Congress, 2010, Bill Maher said: “I haven’t seen Republicans so happy about taking seats since they made Rosa Parks stand up.” HBO: Real Time with Bill Maher: Ep 196 November 5, 2010: Quotes

a. When Rosa Parks refuse to give up her seat, the mayor of Montgomery enforcing segregation on the buses was- of course- a segregationist Democrat, William A. “Tacky” Gayle. “The Papers of Martin Luther King, Jr.: Birth of a new age, December 1955,” p. 80.

b. History provide the basis for a very different analysis. “During the 1966 campaign, Nixon was personally thanked by Dr. King for his help in passing the Civil Rights Act of 1957. Nixon also endorsed all Republicans, except the members of the John Birch Society.” Frequently Asked Questions | National Black Republican Association

3. Between 1969 and 1974, Nixon – who believed that blacks had gotten a raw deal in America and wanted to extend a helping hand: raised the civil rights enforcement budget 800 percent; doubled the budget for black colleges; appointed more blacks to federal posts and high positions than any president, including LBJ; adopted the Philadelphia Plan mandating quotas for blacks in unions, and for black scholars in colleges and universities; invented "Black Capitalism" (the Office of Minority Business Enterprise), raised U.S. purchases from black businesses from $9 million to $153 million, increased small business loans to minorities 1,000 percent, increased U.S. deposits in minority-owned banks 4,000 percent; raised the share of Southern schools that were desegregated from 10 percent to 70 percent. Wrote the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in 1975, "It has only been since 1968 that substantial reduction of racial segregation has taken place in the South."http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30233#ixzz1RH1WZDv8

a.Now, clearly, conservatives do not favor racial quotas of any kind, but Nixon’s efforts must be seen as a reaction to a century of Democrat obstructionism on civil rights. Purely a coincidence, I’m sure, that Dems finally came around when blacks were voting in high enough numbers to make a difference at the ballot box. Note, Nixon did it even though it hurt him politically. Kotlowski, Dean J. ; "Richard Nixon and the Origins of Affirmative Action" The Historian. Volume: 60. Issue: 3. 1998. pp. 523 ff.

4. Do you get it yet?
Everything you believe in politics is wrong!
You've been lied to...and worse...you never did your own research to see if it was true!!!

If there was a Southern Strategy, it was unfurled by the people of the South, who essentially ‘rebelled’ again, against the lawless, unprincipled Democrats, who they recognized as being responsible for, or at least accepting of the legalized obscenity, student riots, the Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation Party, and the Black Panthers, skyrocketing crime rates, courts giving more and more elaborate rights to criminals, ended the death penalty, banned prayer from the schools, among other depredations.

And, being patriots, (name a Southern university that banned ROTC. Even Duke has one) they appreciated the fact that the Republicans were hawks during the Cold War. So rather than a Republican strategy, it was the Democrats’ shift from the party of Harry Truman to the party of Rosie O’Donnell!

You've been mislead- but it's your own fault! Pick up a book.
Do you feel dumb? Really, really dumb?
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

So....without emoticons, you'd be mute?

Nobody is afraid of him. He is sub human and a known racist.

So was Dem Sen Byrd but that didn't stop the dems from reelecting him time after time.
Byrd wasn't a racist, and you cannot produce a single quote or action by him that denigrates Blacks.

He joined the KKK to get ahead - go along to get along. He admitted that was a mistake.

You can't be this dumb...someone must be paying you to say this......

Byrd didn't 'join the KKK...."

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." --- KKK Byrd

...he was unanimously elected Exalted Cyclops, or leader, of his local chapter.

According to Byrd, a KKK official told him "You have a talent for leadership, Bob... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd recalls that "suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[4] He participated in the KKK during World War II, holding the titles Kleagle (recruiter) and Exalted Cyclops. He did not serve in the military during the war, working instead as a welder in a Baltimore, Maryland shipyard, where he helped build warships.[citation needed]

Byrd commented on the 1945 controversy about racially integrating the military. Byrd, when he was 28 years old, wrote to segregationist Senator Theodore Bilbo, of Mississippi, vowing never to serve in such a military:

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.[5]"

He had earlier written "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side".[6][7]

Robert Byrd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So....how many times have you been elected Exalted Cyclops?

Kleagle?? That means he influenced other to choose that path in life.....You too?

Now, don't be hangin' with any 'race mongrels,' or they may not let you bend elbows wit' the boys....

BTW....segregationist Senator Bilbo? Another Democrat.....I wonder why they regularly leave that out?
...And I'll bet you were one of the dummies who said that the TeaParty was two holes in a pillowcase short of a Klansman…
I get such a kick out of you Leftie-automatons,,,,Byrd was just a good ol' boy trying to get ahead, but the Tea Party is made of racists.
The left says jump, and you get your trampoline.

Does everybody laugh at you this way?

Members served in state legislatures and Congress, and were elected to the governorship in several states. Indiana, Oklahoma, Texas and Oregon saw significant klan influence.

Attempt? The Republican Party is 90% white. It's "home base" are the southern states, home to slavery and Jim Crowe.

userlay322396.jpg

My God, you're a flaming idiot. Seriously.

I think that the implication is that parts of the South ARE a third world country, which if you've spent any time in sections of Alabama or Mississippi is the goddamn truth, and don't get me started on West Virginia.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are driving every last white person from their ranks with their explicitly anti-white policies. Democrats are the party of "everyone but whites". Howard Dean said Democrats should reach out to the Confederate flag guys, and they pretty much ended his career.

Please take a moment and list the anti-white policies espoused by the democrats. I can't wait to hear this.

userlay322396.jpg

Deanie....this may be over your head, but let me give it a try: much of the movement of black Americans to the Democrat Party was based on promises of remuneration.

This is not to say that material benefits would be refused by any individuals--or groups- but it would be perceptive of you to see beyond said perks to the moral decay that resulted:

"1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.

Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the "Great Society" incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.

Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.
Prior to 1957, LBJ “had never supported civil rights legislation- any civil rights legislation. In the Senate and House alike, his record was an unbroken one of votes against every civil rights bill that had ever come to a vote: against voting rights bills; against bills that would have struck at job discrimination and at segregation in other areas of American life; even against bills that would have protected blacks from lynching.” Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, vol.3,” p. xv.

So, what happened? An epiphany? The cynic in me says it was something else…In 1964, he received 96% of the black vote, a record in presidential elections until 2008.

So, deanie, it would be wise for you to put aside your hate and bias...and see the damage that LBJ and the Democrats have done to black folks....and whites, as well.
The rise in single-parent families, and the commensurate crime, i.e., the case we all just witnessed is directly attributable to the Democrat anti-traditional-value policies.

Again, As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the "Great Society" incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.

Another Republican enters the fray.

He has to do something about diversity in the Republican Party. Like get rid of the 10% that aren't white.

WTF are you talking about? Dean left on his own after kicking the GOP ass in two consecutive elections.

Acting like he was "removed for cause" is just bunk.

Running up the white banner?

I don't blame you for moving on to "easier prey". You really had no leg to stand on with this absurd civil rights argument.

You are also ignorant of what happened to ROTC programs and why.

You also have simply refused to acknowledge Hillsdale's ROTC policy. It is principled or prejudicial? Why or why not? If so, how is it any different then Harvard. There is even a WSJ article on this very thing for you to do what you are best at: copy and paste.

You really are a dead-weight poster without an original thought. Other than cutting and pasting other people's arguments, you bring absolutely nothing to the table.

Back to playing G.I. Jane!

Last edited:
"Many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."
Voltaire

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.”
Mark Twain

Running up the white banner?

I don't blame you for moving on to "easier prey". You really had no leg to stand on with this absurd civil rights argument.

You are also ignorant of what happened to ROTC programs and why.

You also have simply refused to acknowledge Hillsdale's ROTC policy. It is principled or prejudicial? Why or why not? If so, how is it any different then Harvard. There is even a WSJ article on this very thing for you to do what you are best at: copy and paste.

You really are a dead-weight poster without an original thought. Other than cutting and pasting other people's arguments, you bring absolutely nothing to the table.

Back to playing G.I. Jane!

You have babbled some inconsequetial pap. Weak.

I have no problem in leaving up to any readers to consider your charges against the Republicans, the people of the South, and the suggesting that black Americans were tricked by the Republicans into aligning themselves with segregationists...

...I have no doubt that you will appear, based on the sources and documented material that I have provided, to all, as the easily-led Left-wing janissary that your are.

In precis, I have championed the idea that for a century the Democrat party had been a segregationist and obstructionist party, and while it is the Republicans who have been responsible for the great gains of black Americans, in fact, it was the reason the Republican Party was created, and the monetary gifts offered by Democrats is the reason for the political shift of the black block-vote.

As an aside, you have championed another false trope of the Left, that Liberals are not responsible for evicting ROTC from Liberal universities. Equally bogus.

Finally, while you poke fun at my avi-pic, it speaks volumes that only one of us has provided a pic of him-herself...

Forum List

Back