Kamala Harris’ employees flee in droves, ex-staff cite toxic workplace

Vice President Kamala Harris has churned through her office staff, raising questions about her management style and leadership abilities as she advances unchallenged toward the Democratic presidential nomination.

Researchers who analyzed payroll data found an “extraordinarily high” exodus rate from Ms. Harris’ vice presidential office. Those who have worked for her over the past decade report that she was a tyrannical boss who terrified her employees, cursed, discouraged direct eye contact and made employees stand at attention when she entered a room.

One Democratic official whose son worked as an intern for Ms. Harris during her years as California’s attorney general (2011-2017) wrote in late 2019, after she launched her failed presidential bid, “There is another side of Kamala Harris which the general public does not know.”

BJ -

Just a quick reminder of what everyone thought of Kamala, prior to Biden being out.

People don't change.

Her turnover rate was the same as Trump's! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It is not Trump's project.

I doubt that you know what is actually in it
I doubt that you do either. I certainly don't. 'Bury it in bullshit' is the term that comes to mind when I think about reading 900+ pages of, well, not a page turner.

Our very own beloved congress is famous for writing War and Peace size legislation.

Vice President Kamala Harris has churned through her office staff, raising questions about her management style and leadership abilities as she advances unchallenged toward the Democratic presidential nomination.

Researchers who analyzed payroll data found an “extraordinarily high” exodus rate from Ms. Harris’ vice presidential office. Those who have worked for her over the past decade report that she was a tyrannical boss who terrified her employees, cursed, discouraged direct eye contact and made employees stand at attention when she entered a room.

One Democratic official whose son worked as an intern for Ms. Harris during her years as California’s attorney general (2011-2017) wrote in late 2019, after she launched her failed presidential bid, “There is another side of Kamala Harris which the general public does not know.”

BJ -

Just a quick reminder of what everyone thought of Kamala, prior to Biden being out.

People don't change.
www.washingtontimes.com

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back