Dear Target, you made a mistake

But your claim that no one was ever born in the wrong body is based on your own suppositions, not factual evidence.

Lets put a a random man and a woman side by side. Now, if asked to identify their gender, one could naturally say one is the woman, the other is a man. The person has no way of knowing that the woman thinks she's a man, or that the man thinks he's a woman. Biology doesn't lie. If you have a dick, you're a man. If you have a vagina, you're a woman. End of story.

Individual liberty? What individual liberty is effected when someone goes into a bathroom stall and pees??

The individual liberty of any unfortunate woman or child who is preyed upon by a sexual predator.

But you are not stopping sexual predators from entering the bathroom. You are just limiting it to one gender.

If this is all about stopping trans pedophiles, why do you not care that they are in the men's room with your sons?

Oh, and sexual predation is already illegal. If someone molests your daughter or your wife, they will already be breaking the law.

But your claim that no one was ever born in the wrong body is based on your own suppositions, not factual evidence.

Lets put a a random man and a woman side by side. Now, if asked to identify their gender, one could naturally say one is the woman, the other is a man. The person has no way of knowing that the woman thinks she's a man, or that the man thinks he's a woman. Biology doesn't lie. If you have a dick, you're a man. If you have a vagina, you're a woman. End of story.

The trans people I know would screw up your "Let's put them side by side" idea. They look like the gender they identify as. The only way to tell is to check IDs and peek thru the cracks in the stall to see their genitals. Doing that is far more perverted than any trans I know.

Individual liberty? What individual liberty is effected when someone goes into a bathroom stall and pees??

The individual liberty of any unfortunate woman or child who is preyed upon by a sexual predator.

But you are not stopping sexual predators from entering the bathroom. You are just limiting it to one gender.

If this is all about stopping trans pedophiles, why do you not care that they are in the men's room with your sons?

Oh, and sexual predation is already illegal. If someone molests your daughter or your wife, they will already be breaking the law.
Thank you for making it legal to let me follow little girls into bathrooms.
image.jpeg

Does anyone believe that there has been a dramatic increase in the number of trans people in the world?

Does anyone believe that, until now, all trans people have only peed at home?

Or does everyone realize that you have already shared a bathroom, hundreds of times, with trans people and never knew it?

So, link me to a case where a woman dressed as a man went into the men's bathroom to prey on other men and their children.

So you think the people you are stopping from going into the women's room are going to stop being perverts and never do it again?

Pedophiles are often opportunistic. Gender is not as important as age. That is why boys are molested more often. Because people watch their daughters more closely.

View attachment 73255
It's not legal and why you are admitting to being a pedo is a good first step. Turn yourself in before you destroy someone's life.

So, link me to a case where a woman dressed as a man went into the men's bathroom to prey on other men and their children.

So you think the people you are stopping from going into the women's room are going to stop being perverts and never do it again?

Pedophiles are often opportunistic. Gender is not as important as age. That is why boys are molested more often. Because people watch their daughters more closely.
Please provide us with the justification for the left to create a wedge issue by forcing women to lose their rights to privacy. No one has ever done it, please be the first in the justification for these laws.

I asked you to link me to a case where women are going into men's bathrooms to prey on men and boys in the men's bathroom. I didn't ask you to deflect.

Because your question is a deflection. You want this to be about protecting the women (maintaining your supposition that trans people are pedophiles or rapists), but you seem completely fine with those same people going into the men's room with your son.

View attachment 73255
It's not legal and why you are admitting to being a pedo is a good first step. Turn yourself in before you destroy someone's life.
BS. It is perfectly legal for me to follow little girls into bathrooms now.
I wish to thank you lefties.
image.jpeg

Please provide us with the justification for the left to create a wedge issue by forcing women to lose their rights to privacy. No one has ever done it, please be the first in the justification for these laws.

Privacy? Most women close teh stall door before that pull down their pants. It is the advocates of this law that want to peek and see her genitals.

Trans men have been using the women's room for decades. Have you seen a rash of sexual assaults?

Why? If they LOOK like the opposite gender (the one they identify as) they aren't trans? WTH? lol

Simple.

"They look like the gender they identify as" means they are identifying with the correct gender, going by the definition you presented me with.

That is not what I said, at all. I know trans people who were born a man and look like a woman. I know trans people who were born women and look like a man. There have been pictures showing this in every thread on this topic. But you wish to be obtuse and try to restate what I said. It figures.

Forum List

Back