Deadly mosquitos in New England

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut

Well, a warning to the democrats here. Us MAGA have too much fun winning all these, "debates" so we need you around.​

Deadly mosquito virus has Mass. towns urging people to stay in at night​

The virus spread by mosquitoes is rare, but serious: about 30 percent of people with the virus die, and many survivors have ongoing neurological

1724753904989.png

Well, a warning to the democrats here. Us MAGA have too much fun winning all these, "debates" so we need you around.​

The virus spread by mosquitoes is rare, but serious: about 30 percent of people with the virus die, and many survivors have ongoing neurological
The Mass. mosquitos can't be any worse than the blood-suckers in D.C. They've been a debilitating virus for decades.

EEE - Eastern Equine Encephalitis appears in Massachusetts every summer. It’s nothing new. There are a few more cases than normal this year and everyone is losing their damn minds.

Beats Yellow Fever, I guess.

There was a reason back in the day for an "August break" in DC and moving the family inland from coastal areas for the rich of the era.

It amazes me how little a grasp people have on history.....Sad really.

Last edited:
Every year they find a few carrying EEE. Not a big surge.

Every year mosquito species requiring warmer habitats are moving farther northward.

Maybe if we build a wall of bug zappers and fill the Rio Grande with goldfish the mosquitos will pay for it?:.

Every year mosquito species requiring warmer habitats are moving farther northward.

Maybe if we build a wall of bug zappers and fill the Rio Grande with goldfish the mosquitos will pay for it?:.
Forever, the north has always been mosquito habitat. The pilgrims wrote of how the indians did not live in the area because of mosquitoes.

Mosquitoes are in tje trillions in michigan and always have been.

Global warming aint pushing mosquitoes north. Not in the least. It is there home since before we got here, when we git here, and now.

In the 60's when i lived in michigan i got bit a hundred times or more a night when out fishing without bug spray

Forever, the north has always been mosquito habitat. The pilgrims wrote of how the indians did not live in the area because of mosquitoes.

Mosquitoes are in tje trillions in michigan and always have been.

Global warming aint pushing mosquitoes north. Not in the least. It is there home since before we got here, when we git here, and now.

In the 60's when i lived in michigan i got bit a hundred times or more a night when out fishing without bug spray
sckentists identify several species of mosquito, with different habitats and diseases ftom malaria and yellow fever to dengue, west nile, and encephalitis.

Forum List

Back