Death Of John Lewis. Would He Be Getting This Treatment/An Icon, If He Was White, In Today's Political Environment?

Herman Cain was a million time better American than that low IQ hate filled Lewis and Cain will not get 1/1000th the recognition as that Lewis asshole.
What did Herman Cain ever do for others?
When did he ever put his life on the line for a higher cause
You mean, other than create thousands of jobs?

What legislation did Lewis write during his 40 years sucking the public teet?
was it John Lewis that claimed that Guam was sinking because of the republicans?
No, the other liberal Icon, Hank Johnson.

Yup. He's the guy who said Guam would tip over.

Imagine the intelligence of that dumbass.

Who ever elected an uneducated moron like that should be shot.
oh,,,Hank Johnson,,oh yah, didnt he also say that by 2000, California, New York and Florida will be 400 feet under water because of republican caused global warming? or was that the "Iconic Al Gore"

Herman Cain was a million time better American than that low IQ hate filled Lewis and Cain will not get 1/1000th the recognition as that Lewis asshole.

Selma was the most significant event that forced the Voting Rights Act to be approved. Congress had no choice after watching the carnage at Selma.

You seem to think the only measure of a Congressman is sponsoring legislation.

John Lewis was a Congressional leader who influenced the passing of Obamacare, Gay rights and Civil Rights laws. He also had powerful roles on many Congressional Committees

Who knows? The bigger question I have is when did George W Bush of Iraq war fame become a sweetheart to the same MSM that bashed him and despised him with all of their being?

To quote GWB himself as I watch him become the most beloved GOP president in history in the eyes of the left, "Well, that was some weird sh__",

George W Bush is looked at as a nice guy but a poor president.
Trump is looked at as a Crackpot and a poor President.

Selma was the most significant event that forced the Voting Rights Act to be approved. Congress had no choice after watching the carnage at Selma.

John Lewis was a Congressional leader who influenced the passing of Obamacare, Gay rights and Civil Rights laws. He also had powerful roles on many Congressional Committees
So Lewis participated in Selma and forced the racist Democrats in the Senate to stop filibustering the Civil Rights Act. I'll give him that.

I note you can't list a single bill he wrote that became law. Sounds a lot like Crazy Joe Biden.

So Lewis participated in Selma and forced the racist Democrats in the Senate to stop filibustering the Civil Rights Act. I'll give him that.

I note you can't list a single bill he wrote that became law. Sounds a lot like Crazy Joe Biden.
someone just called into Rush about this topic,,not exactly of what I am saying,,,just that he could not figure out why Lewis is getting all of this coverage, also while so many people are at the funeral...and us white people cannot hold large funerals because of the corona virus?

What Cain didn't do was be a hate mongering partisan asshole 17 term Congressman from an Atlanta ghetto district that ran on a platform to give the Neggras more welfare but only delivered more poverty and more crime.

C'mon!

We are all adults.

The media and the Dems have declared a certain ethnicity as the cause of the year.

So any Dem politician of that ethnicity who dies will receive special treatment from the liberal media.

Most Americans are taking all this exalted talk about the gentleman with a grain of salt.

imagine if John Lewis's name was something along the lines of "Prudence Chad Fuddrucker", do you think they would still be treating him as if he was another MLK?

Forum List

Back