🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

De Blasio expected to announce 2020 presidential run next week

"We don't debate global warming in New York City. Not after Hurricane Sandy. Not after so many homes were destroyed. Not after we lost so many of our neighbors.

Climate change isn't waiting for Washington, D.C. to catch up. And neither is our city. " - President De Blasio
Oh great didn't he outlaw hot dogs? Lol
lol He did because he claimed along with Ocasio-Cortez that cow emissions (farts) were causing climate change.

"We don't debate global warming in New York City. Not after Hurricane Sandy. Not after so many homes were destroyed. Not after we lost so many of our neighbors.

Climate change isn't waiting for Washington, D.C. to catch up. And neither is our city. " - President De Blasio

And Soda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. DeBlasio represents the Italian people in the Democrat Party.

Why shouldn't they be represented at the convention as well? If neither of the Cuomos, Andrew or Fredo, want to run, Mr. DeBlasio is the nation's most prominent Italian Liberal.

I’m Italian and DickBlasio is a disgrace to Italians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why shouldn't they be represented at the convention as well? If neither of the Cuomos, Andrew or Fredo, want to run, Mr. DeBlasio is the nation's most prominent Italian Liberal.
he is only half Italian...he dont represent full bloods....

If The Democrat Party succeeds in killing The Electoral College the fools who made DiBlasio Mayor can put him into the presidency all by themselves. No other state to vote at all. Well....maybe if a few people just stay home he might need a little hep from California....

Yup. Mob Rule.

Exactly what America needs if we're going to have the civil war we so badly need.

lol He did because he claimed along with Ocasio-Cortez that cow emissions (farts) were causing climate change.
I'm doing my part. I'm eating the freaking cow. What are hey gonna do? Kill off all the cows? Lol, I'd like to see if peta loves animals or their politics. That will be a good one.

"Bill de Blasio does have a path to victory, but it involves him surviving a virus that kills off 99% of the population"

De Blasio's real name is Warren Wilhelm. He changed it to De Blasio because he thought it sounded too German.

De Blasio's real name is Warren Wilhelm. He changed it to De Blasio because he thought it sounded too German.

Makes him the ideal addition to the Democrat field, which already has a phony Mexican and a phony Indian. A phony Italian would fit in.

Forum List

Back