Dayton Shooter direct ties to ANTIFA

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.
Dammit....where the heck have you been???
Good to see you!!!

True, LadyGunSlinger, but that phrase has a certain attraction all its own, like any other "I'm too tough to hurt" phrase out there. I am a rock, I am an island. And a rock feels no pain and an island never cries.
So as much as the conservatives would like to scrape this guy off the bottom of their shoes (and who can blame them), it might be a little premature to say he's Antifa.

Why not quote the entire lyrics to the song?? The band themselves endorse , support, and give concerts for "political" purposes.. You leftists scream about every shooter being white and somehow that equates to blaming the right and yet here we have a direct tie to ANTIFA and you're in denial.. It's called plausible denial and it doesn't wash.

The guy probably thought the line was cool for his little shooting spree.

This guy is going to be another white nazi freak.

Antifa people don’t go on killing sprees. That’s not what the movement is about .

You sound like an ANTIFA apologist.. @SecretService - Perhaps a visit is needed to your residence? Timmy

The Dayton shooter was wearing an Acacia Strain sweatshirt was pictured in a Gateway Pundit article.. Did some research and found one of the band's songs is titled, "ANTIFA" and at a particular concert the band bragged about their political agenda.

All Categories
After performing "Antifa," Al exclaimed, "Ya'll have been patient with our obvious political agenda, and we're happy you took the time to listen, so we're [playing] a bunch of old sh*t." Without further ado, the loyal fans, from balcony to front row, cheered while those in the pit encouraged each other.

This is one of the more pathetic attempts to politicize this tragedy I have seen yet. I would say that you should be ashamed, but since you seem to lack a soul, we know that will not happen.

^^^^^ Triggered Commie... Commies can't handle the truth.. They desperately need to change the narrative and tried ... WON'T WORK..

:itsok:

All Categories

I call bullshit ! ANTIFA people aren’t mass shooters .

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .

Anyone can be a mass shooter. It is not a function of political beliefs as much as it is a function of mental illness. The sooner all of you political hacks seeking "gotchya" points realize this the better.

Would explain why Facebook was so quick to scrub his page., …..might ruin the narrative

You have crazy murderous people in your camp. Start policing your own. It's the only way to avoid having to own these "patriots".

All Categories
Good to see you!!!

True, LadyGunSlinger, but that phrase has a certain attraction all its own, like any other "I'm too tough to hurt" phrase out there. I am a rock, I am an island. And a rock feels no pain and an island never cries.
So as much as the conservatives would like to scrape this guy off the bottom of their shoes (and who can blame them), it might be a little premature to say he's Antifa.

Why not quote the entire lyrics to the song?? The band themselves endorse , support, and give concerts for "political" purposes.. You leftists scream about every shooter being white and somehow that equates to blaming the right and yet here we have a direct tie to ANTIFA and you're in denial.. It's called plausible denial and it doesn't wash.

Antifa people don’t go on killing sprees. That’s not what the movement is about .

All Categories

This is typical of conservatives. Anytime there’s a shooting / attack they create this lie that the shooter is far left .

Anyone can be a mass shooter. It is not a function of political beliefs as much as it is a function of mental illness. The sooner all of you political hacks seeking "gotchya" points realize this the better.

No gotcha points you dumbass... FACTS- Domestic terrorism. Now get lost you damn idiot!

So does U2, I hear. I like their music but I have no idea what their politics are (or were--are they still around?), nor do I care. You could be right. I'm not saying you're not. Antifa is not part of any "side" of mine--they are anarchists with the motto "by any means necessary" that I do NOT agree with. I just think your evidence is too thin to be making blanket statements about it, and you're smart enough to know better.

Is this the face of Antifa? All this kid needs is a pocket protector, ffs. It's an interesting case, though.

17951706_1357342867666257_5715742727417047929_n-e1564933259797.jpg

So does U2, I hear. I like their music but I have no idea what their politics are (or were--are they still around?), nor do I care. You could be right. I'm not saying you're not. Antifa is not part of any "side" of mine--they are anarchists with the motto "by any means necessary" that I do NOT agree with. I just think your evidence is too thin to be making blanket statements about it, and you're smart enough to know better.

Is this the face of Antifa? All this kid needs is a pocket protector, ffs. It's an interesting case, though.

I wouldn't know since it's reported he was wearing a MASK when killed- You know, the ANTIFA handkerchief mask?! Oh noes... Kind of shoots your meltdown to hell and back, no?

White supremacist shooters sometimes post manifestos or links to other literature, in the hopes that a terror attack will draw attention to the writings. These manifestos are sometimes intended to inspire other acts of violence. The author of the apparent El Paso manifesto claimed to have been inspired by a manifesto written by the white supremacist who allegedly murdered 51 worshippers at a mosque in New Zealand this year. The alleged attacker of a synagogue in Poway, California, earlier this year also cited that manifesto.

EBEmIsXXkAId_rF

FACT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LMFAO The board Commies can't handle facts as usual so Siete starts pee peeing his panties and posting a bunch of horse shit links.. Too funny!! Thanks for the cheap entertainment dummy..;)

LMFAO The board Commies can't handle facts as usual so Siete starts pee peeing his panties and posting a bunch of horse shit links.. Too funny!! Thanks for the cheap entertainment dummy..;)

SHOW ME THE MASK -
Go read the Gateway Pundit article you lazyass... CBS reported it too.. NOW WHAT??? lmao

EBEmIsXXkAId_rF

SHOW

ME

THE

MASK

Wow, you're as fucking stupid as I remembered... That's the El Paso shooter you loser! Hahahahahahahaha Stupid leftists.

I wouldn't know since it's reported he was wearing a MASK when killed- You know, the ANTIFA handkerchief mask?! Oh noes... Kind of shoots your meltdown to hell and back, no?
I'm not even feeling warm.
At least he had the decency to be ashamed of himself.

You have crazy murderous people in your camp. Start policing your own. It's the only way to avoid having to own these "patriots".

All Categories
Good to see you!!!

All Categories

No gotcha points you dumbass... FACTS- Domestic terrorism. Now get lost you damn idiot!

If only you could make me...

Forum List

Back