Dear Moderators:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
If you remove a post or thread, you need to explicitly state the exact quotes, verbiage AND state specifically quote the rules it violates and HOW. I posted this earlier I want to KNOW HOW it violates USMB TOS : "But on the other hand, Democrat cities are enabling drug usage and enabling crime and homelessness. Not to mention the HUGE migrant thingy. So the democrat wheel of justice makes sure we are all screwed" WHY was this post removed THREE times?

If you remove a post or thread, you need to explicitly state the exact quotes, verbiage AND state specifically quote the rules it violates and HOW. I posted this earlier I want to KNOW HOW it violates USMB TOS : "But on the other hand, Democrat cities are enabling drug usage and enabling crime and homelessness. Not to mention the HUGE migrant thingy. So the democrat wheel of justice makes sure we are all screwed" WHY was this post removed THREE times?
Well yeah, how can someone correct their methods for next time unless they know what went wrong?

Who's the mods on duty?

I deleted it, as it is totally off-topic of the thread you posted it in, and it was reported by a member. You re-posted it multiple times, so those were also deleted, and you were thread banned.

Do not respond on the board to this message. You may contact by PM.

This Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back