Death by 1000 cuts

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
It means the animals will slowly eat you alive to the death, and in Trump's case, the <animals are Democrats and their masters, and they're trying to kill Trump with stress. Trump's a lot of things, but doesn't he put up a good fight? His stamina and tenacity is something, nobody here comes close. I couldn't take it.

Here's a piece from 2023. I'm surprised this doesn't come up more often. Course the liberal media squashes it. But inside, people know it.

I wouldn't call the Democrats a cult really. They're a repeat of past history, over and over again, and kill countries.

What countries have Democrats killed? I can give you a long, long, list of countries destroyed by authoritarian dictators, and right wing meglomaniacs like Trump. Starting with Putin and Russia.

1718308624134.jpeg

It means the animals will slowly eat you alive to the death, and in Trump's case, the <animals are Democrats and their masters, and they're trying to kill Trump with stress. Trump's a lot of things, but doesn't he put up a good fight? His stamina and tenacity is something, nobody here comes close. I couldn't take it.

Here's a piece from 2023. I'm surprised this doesn't come up more often. Course the liberal media squashes it. But inside, people know it.
Just like Dana White said about his good friend. He had a dream life, he didn't need this grief that the Democrats have reigned down on him and his wife. He is literally doing it to take back the country. If he is able to take the White House, he will be the most important President in modern history.

I wouldn't call the Democrats a cult really. They're a repeat of past history, over and over again, and kill countries.
Yeah, Dem types have been doing that for over 5,000 years. Corruption, bribery, selling out your own country to foreigners to line your own pockets, lawfare, persecution, Dems are exhibiting all the human flaws that took down every apex empire in human history.

Yep, that's the commiecrats plan for the country, death by 1,000 cuts.

It's so obvious on each individual issue. 2nd amendment, death by a thousand cuts of regulations. Anything Dems want to ban but can't muster the people's votes in congress, death by a thousand cuts of regulations effectively banning it. We sue them in court but Dems just laugh, knowing it will take years to reverse it and when we do they will just write new death by a thousand cuts of regulations to ban it again and restart the years in court clock.

What countries have Democrats killed? I can give you a long, long, list of countries destroyed by authoritarian dictators, and right wing meglomaniacs like Trump. Starting with Putin and Russia.
Germany, Italy, Greece, Vietnam, Roman Empires, Austria

Just like Dana White said about his good friend. He had a dream life, he didn't need this grief that the Democrats have reigned down on him and his wife. He is literally doing it to take back the country. If he is able to take the White House, he will be the most important President in modern history.
Fore!

Trump loves the battle. To him, TDS critics are a bag of golf balls to tee up and slam into the fairway. Then, with a little tap, he putts them into the holes they popped out from.

Fore!

Trump loves the battle. To him, TDS critics are a bag of golf balls to tee up and slam into the fairway. Then, with a little tap, he putts them into the holes they popped out from.
I agree he is a heck of a counter puncher, but what he has had to deal with is unprecedented in American Politics. You see this sort of abuse by lawless regimes in 3rd world countries not in the US.

Here's a regular hit piece, left lies. The title on the front page reads "Republicans Hail Trump". Is there any wonder so many like Dragon Lady are inflicted by TDS, compliments the Demonicrats? Trump, the dictator they say, the next Hitler.

Mmm, I’m not sure about that…

Think for yourself, read the article, there are many details that are relevant that are left out.
In all seriousness, when you must use a website to decide bias or facts, you are not thinking for yourself. I am not trying to insult you. Just stating we dont need those who make political websites to tell us what is right or wrong.

Google and Bing, are not the arbiters of truth.

Forum List

Back