🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg weeps...interest in Concealed carry goes up 100% after Parkland shooting

Yes, my mistake, but Runcie, the originator, had strong ties to the obama admin.

Not your mistake. You were right. She was wrong.
Yep! I got the Positive Program mixed up with the Promise Program... though they both have a similar goal

Positive Youth Development | Florida Department of Health

the promise program comes from the board of education of Broward, with the local police, and with the Florida State Attorney's office....

only misdemeanors or less such as a playground brawl, are suppose to be directed towards positive means of discipline, and only 4 allowed a year... felonies are not covered by the program, though cops can use their discretion.... 90% in the program do not repeat their offenses.... no one in any of the articles could confirm Cruz was even a part of it...in all the legit articles it was all raised as an ''IF'' he was part of the program...not any could confirm that he was.... it would be nice to know, one way or the other....

Yes...you support the program that got 17 students murdered.....and then have the giant balls to blame the NRA....the Promise Program was abused by the left wing school administration and the left wing Sheriff......they used it to keep from arresting violent students, in order to keep from arresting minority students....and that allowed the killer to have a clean arrest record when he went to buy those guns....making your background check useless...

That is blood on your hands dumb ass...
The program allows 4 forgivenesses, how did Cruise have over 35? And only given a do over for misdemeanors or less, not felonies.

Negligence, not the program.

Please, spare me your bull crud!

Thank you in advance!

He brought a knive and bullets to school, he physically assaulted students and staff...repeatedly.......and he wasn't arrested because of this Promise Program...

Americans who own and carry guns make the country safer.....mass shooters choose democrat party gun free zones as their targets......so when Americans can legally carry guns, they keep mass shooters from attacking...this news of an increase in interest in Concealed carry of guns shows that Americans understand, the cops can't protect you.....

US interest in concealed carry permit training jumps by over 100 per cent after Parkland: ‘We’ve never seen a spike this big before’

The number of Americans interested in obtaining concealed carry permits to secretly bear arms in public has jumped dramatically since the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February – with some states having seen as much as a 250 per cent increase in training requests for this type of permit.

In the 50 days since the Parkland, Florida shooting, companies and networks of firearm instructors that provide training for the permits in dozens of states have seen enquiries spike. One company said it had even received more requests for training than after the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
Interesting mathematical fact. If 10 people were interested before and 35 people are interested now that's a 250% increase.

Does interest in CC require NRA membership?

I have a CC, but I am disgusted with the NRA, and want reasonable gun regulation. Lots of people just like me, so I guess the answer is no. Now, answer the question.
The gun regulations would've stop the shooter from getting the gun. Then Obama decided to put policy in that let him get the gun.

So no answer yet. How many members in the NRA?
Why should I care? You didn't say anything about Obama's policy that allowed the shooter to legally buy the gun.

Got it. Not nearly as many as you want people to think.
I actually don't care.

Americans who own and carry guns make the country safer.....mass shooters choose democrat party gun free zones as their targets......so when Americans can legally carry guns, they keep mass shooters from attacking...this news of an increase in interest in Concealed carry of guns shows that Americans understand, the cops can't protect you.....

US interest in concealed carry permit training jumps by over 100 per cent after Parkland: ‘We’ve never seen a spike this big before’

The number of Americans interested in obtaining concealed carry permits to secretly bear arms in public has jumped dramatically since the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February – with some states having seen as much as a 250 per cent increase in training requests for this type of permit.

In the 50 days since the Parkland, Florida shooting, companies and networks of firearm instructors that provide training for the permits in dozens of states have seen enquiries spike. One company said it had even received more requests for training than after the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
Interesting mathematical fact. If 10 people were interested before and 35 people are interested now that's a 250% increase.

Another interesting fact. Interest in CC is not support for the NRA. How many members do they have?

Another interesting fact. Interest in CC is not support for the NRA. How many members do they have?

They will release those numbers when they want to.......what your point is is a mystery.

I have a CC, but I am disgusted with the NRA, and want reasonable gun regulation. Lots of people just like me, so I guess the answer is no. Now, answer the question.
The gun regulations would've stop the shooter from getting the gun. Then Obama decided to put policy in that let him get the gun.

Why should I care? You didn't say anything about Obama's policy that allowed the shooter to legally buy the gun.

I actually don't care.

You don't actually have any idea, but you like to pretend it's a lot.

I actually don't care.

29694820_158639524821285_4358227547187004327_n.jpg

I actually don't care.

View attachment 186700

The sheep says " The NRA's membership is a lot lower than they want you to think.

I actually don't care.

View attachment 186700

The sheep says " The NRA's membership is a lot lower than they want you to think.
Yes, but real gun ownership is way up!
29543020_2081219738762597_1185936890251390175_n.jpg

They don't understand that the only reason you guys want unviersal background checks is so that you can then demand universal gun registration...go back and ask those members if they support UBCs if it means they will have to register their guns with democrat politicians....see what they answer then....

Yes, my mistake, but Runcie, the originator, had strong ties to the obama admin.

Yep! I got the Positive Program mixed up with the Promise Program... though they both have a similar goal

the promise program comes from the board of education of Broward, with the local police, and with the Florida State Attorney's office....

only misdemeanors or less such as a playground brawl, are suppose to be directed towards positive means of discipline, and only 4 allowed a year... felonies are not covered by the program, though cops can use their discretion.... 90% in the program do not repeat their offenses.... no one in any of the articles could confirm Cruz was even a part of it...in all the legit articles it was all raised as an ''IF'' he was part of the program...not any could confirm that he was.... it would be nice to know, one way or the other....

Yes...you support the program that got 17 students murdered.....and then have the giant balls to blame the NRA....the Promise Program was abused by the left wing school administration and the left wing Sheriff......they used it to keep from arresting violent students, in order to keep from arresting minority students....and that allowed the killer to have a clean arrest record when he went to buy those guns....making your background check useless...

The program allows 4 forgivenesses, how did Cruise have over 35? And only given a do over for misdemeanors or less, not felonies.

Thank you in advance!

He brought a knive and bullets to school, he physically assaulted students and staff...repeatedly.......and he wasn't arrested because of this Promise Program...
Link please.... :) There should be a school report on it, and who he was assigned to for counseling, and a report that the counselor made

No one knows if he was even part of the program.... every article is saying "IF" HE WAS PART OF THE PROGRAM.....

And if he were part of the program, we need to find out who he was sent to for counseling and their report on it .....

Still waiting for any of this to come to light....

so far I've heard excuses, only excuses for his behavior that don't seem to have the promise program as the reason for letting him slide.... like ''he's a teen and just broke up with his girlfriend, or his mother has died and he was going through trauma due to that....''

Who prescribed the anti-depressants and what kind of counseling were they giving him and followup?

They don't understand that the only reason you guys want unviersal background checks is so that you can then demand universal gun registration...go back and ask those members if they support UBCs if it means they will have to register their guns with democrat politicians....see what they answer then....

No' you don't understand that. You believe the crap that RWNJs and the NRA tells you.

And what is wrong with you having to register your guns? :dunno:

Yes, it's kind of like Creeping Sharia :icon_rolleyes:

No' you don't understand that. You believe the crap that RWNJs and the NRA tells you.

No doubt - Not as if 2aguy doesn't cut and paste talking points straight from their website a couple of times a day.

He's been duped

Thank you in advance!

Link please.... :) There should be a school report on it, and who he was assigned to for counseling, and a report that the counselor made

No one knows if he was even part of the program.... every article is saying "IF" HE WAS PART OF THE PROGRAM.....

And if he were part of the program, we need to find out who he was sent to for counseling and their report on it .....

Still waiting for any of this to come to light....

so far I've heard excuses, only excuses for his behavior that don't seem to have the promise program as the reason for letting him slide.... like ''he's a teen and just broke up with his girlfriend, or his mother has died and he was going through trauma due to that....''

Who prescribed the anti-depressants and what kind of counseling were they giving him and followup?

Moron...it wasn't a program like Drama....it was a policy of not arresting students no matter how many laws they broke.....

and his psychiatrist wanted him forcibly committed in 2016.....

Some wanted Parkland suspect Nikolas Cruz committed in 2016

But more than a year earlier, documents in the criminal case against Nikolas Cruz and obtained by The Associated Press show school officials and a sheriff's deputy recommended in September 2016 that Cruz be involuntarily committed for a mental evaluation.

The documents, which are part of Cruz's criminal case in the shooting, show that he had written the word "kill" in a notebook, told a classmate that he wanted to buy a gun and use it, and had cut his arm supposedly in anger because he had broken up with a girlfriend. He also told another student he had drunk gasoline and was throwing up. Calls had even been made to the FBI about the possibility of Cruz using a gun at school.

The documents were provided by a psychological assessment service initiated by Cruz's mother called Henderson Behavioral Health. The documents show a high school resource officer who was also a sheriff's deputy and two school counselors recommended in September 2016 that Cruz be committed for mental evaluation under Florida's Baker Act. That law allows for involuntary commitment for mental health examination for at least three days.

Such an involuntary commitment would also have been a high obstacle if not a complete barrier to legally obtaining a firearm, such as the AR-15 rifle used in the Stoneman Douglas massacre on Feb. 14, authorities say.

No doubt - Not as if 2aguy doesn't cut and paste talking points straight from their website a couple of times a day.

He's been duped

Hey...dumb ass...since when are the CDC, the FBI, and PEW, the NRA.....nothing I use comes from the NRA..........I also like to use Mother Jones, and the clinton era Department of Justice...

You guys are such dumb asses....

He's been duped

He's been downgraded from idiot to joke.

Forum List

Back