Dead Israeli babies pic was generated by AI

Not until the 60's. Don't let the facts get in your way, troll.

I know the history of the PLO and the Palestinian media campaign. But you cannot claim people who lived there forever never wanted a homeland, as they considered it their homeland before WWI and WWII. They lived there. The UN helped the US grant Jews from all over the world a homeland. Facts matter.

You advocate a freeze on 'never again' so the Final Solution of the Palestinian problem can be finished.

I know the history of the PLO and the Palestinian media campaign. But you cannot claim people who lived there forever never wanted a homeland, as they considered it their homeland before WWI and WWII. They lived there. The UN helped the US grant Jews from all over the world a homeland. Facts matter.

You advocate a freeze on 'never again' so the Final Solution of the Palestinian problem can be finished.
You have no idea what I advocate unless I tell you, troll.

And they demand it. You are no better than they are. You may think you are, but reality is you're full of monstrous hatred. You lack the high-ground and will never kill an idea. Palestinians want a homeland. Fuck HAMAS. With a homeland HAMAS would not be in GAZA. Unless of course Israel has to make a deal with them - again.
Hamas will pay for their evil incursion…Hopefully they are wiped out.

Huh…..

View attachment 842251

Do “Israelis” just have a natural inclination to lie?

Both sides of this war are sons of Satan.

The person from X you are quoting is known for creating fantasy tales out of whole cloth.

Completely uncredible. No credibility whatsoever. If he claimed it was raining I would have to believe it was not.

Yet here you are...on a post with a right-winger claiming Ben Shaprio's post is fake...

And here I am, not a rigtht-winger, disproving the right-wing propaganda...so shut yo bitch ass up
You have disproven nothing. You have proved you are nothing.

You have disproven nothing. You have proved you are nothing.
I proved that your dumb ass fell for another anti-semitic right-wing propagandist....

Even Tim Pool has to admit its bullshit....you are a clown, do you understand that?

Screenshot 2023-10-13 160024.png

Forum List

Back