SF Homeless

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
These poor souls, have no roof, no beds, only tents, etc. They brave cold nights and heat during the day. We give some of them government money even. They have to shit and piss in the streets......I have an idea.

1702529887952.jpeg

Housing, baths, buildings, etc. Just put em on the ferry!! Most won't know anyway because they are already in Fentynal La La land. Prolly be a great trip to them!!!!! :thewave:

These poor souls, have no roof, no beds, only tents, etc. They brave cold nights and heat during the day. We give some of them government money even. They have to shit and piss in the streets......I have an idea.

View attachment 872844

Housing, baths, buildings, etc. Just put em on the ferry!! Most won't know anyway because they are already in Fentynal La La land. Prolly be a great trip to them!!!!! :thewave:
Heat in the day in San Francisco?

Have you ever BEEN to San Francisco?

View attachment 872844

They did that in the 70s.

View attachment 872844

It's a hallmark of the dangerously stupid to believe that they found the solution to a problem that the experts somehow missed.

It's a hallmark of the dangerously stupid to believe that they found the solution to a problem that the experts somehow missed.

Your experts CREATED the problem, silly person!

Last edited:

Imagine saying this in late 2023--after the "experts" had us masking for two years and injected booster after booster of God only knows what into people.

but not me, I'm smarter than that. Thank God.

Or, to assume that driving all the decent people out of the city and leaving it to the miscreants WASN'T the solution intended all along.

All homeless should find fake IDs, head to the nearest fence border, then cross back into the USA. They will get a free bus or plane ticket to anywhere in the USA, new clothes, and a visa card worth 5 grand. That's what the immigrants are getting as I type this. Immigrants. Illegals. While citizens so poor they sleep in alleys in cardboard boxes and have no place to shit.

Its a great idea to isolate street bums

If not Alcatraz then some other island far away

View attachment 872844

Toto, we are very far from Kansas!

Don't eat the shit, you'll overdose Toto!!!!

Forum List

Back