Dead Israeli babies pic was generated by AI

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Huh…..

IMG_5022.jpeg

Do “Israelis” just have a natural inclination to lie?

Both sides of this war are sons of Satan.

The Isralies knew the left would say the claims were false. That's why the sites were so open for the press and politicians.

The whole confict has been scripted and these extreme stories are clearly Fake .
You only have to do some simple research to find the sources for the material and it becomes immediately clear that the beheadings and torture of babies etc are all part of a co-ordinated misinformation campaign coming from Mossad directives whose agents have been fully involved with the same types of material produced by Budanov and his band of lunatics in Kyiv .

LOL. No one knows what the hell is going on. Total information war.

I also saw videos of Palestinians putting on makeup to look like they were wounded.
Well Hawk, for all we know Gaza may have not even been bombed as Israel may have never even been attacked. For all we know the Israelis & palestinians(old time philistines?) may be dancing together in the streets & having orgies on the beaches, waiting for Uncle Sam$ $$$$$ aid to come rolling in. With A.I. I have even read links that the Mars rover images are A.I. fakes or altered A.I. images. Heck, how do we even know that there really is a rover on Mars? I have never been there to see the rover, have you? Do you know anybody that's been on Mars that has seen it? I don't either. And how does the rover take pictures of itself from 30 feet away??? Then there are the images of a structure on the back side of the moon, which happens to be permanently blacked out 24/7.

"Total misinformation, don't get deceived without it!"

Well Hawk, for all we know Gaza may have not even been bombed as Israel may have never even been attacked. For all we know the Israelis & palestinians(old time philistines?) may be dancing together in the streets & having orgies on the beaches, waiting for Uncle Sam$ $$$$$ aid to come rolling in. With A.I. I have even read links that the Mars rover images are A.I. fakes or altered A.I. images. Heck, how do we even know that there really is a rover on Mars? I have never been there to see the rover, have you? Do you know anybody that's been on Mars that has seen it? I don't either. And how does the rover take pictures of itself from 30 feet away??? Then there are the images of a structure on the back side of the moon, which happens to be permanently blacked out 24/7.

"Total misinformation, don't get deceived without it!"
Er...........um...............Hawk is AI generated, and I'm beginning to believe I am as well.

Just say'in.

Nicole Zedeck on Muck Rack

Here is the seasoned , experienced and internationally respected reporter who initiated the story . rofl​

Never saw any evidence direct and just relayed what an anonymous person allegedly told her .
Thanks, Miss BS . Hope the assumed big purse salves your conscience

Nicole Zedeck​

VERIFIED
Reporter, i24NEWS
As seen in: i24NEWS, WBMA-TV (Birmingham, AL), WPDE-TV (Conway, SC), KESQ-TV (Thousand Palms, CA), KRDO-TV (Colorado Springs, CO), WTVA-TV (Tupelo, MS), WAAY-TV (Huntsville, AL), WXPI-TV (Idaho Falls, ID), KION-TV (Salinas, CA), WGXA-TV (Macon, GA), WFFT-TV (Fort Wayne, IN)
I sure do love the news. CO || CA

I don't believe anything we are told. We have been lied to so many times any reasonable person would question anything from whatever side is saying it.
Good man .
If you are not aware of Miles Mathis already , start reading his Updates -- a general Search will turn them up .He has written several times about this False Flag and sources every opinion .

His world view is exceptional and whatever you conclude he is an undoubted genius and polymath .

Good man .
If you are not aware of Miles Mathis already , start reading his Updates -- a general Search will turn them up .He has written several times about this False Flag and sources every opinion .

His world view is exceptional and whatever you conclude he is an undoubted genius and polymath .

I wouldn't put anything past any of them, I mean we instituted torture programs (and initially lied about it) but constant lying does have a price.

I'll look the person up.

Whoever created it needs to be destroyed. Shapiro should check his sources before posting such things; that is just irresponsible.
Probably an anon
Some on the right also don't have a deep love of Israel although for different reasons

I hate me some communist jews and jews who call for the death of goi

their Certainly are some legit gripes

All of a sudden some jews have changed thier tune ...gee I wonder why
And thier minds
especially about the dem party

I love when lefties turn on each other

The msm pathetically attempted to say Trump attacked Israel cause ya had so many left wing jews steaming over the lefts support of hamas ...they had to try and change the focus ...I don't think it worked :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What always made me laugh about the Pali Israeli situation is that jews have been there forever the ones who stayed many were converted to Islam....so many palis probably have some Jewish ancestors

Youre gonna see what happened in Israel happen in Western europe
We already had French women dragged out of thier homes and raped during those riots

They were only missing the mass murder ....its coming

Henry kissinger just said on German TV that diversity is a giant mistake and the West will pay dearly

Gee thanks Henry....and no shit

Rivers of blood in the streets of western Europe...guaranteed....bet on it

More are on the way! Israel sends those it deports not back to thier countries of origin but to Europe

When they bulldoze gaza ....thiers 2 million people that are probably gonna get evicted
sysysgssjjs.jpeg

I think we should have a dance party for peace

Forum List

Back