David Hogg speaks out after March for our Lives co-founder Cameron Kasky accuses him of "cash grab" with new pillow company, Hogg is leaving M4OL

What? We're a capitalist nation - good to see a young kid start a new business and give healthy competition to MyPillow.

My Pillow isn't the only player in the field of pillows you know.

The Hogg Pillow will have to compete with everyone else as well.

I don't see where Mr. Hogg knows anything about textiles , manufacturing, sales, marketing, or even has the slightest idea on how to make and market a premium priced pillow . His company's mission- to destroy a single individual for the purpose of political revenge- is not a sufficient reason or anyone, even a lib, to buy this pillow. People are looking for comfort and a good night's sleep- not revenge against someone who is on TV.

What? We're a capitalist nation - good to see a young kid start a new business and give healthy competition to MyPillow.

My Pillow isn't the only player in the field of pillows you know.

The Hogg Pillow will have to compete with everyone else as well.

I don't see where Mr. Hogg knows anything about textiles , manufacturing, sales, marketing, or even has the slightest idea on how to make and market a premium priced pillow . His company's mission- to destroy a single individual for the purpose of political revenge- is not a sufficient reason or anyone, even a lib, to buy this pillow. People are looking for comfort and a good night's sleep- not revenge against someone who is on TV.
He'll ask for Go Fund Me to start the business, than in 2 years time, he'll declare bankruptcy and ask for another bail out on Go Fund me. And get it.

Good for him to start a pillow company. Competition is healthy. It will be funny to see MyPillow lose customers to a new player in the market.
I feel sorry for you.

I think he just doesn't appreciate that you have to know what you are doing to (1) create a new pillow, and (2) convince millions of people that its a tremendous product worth a premium price.

If it was as easy as Mr. Hogg and this poster apparently think, the good folks at Sealy, Simmons, or other large bedding concern would have already done it. And they know a lot more about it than a kid with a chip on his shoulders.

Forum List

Back