Death spiral: Joe Biden's approval rating hits historically low 29%

There is NO CONCEIVABLE WAY that those who are calling these shots didn't KNOW what they were doing would lead to massive discontent or even hate for the puppet and his party due to the destructive decisions he has rubber-stamped. Knowing this, how in the hell did Democrats just stand by and allow it to happen?

I told you, NOTHING will stop the left from cramming through the left's world view no matter how much damage it does to the Dem party or country.

Still moderately popular with the blacks.

Among Black voters, 43 percent said they think Biden should be the Democratic nominee in 2024. But in a sign that Biden's political base could be eroding,

Biden was given a 33 percent job approval rating in the poll, which was conducted among 849 registered voters between July 5 and 7.

But Black voters did give Biden a higher rating—62 percent—than voters in any other race/ethnicity, age group or education level.

With what 4chan got off hacking his iCloud, imagine what China has on this sick family.

Since they over sample Dems the real rating is about 12%.

When even the independents realize you are ruining the country, you know you are a total clown show.

How bad are his true numbers & what would they be without the constant MSM groveling & lying because "at least he isn't DT"?

I'd say the media cover is giving him a +15, so he's probably at about 14% actual approval. That would account for the diehard old-school DNC/KKK racists, communists, and Chinese spies that constitute the heart of the party.

It's going to get worse after the midterms.

That rating among independents is BRUTAL.

The TDS will continue. Can you imagine how embarrassing it was for Hillary to lose to Trump? Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to have a lower approval rating than Trump? This stuff sticks in your craw and is never forgotten. It festers and festers and festers.

Still moderately popular with the blacks.

Among Black voters, 43 percent said they think Biden should be the Democratic nominee in 2024. But in a sign that Biden's political base could be eroding,

Biden was given a 33 percent job approval rating in the poll, which was conducted among 849 registered voters between July 5 and 7.

But Black voters did give Biden a higher rating—62 percent—than voters in any other race/ethnicity, age group or education level.

It's understandable that Shithead Joe is rated higher by blacks. Old Joe's been pandering to blacks as if his life depends on it.

He's put blacks in every possible job in his administration. Even stuffing an Affirmative Action Token onto the now virtually useless US Supreme Court. Tanjanieka is her real name - something like that (I just call her "Token," for short). Traitorous Joe didn't even consider a possible choice from the remaining 87% of the population.

But, apparently Joe's pandering for black votes is working. They're the only voters who don't hate his incompetent, sorry ass.

I'm an Indie, and I especially hate Joe's refusal to protect out country from the invasion of illegal aliens flooding across our southern border. Imo, Biden's lack of action in our border war amounts to treason.

Forum List

Back