David Icke To Launch Revolutionary TV and Radio Station

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I'm a big Icke fan but i don't buy his reptile talk. Lots of evidence they were here thousands of years ago, but Icke says they're still here and not much evidence for that.

David Icke To Launch Revolutionary TV and Radio Station

3 hours ago

Author and researcher David Icke is planning to take another bold step forward and launch a revolutionary new 24/7 Internet TV and radio station that will broadcast topics that the mainstream media are too cowardly, or controlled, to touch.
But this venture isn’t about David Icke.
It’s about you.
The platform, which needs a kick-start of £100,000 , promises to become a first class outlet for citizen journalism, opening the floodgates for independent journalists, researchers and anyone with a voice that needs to be heard.

I had the severe misfortune of working alongside a big David Icke fan/lunatic when I worked for Laing O'Rourke. I heard a few years later after I'd left the company that they'd promoted him simply to dispel his suspicions of any managerial conspiracy against him.

I don't know who David Ickes is... Is there some sort of cover up going on?

David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Vaughan Icke (pronunciation: /aɪk/; IKE, born 29 April 1952) is an English writer and public speaker, best known for his views on what he calls "who and what is really controlling the world." Describing himself as the most controversial speaker in the world, he is the author of 19 books and has attracted a global following that cuts across the political spectrum. His 533-page The Biggest Secret (1999) has been called "the Rosetta Stone for conspiracy junkies."[1]

Icke was a BBC television sports presenter and spokesman for the Green Party, when in 1990 a psychic told him that he was a healer who had been placed on Earth for a purpose, and that the spirit world was going to pass messages to him. In March 1991 he held a press conference to announce that he was a "Son of the Godhead" – a phrase he said later the media had misunderstood – and the following month told the BBC's Terry Wogan show that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. He said the show changed his life, turning him from a respected household name into someone who was laughed at whenever he appeared in public.[2]

He continued nevertheless to develop his ideas, and in four books published over seven years – The Robots' Rebellion (1994), And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995), The Biggest Secret (1999), and Children of the Matrix (2001) – set out a moral and political worldview that combined New-Age spiritualism with a passionate denunciation of totalitarian trends in the modern world. At the heart of his theories lies the idea that a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood controls humanity, and that many prominent figures are reptilian.[3]

Michael Barkun has described Icke's position as "New Age conspiracism," writing that he is the most fluent of the conspiracist genre. Richard Kahn and Tyson Lewis argue that the reptilian hypothesis may simply be Swiftian satire, a way of giving ordinary people a narrative with which to question what they see around them.[4]

Fruitloops of the world unite, you have no minds to lose.

• Banned
I don't know who David Ickes is... Is there some sort of cover up going on?

He's prolly the most famous conspiracy theorist in the world. Maybe not in america where alex jones rules, but worldwide yeah. His books are fascinating.

• Banned
[

He continued nevertheless to develop his ideas, and in four books published over seven years – The Robots' Rebellion (1994), And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995), The Biggest Secret (1999), and Children of the Matrix (2001) – set out a moral and political worldview that combined New-Age spiritualism with a passionate denunciation of totalitarian trends in the modern world.

You make it sound like 2001 was the year of his last book. Not so. He's had 4 or 5 since then.

His books are amazingly informative. So many non-fiction books you read without learning anything. Not so with icke.

Forum List

Back