Days after attack, Obama throws Americans under the bus in front of the UN

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Read more: Days after attack, Obama throws Americans under the bus in front of the UN

The evil SOB has done every thing in his power in the past eight years to destroy the United States of America and the White Race.

He is more evil than Satan himself. He is a traitor.!!!!

That racist punk needs to be tried for treason, convicted of treason and shot as a traitor. I hope Trump wipes his presidency of the record books. Every bogus law overturned and every refugee scum sent back to wherever they came from.

What other leader of his/her county has bashed their own country in any venue, let alone the Useless Nations? Is there any doubt that Ovomit hates this country?

the vote is in:
obama in his last year as president has won this years U.N. asshole of the year.

it's not the the nobel prize.

You fucking ingrates ! Obama saved this country more than any prez has done in decades .

The only traitors are you racist right wing deplorables.

• Banned
You fucking ingrates ! Obama saved this country more than any prez has done in decades .

If this devotee of Allah hates America so much, why did he even aspire to the job? Because he hates America, and his mission in life (as well as his marching orders from his Puppet Masters) is Fundamentally Transform America, which thing is Newspeak for destroy it.

What is worse, 535 abject cowards on Capitol Hill, have, for seven years and eight months, either aided and abetted him in his quest, or whimpered in protest to try and dupe their constituents into thinking they are some how engaged.

Barack Obama is the biggest disaster that has befallen this Republic in its 240 year history.

If this devotee of Allah hates America so much, why did he even aspire to the job? Because he hates America, and his mission in life (as well as his marching orders from his Puppet Masters) is Fundamentally Transform America, which thing is Newspeak for destroy it.

What is worse, 535 abject cowards on Capitol Hill, have, for seven years and eight months, either aided and abetted him in his quest, or whimpered in protest to try and dupe their constituents into thinking they are some how engaged.

Barack Obama is the biggest disaster that has befallen this Republic in its 240 year history.

Let's hear an example ?

Is it bringing troop combat deaths to all but a hault? Cheap gas ? Low unemployment ? Worldwide peace between nations ?

Let's hear an example ?

Is it bringing troop combat deaths to all but a hault? Cheap gas ? Low unemployment ? Worldwide peace between nations ?
I believe Obamas killed more troops than Bush....

Let's hear an example ?

How many were killed last year ?

Let's hear an example ?

Presidents don't kill troops. They call that something else.

Let's hear an example ?

How many were killed last year ?
3 times more troops....so.....

Let's hear an example ?

I believe Obama calls killing our troops defeating the infidel....

Let's hear an example ?

I hope it's okay if that makes no sense to me

He's got us out of Iraq like he promised . And he has afghans defending their own country .

I know it upsets righties when troops aint being killed.

Let's hear an example ?

I hope it's okay if that makes no sense to me
No problem LIV....

He's got us out of Iraq like he promised . And he has afghans defending their own country .

Yes...Obama surrendered Iraq.....then refought the war in Iraq....then surrendered Iraq again.....

Yes...Obama surrendered Iraq.....then refought the war in Iraq....then surrendered Iraq again.....

Iraq is not our property . We left it to the Iraqis . They fucked it up . Not our fault .

Obama paid ransom to Iran, gave them a free and open path to nukes.
Lied to the American people over and over again. Destroyed race relations in this country, belittled the police, increased the national debt, set the Middle East on fire, supported ISIS against Syria, scammed millions with Obamacare, allowed terrorists into the country, and fucked over Isreal, our only true ally in the Middle East.

He's by far the worst president this country has ever had. At least until Hillary.

Let's hear an example ?

With all undue respect, you are a deluded, brainwashed, easily-mislead, programed fool ... and apparently you have been in a coma for the past 8 years. Bozo is a pathological liar, a fraud, a traitor, and a bum ... period. He has made but one pro-America speech in 8-years and has done the exact opposite of what a sane president with the best interest of the American people and the US constitution in mind would have done.

Forum List

Back