Day Of The Doctor

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Doctor Who fans all over the world are coming together on Saturday November 23rd to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the show and watch the special episode ‘The Day of The Doctor.’ While most of us will watch it on air on BBC America and on TV in over 75 countries around the world, there will also be special 3D simulcast cinema screenings in eleven cities in the U.S.‘The Day of The Doctor.’

The locations of the cinema screenings is here: Doctor Who Official on Tumblr - Where to Watch The Day of The Doctor on November 23, 2013 - Where to Watch The Day of The Doctor on November 23, 2013

I am angry! My cable provider does not carry BBC America, and I am not going to be in any of those cities.

This gets my lowest rating: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I get all my Doctor Who from Netflix. This means I live in an alternate timeline from people who have BBC America.

Doctor Who fans all over the world are coming together on Saturday November 23rd to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the show and watch the special episode ‘The Day of The Doctor.’ While most of us will watch it on air on BBC America and on TV in over 75 countries around the world, there will also be special 3D simulcast cinema screenings in eleven cities in the U.S.‘The Day of The Doctor.’

The locations of the cinema screenings is here: Doctor Who Official on Tumblr - Where to Watch The Day of The Doctor on November 23, 2013 - Where to Watch The Day of The Doctor on November 23, 2013

I am angry! My cable provider does not carry BBC America, and I am not going to be in any of those cities.

I get all my Doctor Who from Netflix. This means I live in an alternate timeline from people who have BBC America.

you have Cable.....that sums it up right there....

you have Cable.....that sums it up right there....

I'm so 20th century... :crybaby:

So they got Billie Piper (will she show her flabby tits?), Jenna Coleman and no Amelia, Rory or River?

BTW - Jenna sux.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back