Dead in the wheel well!

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel

Man's body found in undercarriage of plane that flew from Gambia to Britain​

Police have said the body was discovered at Gatwick at around 4 am on the morning of 7 December. The Tui aircraft in which it was found had flown from Gambia's capital Banjul to London, Gambia's government has now said.

Man's body found in undercarriage of plane that flew from Gambia to Britain​

Police have said the body was discovered at Gatwick at around 4 am on the morning of 7 December. The Tui aircraft in which it was found had flown from Gambia's capital Banjul to London, Gambia's government has now said.

After 14,000 feet, things get sticky,
Can you imagine his panic when he realized he had no chance? There was a Gambian who tried to stow away on the Banjul - Copenhagen flight I was on. He actullay sat next to me on the airport bus when he already starting acting strangly. He actually led the ariport staff on a "cacth me if you can" rampage through the airport! It was comical! I tried to calm him down to no avail. It all started when he thought he could take his little girl on the plane without the consent of his wife who wasn't with him. From that .... to running around the airport with a dozen people trying to catch him and you can imagine what a sight it was!

Can you imagine his panic when he realized he had no chance? There was a Gambian who tried to stow away on the Banjul - Copenhagen flight I was on. He actullay sat next to me on the airport bus when he already starting acting strangly. He actually led the ariport staff on a "cacth me if you can" rampage through the airport! It was comical! I tried to calm him down to no avail. It all started when he thought he could take his little girl on the plane without the consent of his wife who wasn't with him. From that .... to running around the airport with a dozen people trying to catch him and you can imagine what a sight it was!
He quickly have breathing problems then he'd pass out.

If, for some reason he didn't, then there's the freezing temps at altitude.

he was acting strangely because he was sitting next to you.....you old basturds smell funny....

This is not the first, nor will it be the last time this happens.

He quickly have breathing problems then he'd pass out.

If, for some reason he didn't, then there's the freezing temps at altitude.
Three degrees every thousand feet, according to Dr. Gardner, my old meteorology professor. Commercial airlines generally settle in at a nice even 30,000 feet, more than an Everest in height.

Three degrees every thousand feet, according to Dr. Gardner, my old meteorology professor. Commercial airlines generally settle in at a nice even 30,000 feet, more than an Everest in height.

I remember several instances where a body plopped out on the tarmac after taxing to the gate.

Then I remember another where a guy stowed in the wheel well of a 737 and survived. I have a hard time fathoming that, there is very little room, if any in a 737 wheel well, and they go up real quick.

He'd have been dead before he knew it but the terror he experienced must have been awful even if it lasted only 15 seconds.

I remember several instances where a body plopped out on the tarmac after taxing to the gate.

Then I remember another where a guy stowed in the wheel well of a 737 and survived. I have a hard time fathoming that, there is very little room, if any in a 737 wheel well, and they go up real quick.
You're joking, right?

Forum List

Back