David Duke Will Be Your Voice In The U.S. Senate

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
And he will do a great job at it to. Here, let him explain what's at stake that will affect you.

daviddukeforussentate.jpg

David Duke for Senate

• Banned
You know what, I hope he wins. Hillary could make great use of that dumbass to finish cleaning up the House during the next midterms.
Wishful thinking. Hillary will not be president. Duke lays it out what's at stake in the video. He projects unbridled patriotism.

You know what, I hope he wins. Hillary could make great use of that dumbass to finish cleaning up the House during the next midterms.
Wishful thinking. Hillary will not be president. Duke lays it out what's at stake in the video. He projects unbridled patriotism.
Is that what you see? I think his panties are riding up in that video. That's why his eyes are facing opposite directions.

• Banned
Is that what you see? I think his panties are riding up in that video. That's why his eyes are facing opposite directions.
Yes, he's very patriotic. You have to be blind to not see it when you listen to the video.

Forum List

Back