🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deadpool/Trump: North Korea Thesaurus

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a globalization-politics political-cartoon comics tale inspired by the nuclear-submarine film The Hunt for Red October and created as a pedestrian response to the recent North Korea nuclear-test melee.

I like thinking that modernism geopolitical intrigue brings out the color in us rather than the conspirators in us!

Signing off,

====

DEADPOOL: I know about the SRX-99 parked in the waters by Seoul, Mr. President.
TRUMP: You know about our secret 'silent nuclear submarine,' Deadpool?
DEADPOOL: Oh yeah --- it's undetectable to radar and modelled after the Sean Connery movie sub!
TRUMP: The Hunt for Red October (only the sub in that Connery film was a Soviet craft!).
DEADPOOL: Well, my buddy in the CIA told me about the SRX-99, and now it's a Facebook joke.
TRUMP: Word spreads fast in the media and gossip age...
DEADPOOL: I suppose North Korea knew about it too, which is why they're doing all these bomb 'tests.'
TRUMP: The SRX-99 was meant to be a peace-promoting craft and security-vessel, Deadpool.
DEADPOOL: That's why you called me, sir. You want me to infiltrate the North Korean government, right?
TRUMP: I want you to get a pulse on the heartbeat of that nation and create some 'calming effect.'
DEADPOOL: You do realize that North Korea is not only Communist but also Luciferian?
TRUMP: Yes, our CIA operatives are working with pluralism controversies (religious tolerance too).
DEADPOOL: Good news. Those North Koreans are highly suspicious of our Polanski-Hollywood ethic.

After Deadpool completed his interview with the leader of the free world, he hopped in his helicopter and flew to North Korea. Deadpool walked around pretending to be a costumed-freak on the streets and talking to North Korean pedestrians about the growing popularity of Luciferianism in the nation. Deadpool was surprised to discover that North Korea shared some of the same Occultism-curiosity found in America and in its celebration of Polanski's two Satanism films Rosemary's Baby and The Ninth Gate.

Deadpool then infiltrated the lair of the North Korean government and kidnapped their leaders and tied them up for questioning. Deadpool discovered that North Korea caught wind of the SRX-99 and performed those bomb-tests in public to tell the world they would not sit idly while America parked a secret nuclear-police sub by its shores, a sub undetectable to radar. Deadpool assured the North Korean leaders that American diplomats would work closely with them in this new age of pluralism-intrigue, and they reciprocated by promising serious trade-relaxed negotiations regarding democratic neighbor South Korea (currently flourishing in the international consumer market with Samsung electronics and Hyundai motors).

Deadpool returned to America and reported to President Trump that North Korea's brand of 'vigilance' was meant to provoke a response from the Trump Administration so the Communist nation would not be seen as a reactionary force to the progressive direction of Western civilization and the West's embracing of alternative philosophies/religions such as Luciferianism and Atheism. Trump congratulated Deadpool on a job well done and ensured him that the U.S. government would take over and catalyze productive talks regarding trade with democratic neighbor South Korea. Deadpool wondered if he was a true 'messenger-angel' or fearfully some kind of 'CIA-pawn.' Would this be the time for Deadpool or Donald to shine?

====

dpool-trump.jpg

Forum List

Back