De Blasio appoints wife head of coronavirus racial inequality task force

Forget about appointment of his wife to collect a government check, NYC needs a coronavirus racial inequality task force?

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

racial inequality task force

as a former native all I can say is oy
what in the fuckin world

Forget about appointment of his wife to collect a government check, NYC needs a coronavirus racial inequality task force?

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

The question should be, does she have experience in dog breeding? :eusa_think:

Ask her. She is married to de blasio the dawg.

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

Just one of many ridiculous stories-
April 22, 2020

Reuters and other new outlets claim President Trump tapped a “former Labradoodle breeder… to lead U.S. pandemic task force.” They imply the official, Brian Harrison, is unqualified and blame him for supposed slowing the U.S. coronavirus response.

The stories from multiple outlets appear on the same day.

However, Harrison never led the coronavirus task force. Additionally, while he did briefly own a family business raising Labradoodles, he has also served three administrations in high level posts and was not plucked from dog breeding obscurity to serve on the pandemic task force.

I made no such claim. READ IT.

low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg

You're being passive agressive.

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

Just one of many ridiculous stories-
April 22, 2020

Reuters and other new outlets claim President Trump tapped a “former Labradoodle breeder… to lead U.S. pandemic task force.” They imply the official, Brian Harrison, is unqualified and blame him for supposed slowing the U.S. coronavirus response.

The stories from multiple outlets appear on the same day.

However, Harrison never led the coronavirus task force. Additionally, while he did briefly own a family business raising Labradoodles, he has also served three administrations in high level posts and was not plucked from dog breeding obscurity to serve on the pandemic task force.

I made no such claim. READ IT.

low-angle-view-scarecrow-against-cloudy-sky-562838541-5aaf18adfa6bcc00360a609c.jpg

You're being passive agressive.

That's an oxymoron.

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

what in the fuckin world

How do you get to be a "former native"? Did you get un-born?

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

what in the fuckin world

You move

How do you get to call yourself a female and proclaim tampons are a human right when you still have a penis

WHAT A SHITHOLE!

what in the fuckin world

You move

How do you get to call yourself a female and proclaim tampons are a human right when you still have a penis

I claimed no such thing.
Prove me wrong or set yourself on fire.

What is De Blimpo's wife gonna do if she finds the Chinese Virus has disproportionately affected some minority group? Try to make the Chinese Virus pay reparations?

Forum List

Back