David Hogg weeps...interest in Concealed carry goes up 100% after Parkland shooting

Hey...dumb ass...since when are the CDC, the FBI, and PEW, the NRA.....nothing I use comes from the NRA..........I also like to use Mother Jones, and the clinton era Department of Justice...

You guys are such dumb asses....

I call Bullshit - go ahead and do that paste the bullet points about all the wonderful training they provide and such -- I'll link you up.

They don't understand that the only reason you guys want unviersal background checks is so that you can then demand universal gun registration...go back and ask those members if they support UBCs if it means they will have to register their guns with democrat politicians....see what they answer then....
And what is wrong with you having to register your guns? :dunno:

Because gun registration will end in gun confiscation.......Britain, Australia, Germany, Canada, New York, Chicago.....and that is why they want guns registered.....they need to know who has them before they pass direct bans and confiscation...so they know who has them......otherwise those guns will be hidden ......

Scott Morefield - Think They’ll Never ‘Come and Take’ Your Guns Without an Armed Revolt? Think Again

Consider: If rational minds on the Left know all this, to what end are they still pushing for such laws, especially when it’s obvious that they don’t care whether ANY gun control laws are actually enforced. Not yet anyway. (Remember, it’s always conservatives, not liberals, pushing for enforcement of existing law.)

And yet, they do want more and more laws on the books, and the more draconian, obscure, and hard to keep track of, the better. But why?

Here’s the answer, and it should scare every gun owner in the country:

They want to make de facto criminals out of the majority of the gun owning population.

That way, they can essentially pick us off, one by one.

Without necessarily meaning to, Mehta hits on this critical point in his piece: “A national gun buyback law would turn a significant portion of the American people into criminals,” he wrote. “Residents of New York and Connecticut snubbed their new laws … Compliance with the registration requirement has been modest at best, as hundreds of thousands of gun owners in both states refused to register their weapons. So far, then, the laws have been most successful in creating hundreds of thousands of lawbreakers who feel obligated to break the law.”

If liberals are able to pass any sort of “assault weapons” ban, buyback or no buyback, they know they will make criminals out of several million currently law-abiding gun owners. And even if the majority of those gun owners don’t follow the law now, that won’t make them any less a criminal. They just haven’t been caught yet.

But when the ‘right people’ control the levers of power and the ‘right laws’ are all in place, make no mistake - they will be caught.

Here’s the rub. It’s one thing to hold up your rifle and shout “come and take it,” à la Charleton Heston, before thousands of like-minded people. The Feds aren’t going to come to a National Rifle Association convention and start arresting people, at least not yet. And they aren’t going to conduct door-to-door house searches, arresting gun owners and confiscating their firearms, either. Not yet.

But believe me, under the right circumstances and with the right laws in place, the arrests will come. They’ll come when you’re going to work, or to the bank, or to the park with your kids, or a thousand other places. They’ll come after you’ve used your now-illegal AR-15 to defend yourself against a home invader, or if they spot it during a “routine” home search.

Never, ever underestimate these people and the depth of their evil. Remember, the Cheka managed to fill the Soviet gulags to the brim, and yet they did it quietly, with little fuss and even less armed revolt.

And they won’t need to arrest everyone to make the majority obey. No, they only need a few, and word will spread quickly.

So what will you do, dear AR-15 owner, when the ‘Cheka’ comes for your neighbor, and you know the laws are on the books to prosecute? Will a “buyback” and “amnesty” be enough to convince YOU to acquiesce? You’ve got a job, a wife, kids to raise. When they “come and take it,” is your family worth risking?

No, when they take your guns there will be no civil war. There will be no large-scale revolution, because liberals are experts at pushing that Overton Window enough not to shock the system. Like frogs in water that’s about to boil, people won’t jump until it’s too late.

Yep! I got the Positive Program mixed up with the Promise Program... though they both have a similar goal

Positive Youth Development | Florida Department of Health

the promise program comes from the board of education of Broward, with the local police, and with the Florida State Attorney's office....

only misdemeanors or less such as a playground brawl, are suppose to be directed towards positive means of discipline, and only 4 allowed a year... felonies are not covered by the program, though cops can use their discretion.... 90% in the program do not repeat their offenses.... no one in any of the articles could confirm Cruz was even a part of it...in all the legit articles it was all raised as an ''IF'' he was part of the program...not any could confirm that he was.... it would be nice to know, one way or the other....

Yes...you support the program that got 17 students murdered.....and then have the giant balls to blame the NRA....the Promise Program was abused by the left wing school administration and the left wing Sheriff......they used it to keep from arresting violent students, in order to keep from arresting minority students....and that allowed the killer to have a clean arrest record when he went to buy those guns....making your background check useless...

That is blood on your hands dumb ass...
The program allows 4 forgivenesses, how did Cruise have over 35? And only given a do over for misdemeanors or less, not felonies.

Negligence, not the program.

Please, spare me your bull crud!

Thank you in advance!

He brought a knive and bullets to school, he physically assaulted students and staff...repeatedly.......and he wasn't arrested because of this Promise Program...
Link please.... :) There should be a school report on it, and who he was assigned to for counseling, and a report that the counselor made

No one knows if he was even part of the program.... every article is saying "IF" HE WAS PART OF THE PROGRAM.....

And if he were part of the program, we need to find out who he was sent to for counseling and their report on it .....

Still waiting for any of this to come to light....

so far I've heard excuses, only excuses for his behavior that don't seem to have the promise program as the reason for letting him slide.... like ''he's a teen and just broke up with his girlfriend, or his mother has died and he was going through trauma due to that....''

Who prescribed the anti-depressants and what kind of counseling were they giving him and followup?

Moron...it wasn't a program like Drama....it was a policy of not arresting students no matter how many laws they broke.....

and his psychiatrist wanted him forcibly committed in 2016.....

Some wanted Parkland suspect Nikolas Cruz committed in 2016

But more than a year earlier, documents in the criminal case against Nikolas Cruz and obtained by The Associated Press show school officials and a sheriff's deputy recommended in September 2016 that Cruz be involuntarily committed for a mental evaluation.

The documents, which are part of Cruz's criminal case in the shooting, show that he had written the word "kill" in a notebook, told a classmate that he wanted to buy a gun and use it, and had cut his arm supposedly in anger because he had broken up with a girlfriend. He also told another student he had drunk gasoline and was throwing up. Calls had even been made to the FBI about the possibility of Cruz using a gun at school.

The documents were provided by a psychological assessment service initiated by Cruz's mother called Henderson Behavioral Health. The documents show a high school resource officer who was also a sheriff's deputy and two school counselors recommended in September 2016 that Cruz be committed for mental evaluation under Florida's Baker Act. That law allows for involuntary commitment for mental health examination for at least three days.

Such an involuntary commitment would also have been a high obstacle if not a complete barrier to legally obtaining a firearm, such as the AR-15 rifle used in the Stoneman Douglas massacre on Feb. 14, authorities say.
As stated, the program allows only 4 instances within a year, like possession of marijuana, or a school yard brawl....

The program does not cover felonies like a knife or gun incident that are felonies.....

Hey...dumb ass...since when are the CDC, the FBI, and PEW, the NRA.....nothing I use comes from the NRA..........I also like to use Mother Jones, and the clinton era Department of Justice...

I call Bullshit - go ahead and do that paste the bullet points about all the wonderful training they provide and such -- I'll link you up.

I state that because that is what they do...I don't use links to the NRA.......I use the CDC, the FBI, Mother Jones, the clinton Department of Justice, the Supreme Court......

I composed this myself....I am also a proud life member of the NRA, I also belong to the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun Owners of America......

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

They don't understand that the only reason you guys want unviersal background checks is so that you can then demand universal gun registration...go back and ask those members if they support UBCs if it means they will have to register their guns with democrat politicians....see what they answer then....
And what is wrong with you having to register your guns? :dunno:

Because gun registration will end in gun confiscation.......Britain, Australia, Germany, Canada, New York, Chicago.....and that is why they want guns registered.....they need to know who has them before they pass direct bans and confiscation...so they know who has them......otherwise those guns will be hidden ......

Scott Morefield - Think They’ll Never ‘Come and Take’ Your Guns Without an Armed Revolt? Think Again

Consider: If rational minds on the Left know all this, to what end are they still pushing for such laws, especially when it’s obvious that they don’t care whether ANY gun control laws are actually enforced. Not yet anyway. (Remember, it’s always conservatives, not liberals, pushing for enforcement of existing law.)

And yet, they do want more and more laws on the books, and the more draconian, obscure, and hard to keep track of, the better. But why?

Here’s the answer, and it should scare every gun owner in the country:

They want to make de facto criminals out of the majority of the gun owning population.

That way, they can essentially pick us off, one by one.

Without necessarily meaning to, Mehta hits on this critical point in his piece: “A national gun buyback law would turn a significant portion of the American people into criminals,” he wrote. “Residents of New York and Connecticut snubbed their new laws … Compliance with the registration requirement has been modest at best, as hundreds of thousands of gun owners in both states refused to register their weapons. So far, then, the laws have been most successful in creating hundreds of thousands of lawbreakers who feel obligated to break the law.”

If liberals are able to pass any sort of “assault weapons” ban, buyback or no buyback, they know they will make criminals out of several million currently law-abiding gun owners. And even if the majority of those gun owners don’t follow the law now, that won’t make them any less a criminal. They just haven’t been caught yet.

But when the ‘right people’ control the levers of power and the ‘right laws’ are all in place, make no mistake - they will be caught.

Here’s the rub. It’s one thing to hold up your rifle and shout “come and take it,” à la Charleton Heston, before thousands of like-minded people. The Feds aren’t going to come to a National Rifle Association convention and start arresting people, at least not yet. And they aren’t going to conduct door-to-door house searches, arresting gun owners and confiscating their firearms, either. Not yet.

But believe me, under the right circumstances and with the right laws in place, the arrests will come. They’ll come when you’re going to work, or to the bank, or to the park with your kids, or a thousand other places. They’ll come after you’ve used your now-illegal AR-15 to defend yourself against a home invader, or if they spot it during a “routine” home search.

Never, ever underestimate these people and the depth of their evil. Remember, the Cheka managed to fill the Soviet gulags to the brim, and yet they did it quietly, with little fuss and even less armed revolt.

And they won’t need to arrest everyone to make the majority obey. No, they only need a few, and word will spread quickly.

So what will you do, dear AR-15 owner, when the ‘Cheka’ comes for your neighbor, and you know the laws are on the books to prosecute? Will a “buyback” and “amnesty” be enough to convince YOU to acquiesce? You’ve got a job, a wife, kids to raise. When they “come and take it,” is your family worth risking?

No, when they take your guns there will be no civil war. There will be no large-scale revolution, because liberals are experts at pushing that Overton Window enough not to shock the system. Like frogs in water that’s about to boil, people won’t jump until it’s too late.

Not the one I was referring to - Try Try again

No' you don't understand that. You believe the crap that RWNJs and the NRA tells you.

No doubt - Not as if 2aguy doesn't cut and paste talking points straight from their website a couple of times a day.

He's been duped

Nobody cares.

I state that because that is what they do...I don't use links to the NRA.......I use the CDC, the FBI, Mother Jones, the clinton Department of Justice, the Supreme Court......

I composed this myself....I am also a proud life member of the NRA, I also belong to the 2nd Amendment Foundation and Gun Owners of America......

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

California democrats passed a bill to let violent criminals out of prison early, the NRA fought against it...

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches fun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

That's it! Gotta scoot in a few to meet someone for Crab Bennie but I'll be back. You may have changed a few words around but I'll get something REAL close ;)

Yes...you support the program that got 17 students murdered.....and then have the giant balls to blame the NRA....the Promise Program was abused by the left wing school administration and the left wing Sheriff......they used it to keep from arresting violent students, in order to keep from arresting minority students....and that allowed the killer to have a clean arrest record when he went to buy those guns....making your background check useless...

That is blood on your hands dumb ass...
The program allows 4 forgivenesses, how did Cruise have over 35? And only given a do over for misdemeanors or less, not felonies.

Negligence, not the program.

Please, spare me your bull crud!

Thank you in advance!

He brought a knive and bullets to school, he physically assaulted students and staff...repeatedly.......and he wasn't arrested because of this Promise Program...
Link please.... :) There should be a school report on it, and who he was assigned to for counseling, and a report that the counselor made

No one knows if he was even part of the program.... every article is saying "IF" HE WAS PART OF THE PROGRAM.....

And if he were part of the program, we need to find out who he was sent to for counseling and their report on it .....

Still waiting for any of this to come to light....

so far I've heard excuses, only excuses for his behavior that don't seem to have the promise program as the reason for letting him slide.... like ''he's a teen and just broke up with his girlfriend, or his mother has died and he was going through trauma due to that....''

Who prescribed the anti-depressants and what kind of counseling were they giving him and followup?

Moron...it wasn't a program like Drama....it was a policy of not arresting students no matter how many laws they broke.....

and his psychiatrist wanted him forcibly committed in 2016.....

Some wanted Parkland suspect Nikolas Cruz committed in 2016

But more than a year earlier, documents in the criminal case against Nikolas Cruz and obtained by The Associated Press show school officials and a sheriff's deputy recommended in September 2016 that Cruz be involuntarily committed for a mental evaluation.

The documents, which are part of Cruz's criminal case in the shooting, show that he had written the word "kill" in a notebook, told a classmate that he wanted to buy a gun and use it, and had cut his arm supposedly in anger because he had broken up with a girlfriend. He also told another student he had drunk gasoline and was throwing up. Calls had even been made to the FBI about the possibility of Cruz using a gun at school.

The documents were provided by a psychological assessment service initiated by Cruz's mother called Henderson Behavioral Health. The documents show a high school resource officer who was also a sheriff's deputy and two school counselors recommended in September 2016 that Cruz be committed for mental evaluation under Florida's Baker Act. That law allows for involuntary commitment for mental health examination for at least three days.

Such an involuntary commitment would also have been a high obstacle if not a complete barrier to legally obtaining a firearm, such as the AR-15 rifle used in the Stoneman Douglas massacre on Feb. 14, authorities say.
As stated, the program allows only 4 instances within a year, like possession of marijuana, or a school yard brawl....

The program does not cover felonies like a knife or gun incident that are felonies.....

They used that program to let him off on the knife and bullets.......

Florida school shooting suspect was ex-student who was flagged as threat

and got kicked out of school — in part because he had brought bullets in his backpack, according to one classmate. He was later expelled for still-undisclosed disciplinary reasons.

if cruz was in the program, there will be a record of it and who he was sent to for counseling, and their report on it.

We need to find those....in order to see what steps they took.....who he was assigned to....etc

There are 20,000 gun laws on the books already. What do you consider "reasonable"?

I'll get back with you as soon as I get that fake Chinese diploma, and we can speak on equal terms.

You will never be able to speak on equal terms with me as you don't have the intellect, nor the education. But, that aside, what do you think is a reasonable gun law. We are all curious. You claim to be a CCW holder, but based on your prior proclamations I find that claim to be highly dubious, but your penchant for lying aside, tell us what you think a "reasonable" gun law would be.

Universal background checks, which almost 100% of Americans want would be a good place to start.

The huge majority of people who commit mass murders would easily pass a universal background check.

The huge majority of mass murderers used guns they acquired legally and generally weeks or months or years before they committed a crime with them.

I read recently that 98% of mass murders have happened in gun free zones so gun free zones don't seem to be a good solution.

There are many many laws on the books making assault with a deadly weapon illegal, making discharging a weapon in populated areas illegal, and of course making shooting people people illegal, and not one of those laws has deterred or apparently even given pause for thought to any of the mass murderers.

But it is politically incorrect to mention that 26 out of 27 of the most deadly mass murderers came from homes where the biological father was absent. . .

And there are many other factors that are encouraging violence in our modern culture that the anti-gun crowd resists considering even more adamantly than they want more gun control.

Until we can have a conversation about all of it, all more gun control will accomplish is to encourage an energetic black market dealing in guns and make it harder to know who has them.

Yes, and it's also illegal to kill someone with Anthrax. I guess that covers the anthrax murder problem, so we should legally be able to buy and sell that stuff any time we want. Right?

Sure, if you ignore what somebody posts and go immediately to argumentum absurdum.

Yep! I got the Positive Program mixed up with the Promise Program... though they both have a similar goal

Positive Youth Development | Florida Department of Health

the promise program comes from the board of education of Broward, with the local police, and with the Florida State Attorney's office....

only misdemeanors or less such as a playground brawl, are suppose to be directed towards positive means of discipline, and only 4 allowed a year... felonies are not covered by the program, though cops can use their discretion.... 90% in the program do not repeat their offenses.... no one in any of the articles could confirm Cruz was even a part of it...in all the legit articles it was all raised as an ''IF'' he was part of the program...not any could confirm that he was.... it would be nice to know, one way or the other....
There never was any methodology employed that would have some students be part of the PROMISE Program, and others not. ALL students at MSDHS (and other schools in the district) were included in the PROMISE Program. Cruz was in the program the entire time he went to MSDHS. As far as I know, this abomination stills exists now, just waiting to create another mass shooting, while looney education liberals go around talking about taking guns away from people (the one thing that can solve their problem)

The talk about Cruz not being in the PP, is a deflection attempt, by the guilty fools who were complicit in setting up this fiasco. Nothing but them trying to avoid the blame they richly deserve.

Forum List

Back