Dead Israeli babies pic was generated by AI

Ukraine was invaded just like Israel was invaded.....

Is it only fun to support invaders when you think they are white and Christian?

No, I just think itā€™s hypocritical for people that support ā€œfreedom for Palestineā€ also support Kiev bombing ethnic Russians in Ukraine that donā€™t want to be a part of their government. The same crowd is also silent on the forced displacement of 120,000 Armenian Christians in Azerbaijan, not a peep.

Jack is an anti-Semitic propagandist....and his post has already been debunked...

Anti-Semitic?

Like BLM?

IMG_5020.jpeg

No, I just think itā€™s hypocritical for people that support ā€œfreedom for Palestineā€ also support Kiev bombing ethnic Russians in Ukraine that donā€™t want to be a part of their government. The same crowd is also silent on the forced displacement of 120,000 Armenian Christians in Azerbaijan, not a peep.
I remember Dems and the Biden admin giving support to Armenians and calling it genocide....but I don't recall any Trumpers giving a fuck about Armenians beofre then .....I guess it was because your cult leader admired Turkey's dictator...funny how that works...

"Turkey reacted with furor, with the foreign minister saying his country ā€œwill not be given lessons on our history from anyone.ā€ A grateful Armenia said it appreciated Bidenā€™s ā€œprincipled positionā€ as a step toward ā€œthe restoration of truth and historical justice.ā€

Anyhoo...why did you avoid what I said.....why do you only cheer for invasions when the invaders are white folks?

I remember Dems and the Biden admin giving support to Armenians and calling it genocide....but I don't recall any Trumpers giving a fuck about Armenians beofre then .....I guess it was because your cult leader admired Turkey's dictator...funny how that works...

"Turkey reacted with furor, with the foreign minister saying his country ā€œwill not be given lessons on our history from anyone.ā€ A grateful Armenia said it appreciated Bidenā€™s ā€œprincipled positionā€ as a step toward ā€œthe restoration of truth and historical justice.ā€

Anyhoo...why did you avoid what I said.....why do you only cheer for invasions when the invaders are white folks?
The Biden Regime did nothing to stop the Armenian genocide and relocation, not matter how much you want to deflect on Trump. But you have TDS so you have to blame him in some way.

When did I ever cheer any invasion?

I didnā€˜t cheer our involvement in destabilizing Ukraine in 2014 or the subsequent civil war, which lead to Russia invading.

I didnā€™t cheer Hamas invading Israel to murder old women and children and liberal party festival goers.

I am not opposed to Israel bombing the shit out of Gaza and destroying Hamas. I just do not believe we should be involved in it.

The Biden Regime did nothing to stop the Armenian genocide and relocation, not matter how much you want to deflect on Trump. But you have TDS so you have to blame him in some way.

When did I ever cheer any invasion?

I didnā€˜t cheer our involvement in destabilizing Ukraine in 2014 or the subsequent civil war, which lead to Russia invading.

I didnā€™t cheer Hamas invading Israel to murder old women and children and liberal party festival goers.

I am not opposed to Israel bombing the shit out of Gaza and destroying Hamas. I just do not believe we should be involved in it.

They came for my friend on the next block over. He called for help but I did nothing.

They came for the family next door. They yelled for help and I did nothing.

They came for me...and there was no one left to help me.

Isolationist ideals just don't really work out.
We don't live in a vacuum.

They came for my friend on the next block over. He called for help but I did nothing.

They came for the family next door. They yelled for help and I did nothing.

They came for me...and there was no one left to help me.

Isolationist ideals just don't really work out.
We don't live in a vacuum.

Isolationist? We meddle in nearly all foreign countriesā€™ matters. We are totally sold out to Israel.

Weā€™d have a very, very long way to go before we could get anywhere near ā€œisolationistā€. Not that is what I am even calling for.

Isolationist? We meddle in nearly all foreign countriesā€™ matters. We are totally sold out to Israel.

Weā€™d have a very, very long way to go before we could get anywhere near ā€œisolationistā€. Not that is what I am even calling for.
So explain to me what level of "meddling " should we get involved with?
Just curious.

The Left is full of antisemities. Who are you trying to kid?

Yeah, it is one thing to have some extremists(on both sides), but it is something else when these extremists can be elected by members of a political party. That kind of implies they arenā€™t really outsiders in their party after all. Democrats elected the Squad to Congress. Not 1, but 8 of them. There are many more, but those just happen to be the 8 that stand out. That should be enough to get the attention of sane, pro-Israel Democrats.

Is this like the babies in the neonatal unit in Kuwait we were told about in Dick & Dubya's war in Iraq and Kuwait?

The Left is full of antisemities. Who are you trying to kid?
Why did you avoid the fact that you fell for a racist right-wing propagandist?

Here is another racist right-wing progandist simping for Hamas...

Screenshot 2023-10-14 114003.png

and here he is again......simping for Hamas to own the libs

Screenshot 2023-10-14 113941.png

Why did you avoid the fact that you fell for a racist right-wing propagandist?

Here is another racist right-wing progandist simping for Hamas...

View attachment 842904

and here he is again......simping for Hamas to own the libs

View attachment 842905

Marxists are not right wing, dumbass.

Sam Seder Debates Marxist Jackson Hinkle About Whether The Progressive Democratic "Squad" Are Corporate, Imperialist Sellouts​

Marxists are not right wing, dumbass.

Sam Seder Debates Marxist Jackson Hinkle About Whether The Progressive Democratic "Squad" Are Corporate, Imperialist Sellouts​

He is a trump supporter you dunce........but why are you avoiding the fact that you fell for RW propaganda?

and now you also fell for "Marxist" propaganda too

You are a moron

Do Palestinians have a natural inclination to lie about Israel? Does Hamas, Hezbolah, Iran, Lebannon, Syria, Saudi Arabia?
Since Bush lied us into 9/11; does that mean the rest of us were in support of that invasion?

I mean, you right wingers were -- but there were many of us who opposed that invasion from the start......

Now, 20 years later, everyone pretends they opposed the Iraq invasion and practically nobody describes themselves as a Bush lover.......

However, 2006 was the last time there was an election among Palestinians.....it was Hamas...I doubt any of us would like to be labeled as Bush lovers because he was president almost 20 years ago

Forum List

Back