which countries have goood secret services.?

these ..

• israel

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • russia

• usa

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • france

• uk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • germany

• china

• switzerland

• Total voters
Why isn't Canada on this list? Domestically we are East Germany.

It used to be America by a mile. Since your police are naively helping the Canadian police state to harm Canadian citizens I have to suspect that you have lost the high ground and with it, patriotic, motivated agents.

Contrary to popular belief, it isn't the well remunerated that make great agents, in fact. they re often the worst I bet. It is the ideologically motivated who believe they are fighting on the "right side" who car enough to win for country. The West as a whole is in decline thanks to decades of poor policies.

China, France and Iran have been fairly impressive over the last couple of decades. This is based on public attributed successes, it is even more impressive if one logically connects the dots on some successes unattributed to them but for which they clearly benefited most.

I would guess that Chinas MSS et al have been the most successful over two decades. Outstanding work that has been frightenigly effective. I could argue they even had some politicians on their payroll, diectly or indirectly. Merkel comes to mind.

That said, at the top percentile the U.S are probably the best trained and competent but they are surrounded by less impressive peers. Thankfully, there is no way the U.S could have maintained global peace without the best military intelligence on the planet, probably by some mrgin. This has helped us avoid WWIII.

Where the U.S have probably slipped is in industrial/commercial espionage and domestic focus. I'm guessing you are trying hard to be like your "allies", central control at the expense of general prosperity and innovation. Like Canada, you need to reign in bad covert policing also...

Last edited:
Why isn't Canada on this list? Domestically we are East Germany.

It used to be America by a mile. Since your police are naively helping the Canadian police state to harm Canadian citizens I have to suspect that you have lost the high ground and with it, patriotic, motivated agents.

Contrary to popular belief, it isn't the well remunerated that make great agents, in fact. they re often the worst I bet. It is the ideologically motivated who believe they are fighting on the "right side" who car enough to win for country. The West as a whole is in decline thanks to decades of poor policies.

China, France and Iran have been fairly impressive over the last couple of decades. This is based on public attributed successes, it is even more impressive if one logically connects the dots on some successes unattributed to them but for which they clearly benefited most.

I would guess that Chinas MSS et al have been the most successful over two decades. Outstanding work that has been frightenigly effective. I could argue they even had some politicians on their payroll, diectly or indirectly. Merkel comes to mind.

That said, at the top percentile the U.S are probably the best trained and competent but they are surrounded by less impressive peers. Thankfully, there is no way the U.S could have maintained global peace without the best military intelligence on the planet, probably by some mrgin. This has helped us avoid WWIII.

Where the U.S have probably slipped is in industrial/commercial espionage and domestic focus. I'm guessing you are trying hard to be like your "allies", central control at the expense of general prosperity and innovation. Like Canada, you need to reign in bad covert policing also...
canada…

sorry for the oversight

how do you rate mossad now
This wasn't so much mossad as it was the IDF. They were warned multiple times by a mainly female surveillance soldiers that Hamas was constantly visiting the fence and scoping out the area. It is clear as day on the cameras. In their arrogance, they ignored these younger female soldiers.

Once again, too much testosterone and faith in existing sources and methods prevented the right response which may have avoided or limited the Oct 7th attacks. A common thread in history.

This wasn't so much mossad as it was the IDF. They were warned multiple times by a mainly female surveillance soldiers that Hamas was constantly visiting the fence and scoping out the area. It is clear as day on the cameras. In their arrogance, they ignored these younger female soldiers.

Once again, too much testosterone and faith in existing sources and methods prevented the right response which may have avoided or limited the Oct 7th attacks. A common thread in history.
only tooooo true!

Forum List

Back