Dealspot - complete Glock gen3 slide, barrel and lower kit...$179...

... with free shipping (code FREESHIP)

If you've been thinking about a Poly 80... This is a steal.
I am old school as I still carry a wheel gun, S&W model 66, 2-1/2" tube with rubber grip. I use 38 special rounds to keep muzzle flash down, not to mention that flame coming out between the cone & face of the cylinder. Sure hope I never have to use it in a self defense situation for it's difficult for me to envision me shooting another American. I pray a LOT(for all of us) & so far Maker has kept me out of dire situations.

I need a frame for a G19X....Some idiot took a 19X and cut the grip to G26 length. I got for next to nothing thinking about putting it a P80 frame but they won't fit the 19X nor will regular G19 frames.

I ended-up buying some glock mag spacers so I could use G19 mags in it....It serves well enough to use it as a garage gun.

g-002-2-jpg.606869

I am old school as I still carry a wheel gun, S&W model 66, 2-1/2" tube with rubber grip. I use 38 special rounds to keep muzzle flash down, not to mention that flame coming out between the cone & face of the cylinder. Sure hope I never have to use it in a self defense situation for it's difficult for me to envision me shooting another American. I pray a LOT(for all of us) & so far Maker has kept me out of dire situations.
LOL.....I use a 1970 Colt Cobra for EDC.....I never feel under-gunned. ;)

I need a frame for a G19X....Some idiot took a 19X and cut the grip to G26 length. I got for next to nothing thinking about putting it a P80 frame but they won't fit the 19X nor will regular G19 frames.

I ended-up buying some glock mag spacers so I could use G19 mags in it....It serves well enough to use it as a garage gun.

g-002-2-jpg.606869
You need a friend with a 3D printer.

g-002-2-jpg.606869
Can't find a P80 for sale anymore. 😳

Thanks.

I did find some... They are now serialized and require an FFL ... but they are on sale for $99 with free shipping.

My LGS had both "flavors".....Still and all that's a good price depending on your transfer cost.

Forum List

Back