Dear Target, you made a mistake

I can see that, but what has been happening for the last XX years? At worst, people get a little creeped out and have pretty much forgotten about it by the time they reach the candy rack.

When a predator kidnaps a child in the women's bathroom, this will go way past the candy rack. In some ways this is serious. There are evil people out there who would exploit such a policy to take advantage of women and children. It shouldn't be happening period, and now I'm watching it being legalized, or allowed, all for the sake of inclusivity and tolerance.

What if the predator kidnaps a little boy in the men's room? No problem?

Idiot.

First of all, I take great offense at the notion that I employ "logic", but I will forgive you, this time.

How was I supposed to know?
Well, I go by what I'm told here, and I'm told that I "talk out of my ass".

Not quite sure how that is done, although I am reminded of the Ace Ventura, Pet Detective™ movies.

I try not to make assumptions about people. And people who say you "talk out of your ass" have vision problems. You most certainly do not.

Awwwwww. This is gonna be such a wonderful friendship. So sweet.

I can see that, but what has been happening for the last XX years? At worst, people get a little creeped out and have pretty much forgotten about it by the time they reach the candy rack.

When a predator kidnaps a child in the women's bathroom, this will go way past the candy rack. In some ways this is serious. There are evil people out there who would exploit such a policy to take advantage of women and children. It shouldn't be happening period, and now I'm watching it being legalized, or allowed, all for the sake of inclusivity and tolerance.

To the left, the risk of a child being abducted (or worse), is well worth the cost of appeasing .03% of the population.

Targets got some splainin to do if it happens.

Idiot.

It likely won't be wearing a disquise while doing so

First of all, I take great offense at the notion that I employ "logic", but I will forgive you, this time.

Not quite sure how that is done, although I am reminded of the Ace Ventura, Pet Detective™ movies.

I try not to make assumptions about people. And people who say you "talk out of your ass" have vision problems. You most certainly do not.

No, actually he does!!!!!!!

Spits a bit while doing it, but, damn impressive just the same!

Karaoke night would not be the same without Mac

I certainly understand the PC angle, and I can't argue that Target is probably opening itself up to some dangers here.

But for this to happen, it would mean that a guy would have to hatch and carry out a plan where he dressed as a female and grabbed a little girl in the bathroom. It would also require that the little girl's parents are nowhere to be seen, and that the guy got away with it.

We'll see. My point here is that this just hasn't been an issue, at all, until now.

No, actually he does!!!!!!!

Spits a bit while doing it, but, damn impressive just the same!

Karaoke night would not be the same without Mac

Fuck regular Karaoke. I add fart-lighting, kind of the opposite end of the Gene Simmons schtick.

genesimmonsfire.jpg

I certainly understand the PC angle, and I can't argue that Target is probably opening itself up to some dangers here.

But for this to happen, it would mean that a guy would have to hatch and carry out a plan where he dressed as a female and grabbed a little girl in the bathroom. It would also require that the little girl's parents are nowhere to be seen, and that the guy got away with it.

We'll see. My point here is that this just hasn't been an issue, at all, until now.
Why does the left lie and say sexual predators need to dress like women?
Target says it is whatever you identify yourself that second is. Period. There is no dress code, leftards.

Why does the left lie and say sexual predators need to dress like women?
Target says it is whatever you identify yourself that second is. Period. There is no dress code, leftards.
I think we're specifically discussing this thread.

Idiot.

It likely won't be wearing a disquise while doing so

Does that matter?

Damn, Pop. I've never seen you be this stupid about any of the other issues you are wrong on. You are really freaked out by Transgenderd people, huh. Relax....they aren't doing much child molesting. That's just about all heterosexual men......and they don't bother playing dress up.

But for this to happen, it would mean that a guy would have to hatch and carry out a plan where he dressed as a female and grabbed a little girl in the bathroom.
No, you raised the issue. ANY male may hang out in Targets bathrooms, dressed however they want. There is no dress code test for using bathroom at Target.

But for this to happen, it would mean that a guy would have to hatch and carry out a plan where he dressed as a female and grabbed a little girl in the bathroom.
No, you raised the issue. ANY male may hang out in Targets bathrooms, dressed however they want. There is no dress code test for using bathroom at Target.
Target said that it would allow transgender employees and customers to choose the restroom and fitting room that corresponded with their "gender identities". Will this lead to men hanging out in women's restrooms? We'll see.

Target said that it would allow transgender employees and customers to choose the restroom and fitting room that corresponded with their "gender identities". Will this lead to men hanging out in women's restrooms? We'll see.
Doesn't take a PhD in criminal behavior to figure out sexual predators love the idea of being to openly hang out in women's bathrooms.

Doesn't take a PhD in criminal behavior to figure out sexual predators love the idea of being to openly hang out in women's bathrooms.
Could be. But one thing that is even more important to them is anonymity.

Could be. But one thing that is even more important to them is anonymity.
Anonymity.
What a great gift to make it legal for sexual predators to now hang out in women's bathrooms and changing rooms without being challenged.

Forum List

Back